PDA

View Full Version : Free Association with Serena Williams...

RunDown
Sep 16th, 2007, 01:12 AM
Was this posted already? I did a search and didn't come up with anything...

Anyway, I picked up a People Magazine (featuring Halle Berry's pregnancy on the cover) today and Serena did brief interview with People on the last page. I had to post it... :tape: :lol:

Celebrity you'd like to meet: Britney Spears and Nelson Mandela. I know they don't go together.

What makes you cringe: Tomatoes and tomato juice. Any vegetable that's been reduced to juice!

Richard Gere goes bottomless in The Hunting Party:Whewf! I will be in the movie theater...with my glasses on.

Filming your new HP commercial:I've always been a computer dork. In the last take, I was wearing these stilettos and just couldn't do a 360. I'm a perfectionist, so I was so frustrated.

Pet Peeve:When someone carries a bag that's old and beat-up.

A really embarrassing moment:A fellow tennis player hit on me--but in the same locker room as me! I was just like, "I like guys!"

Something overrated:Maria Sharapova

doni1212
Sep 16th, 2007, 02:39 AM
Haha, I couldn't believe that she said the last one.

bake cell
Sep 16th, 2007, 01:13 PM
Yeah, she has to be a computer dork, with hellafied secretary typing skills. Get a life DORK!:devil:

RichyRena
Sep 16th, 2007, 02:43 PM
Oh God as funny as serena's answers are she isnt making friends, sharapova wont be happy lol and who ever that woman was that hit on serena everyone knows she was regected lol. Oh well she only says what everyone thinks.

Tennisaddict
Sep 16th, 2007, 03:50 PM
Wow, that comment about Sharpy she really doesn't like her.

bake cell
Sep 16th, 2007, 04:32 PM
Oh God as funny as serena's answers are she isnt making friends, sharapova wont be happy lol and who ever that woman was that hit on serena everyone knows she was regected lol. Oh well she only says what everyone thinks.

This makes Serena have orgasms, not sex toys or even a man, but celebrity gossip.

Talk about being cheap. How could someone real compete with fakes and fairytales?:tape:

This thread really wasn't worth posting, but it's a Serena Williams Hollywood stronghold.:devil: Liars recognize liars, rumor has it!:wavey:

Brooklyn90
Sep 16th, 2007, 06:31 PM
Omg that last momment :haha:
And I wonder who hit on her :eek:

Nabalonge
Sep 16th, 2007, 09:27 PM
I think Serena needs to rethink how her answers can make things harder on her. I'm not a Maria fan but I don't think the answer was necessary. I would rather Serena be currently known for her tennis game and appreciated for that and not for her poor choice of words or body language.

williamsluva
Sep 19th, 2007, 04:11 AM
Yeh its just fooder for the d!ckheads in the media to insult her furter

Sep 19th, 2007, 10:32 AM
Well, even though I don't agree with the comment I do appreciate that Serena speaks her mind

BuTtErFrEnA
Sep 19th, 2007, 05:21 PM
is that for real??? i doubt she would say the last one simply because serena herself speaks highly of masha....i mean she likens masha to herself....