PDA

View Full Version : Omg Dementieva is screaming and being too emotional against Lindsay!!!!!

cheo23
Sep 21st, 2007, 06:38 AM
I've never ever seeen ELEna screaming at herSElf SOOOO Muchhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And saying all these russian Words and Nyet and whatever!!!!!!!!! Such negative Body Language!!!!!!!!!1

Sep 21st, 2007, 06:40 AM
OmG!!!!111 GUURLLL!!!!!!!!!11 I AGGReeeEEE shE iS JUSt scrEAMIng and ACTinG SO RuSSIAn!!!!111 UGH!!!!!!111

Elwin.
Sep 21st, 2007, 06:41 AM
Lena :scared:

cheo23
Sep 21st, 2007, 06:41 AM
I get to SEe Hottie Adam chatting with Lindsay now :hearts::hearts::hearts:

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Sep 21st, 2007, 06:46 AM
No reason to be positive :shrug:

LudwigDvorak
Sep 21st, 2007, 06:46 AM
OmG!!!!111 GUURLLL!!!!!!!!!11 I AGGReeeEEE shE iS JUSt scrEAMIng and ACTinG SO RuSSIAn!!!!111 UGH!!!!!!111

Troll. I wonder who you are. Anyway.

I would predict Lindsay running away with this set. :banana:

Bruno71
Sep 21st, 2007, 06:47 AM
Troll. I wonder who you are. Anyway.

I would predict Lindsay running away with this set. :banana:

Yeah I wonder too :rolleyes:

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Sep 21st, 2007, 06:50 AM
:o

Привет
Sep 21st, 2007, 06:51 AM
Omg I've never seen such an excited thread starter! :)

Wannabeknowitall
Sep 21st, 2007, 06:52 AM
Elena should be emotional.
Her career is on the line.
She knows she can win this tournament. She needs to win this tournament.
She needs to solidify herself in the top 12 to stabilize herself and to help to start off on the right foot for next year.

This might be considered a mental career breakdown, she might feel her career falling out of her control.

LeRoy.
Sep 21st, 2007, 06:52 AM
where r u guys watching this ? plz tell me :p

cheo23
Sep 21st, 2007, 06:55 AM
where r u guys watching this ? plz tell me :p

http://www.chinaopen.com.cn/en/live/index.shtml

cheo23
Sep 21st, 2007, 06:58 AM
Why is she yelling "Nietzsche" after winning a point???

Ben.
Sep 21st, 2007, 06:58 AM
poor elena :sad: she must want this really badly,

Lunaris
Sep 21st, 2007, 06:59 AM
Why there have to be idiots creating scoring threads in the GM for every insignificant match? It doesn't happen in MTF so why does it here? Are some posters here that stupid not to understand such a simple rule? If you wish to discuss the match, go to the original scoring thread in the tournament section of WTAWorld. There you would find livestreams and other things you might be looking for. I hate being an asshole but this happens far too often for my liking. :rolleyes:

switz
Sep 21st, 2007, 06:59 AM
She needs to solidify herself in the top 12 to stabilize herself and to help to start off on the right foot for next year.

This might be considered a mental career breakdown, she might feel her career falling out of her control.

pretty much exactly what i was going to say. i don't think she career is necessarily on the line but i can imagine she may feel it is.

Wannabeknowitall
Sep 21st, 2007, 07:02 AM
Why there have to be idiots creating scoring threads in the GM for every insignificant match? It doesn't happen in MTF so why does it here? Are some posters here that stupid not to understand such a simple rule? If you wish to discuss the match, go to the original scoring thread in the tournament section of WTAWorld. There you would find livestreams and other things you might be looking for. I hate being an asshole but this happens far too often for my liking. :rolleyes:

This is a significant match.
Lindsay has nothing to lose in this match and Elena has everything to lose in this match.

I wouldn't be surprised if Elena started to feel like Martina Hingis did in the fall of 2002 if she lost.

LudwigDvorak
Sep 21st, 2007, 07:02 AM

:bowdown: While I think it's less drastic than that (she's lost to far worse players with far worse score lines at far worse times in her career), you pretty much got it on the spot. But Davenport is always a big struggle for Elena, it is never likely that she beats her. And let's face it, if Elena wins this match somehow, she has to face probably Jankovic next--Clijsters pt. II for her.

cheo23
Sep 21st, 2007, 07:03 AM

Then You should send your ASS and post back at MTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Don't Come here!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: