PDA

View Full Version : Finally! Justine in the Far East....

Junex
Sep 11th, 2007, 01:28 AM
I know the only Reason that Justine is Playing in Beijing is to get acclimated with the Chinese Atmosphere in preparation for the Olympics.

but I have a feeling that with this first taste of Asian Culture...much like the succulent oriental dishes, Justine will be coming back for more!!!!!

What do you think guys?
Will this bode a good fortune for Justine?
Will she be able to continue her Hard Court winning streak?
What will be the possible factors for that will possibly prevent this belgian dynamo to conquer the Dragon?

plantman
Sep 11th, 2007, 02:30 AM
Preparations a good thing! Best of luck to JuJu!:)

esquímaux
Sep 11th, 2007, 12:54 PM
I know the only Reason that Justine is Playing in Beijing is to get acclimated with the Chinese Atmosphere in preparation for the Olympics.

but I have a feeling that with this first taste of Asian Culture...much like the succulent oriental dishes, Justine will be coming back for more!!!!!

What do you think guys?
What will be the possible factors for that will possibly prevent this belgian dynamo to conquer the Dragon?Ummm.....:unsure:

sportywoman
Sep 11th, 2007, 12:58 PM
Justine is very loved in the asian continent and she knows it.

I just got the feeling that she has reached another level in her career, is feeling great in many aspects of her life and feel confident and strong enough to compete in more tournaments.

Martian KC
Sep 11th, 2007, 01:37 PM
It's kinda surprising this is her first time in Asia considering how big she is there.

rhz
Sep 11th, 2007, 01:42 PM

What do you think guys?
What will be the possible factors for that will possibly prevent this belgian dynamo to conquer the Dragon?

I thought she bought a time share property in Thailand. So she must have been to South East Asia at least

Ceri
Sep 11th, 2007, 03:02 PM
Good luck Ju! :D

The Crow
Sep 11th, 2007, 03:34 PM
I thought she bought a time share property in Thailand. So she must have been to South East Asia at least

Wasn't that a bogus story?

jujufreak
Sep 11th, 2007, 03:38 PM
What do you think guys?

Hope so
Hope so
her health, tiredness, a fit Amelie or perhaps even Lindsay (don't know any of the other big guns who'll compete in Beijing...)

pkilli
Sep 11th, 2007, 03:48 PM
I think Ju will fall in love with the Asian culture and fans! Justine is so admired in Asia. The success of Justine will give the Asian fans hope for succeeding as no.1, especially since most of the Asians are not so tall and strong!

DimaDinosaur
Sep 11th, 2007, 04:22 PM
This is terrible news! Beijing has one of the worst records in air pollution. It is the #2 most polluted city in the world in terms of air quality. And considering I was there a month ago, it's really disgusting. I mean, the sky is black and I never saw the sun once when I was there because of all the smog and pollution. And it's very humid and the misquitos outnumber the country's population.

On the news the other day, the Olympic committee is hoping to move the 2008 Olympic track and field races to Korea because it was too polluted in China. That alone tells you how bad the conditions are in China.

I just hope Justine doesn't get sick and catch another virus. She has to be careful when she visits developing 3rd-world nations like China.

Sam L
Sep 11th, 2007, 05:03 PM
Don't eat anything there, Justine. Take your own food. :scared: