Sep 12th, 2007, 02:52 PM
thx for the super tb :o

hope u girls will win one more match and then play against davenport/danni :p

LefandePatty
Sep 12th, 2007, 03:21 PM
Angelique. :bigcry: :sad: :crying2:

brunof
Sep 12th, 2007, 03:29 PM
Wow, I guess I missed them in the draw...Are both coming back?

Pasta-Na
Sep 12th, 2007, 03:30 PM
not sure :shrug:

Modiac.
Sep 12th, 2007, 03:38 PM
Shengna/Chunmei :)

andrewC
Sep 12th, 2007, 03:52 PM
Woohoo :banana: good result girls

Harju.
Sep 12th, 2007, 03:53 PM
Wow, I guess I missed them in the draw...Are both coming back?
Angie was never retired. She was just taking a long break after her injury flared up again last year. She'd prolly be back next year.

Wynne, on the other hand, is officially retired. She's taking a degree course in Singapore. She's having a little comeback for SEA Games on December.

It's decent scoreline for them, considering they only started training like 3 weeks ago.

Ellery
Sep 12th, 2007, 04:25 PM
Chunmei and Shengnan :yeah:
Wynne and Angie :hug:

Shine On Silver Moon
Sep 13th, 2007, 05:49 AM
Angie has been practicing only in the last 2 weeks. The decision to play just made when she arrived in Bali. Angie was begged to play by C'wealth bank. Angie played very well last night with an ace, some winners and few UEs. Wynne made some misundertandings in terms of when she should have hit the ball in her area...Wynne's serve was still weak...Many fans and Yayuk Basuki regretted that Wynne should have performed better and it was possible for Indonesian duo to prevail. Ji/Sun were not solid pair in terms of strategy, power wise, yes...they were better last night. Indonesian duo was not balanced...Angie is still having good power, but Wynne...we all know...