PDA

View Full Version : Is Serena...

supergrunt
Sep 10th, 2007, 08:10 PM
On her way to becoming an Henin beat-up puppy?

homogenius
Sep 10th, 2007, 08:11 PM
On her way to becoming an Henin beat-up puppy?

If that's the case will you change your fave ?

Watching
Sep 10th, 2007, 08:12 PM
Troll

supergrunt
Sep 10th, 2007, 08:40 PM
If that's the case will you change your fave ?

no :(

Emina.
Sep 10th, 2007, 08:41 PM
oh wow i hope not :unsure: :help:

Serena-rules-no1
Sep 10th, 2007, 08:44 PM
sure thing, if Henin is in her top form there's nothing that fattie can do

Helen Lawson
Sep 10th, 2007, 08:47 PM
With the retirement of Kim, Justine does need a new bitch to toy with and then defeat, like a cat plays with a lizard before eating it.

But I think her new bitch is Jankovic. Serena may suffer some strings of losses to her, but she won't fall into bitch territory.

Mightymirza
Sep 10th, 2007, 08:51 PM
hope so..Esp that Kim has gone( and also Davy for a while :lol: )

gmokb
Sep 10th, 2007, 08:54 PM
Prior to these three losses didn't Serena have the upper hand on Justine?

miffedmax
Sep 10th, 2007, 11:31 PM
Yes! Make her fans suffer! Let them see what it's like to have their favorite player turned into somebody's punching bag!

(This post has nothing to do with the fact my favorite it 0-for-life against Serena. Nothing at all.)

jellybelly
Sep 10th, 2007, 11:43 PM
if by that you mean that she will beat up on Henin and make her her puppy, then YES

QUEENLINDSAY
Sep 10th, 2007, 11:47 PM
Its all up to Serena!

DimaDinosaur
Sep 11th, 2007, 12:35 AM
Serena ain't no bitch to anyone. She'll be the one doing the raping around here!

Helen Lawson
Sep 11th, 2007, 12:55 AM
Yes! Make her fans suffer! Let them see what it's like to have their favorite player turned into somebody's punching bag!

(This post has nothing to do with the fact my favorite it 0-for-life against Serena. Nothing at all.)

Hon, are you not remembering the pre-Australian Open Hong Kong exhibition of like two years ago? Lena D spread Serena's shit around the court and made her look like an amateur! Sadly, it was one of those once-a-year performances by Lena D, and at an exhibition at that, but Lena D is capable of brilliance, even if it's at the wrong time and at the wrong event!

alias
Sep 11th, 2007, 01:14 AM
yes.

friendsita
Sep 11th, 2007, 01:29 AM
plop

esquímaux
Sep 11th, 2007, 01:59 PM
With the retirement of Kim, Justine does need a new bitch to toy with and then defeat, like a cat plays with a lizard before eating it.

But I think her new bitch is Jankovic. Serena may suffer some strings of losses to her, but she won't fall into bitch territory.Janky :hysteric::sad:

miffedmax
Sep 11th, 2007, 02:01 PM
Hon, are you not remembering the pre-Australian Open Hong Kong exhibition of like two years ago? Lena D spread Serena's shit around the court and made her look like an amateur! Sadly, it was one of those once-a-year performances by Lena D, and at an exhibition at that, but Lena D is capable of brilliance, even if it's at the wrong time and at the wrong event!

Yes, but exo's don't count.

Life as a Lena fan. It's not for the faint of heart.