PDA

View Full Version : me and the williams...

AlwaysGraf
Sep 10th, 2007, 09:43 PM
i haven't been supportive of the sisters in the past,not bad now (maybe its because henins winning-mmm) but i wanna say something nice....

venus williams is really pretty-i have watched her this open,she has a great figure and i loved her outfits-the shorts and simple top were great-she's looking great :)

Craigy
Sep 10th, 2007, 09:49 PM
Uhm, okay?

AlwaysGraf
Sep 10th, 2007, 09:52 PM
why-i was being nice-i was just reading some threads and was thinking how fab venus looked at this open-but bad rep me-btw i didnt even know i had disabled reputation-is that that little black dot thing-i dont pay attention to those

Wayn77
Sep 10th, 2007, 09:53 PM
Have you been drinking? :o

new-york
Sep 10th, 2007, 09:55 PM
express yourself.
don't let them shush your heart.

:hearts:.[/:p]

AlwaysGraf
Sep 10th, 2007, 09:57 PM
why-because saying someone is pretty wont negate all the negative things you've said about that person-you didnt know you disabled reputation-yes, it's the little black dot thing-it's ok not to pay attention-they dont really matter anyway.

um-im not looking to negate anything i say (which hasnt been much anyway!) here, at leat i dint come on and say she looked like a dog! pay somebody a compliment-sheesh

AlwaysGraf
Sep 10th, 2007, 10:02 PM
um, ok-i'm sorry-let's 4get about dis and b frendz

:) sorted

supergrunt
Sep 10th, 2007, 11:51 PM
stfu

AlwaysGraf
Sep 11th, 2007, 05:44 PM
stfu

give it a rest

Miss Carl
Sep 11th, 2007, 05:47 PM
i haven't been supportive of the sisters in the past,not bad now (maybe its because henins winning-mmm) but i wanna say something nice....

venus williams is really pretty-i have watched her this open,she has a great figure and i loved her outfits-the shorts and simple top were great-she's looking great :)

Why you trippin? If you aint feelin Venus and Serena you aint feelin them. It aint that
serious. Like I think Tori Amos music aint shyt and she one short ugly heffa but that's on me. :wavey:

V-MAC
Sep 11th, 2007, 06:31 PM
Well you're only stating the obvious about Venus :hearts:

roarke
Sep 11th, 2007, 08:49 PM
I guess they will have lots of new fans now on. It seems the more they lose the more appealing they become. A winning Williams is just too unlikeable!

Freakan
Sep 11th, 2007, 08:56 PM
:lol:

venus_rulez
Sep 11th, 2007, 09:53 PM
Goodness, the guy is trying to say something nice and people jump on him. What happened to the good ole saying, if you ain't got nothin nice to say...