PDA

View Full Version : Mediatakeout.com says Serena is pregnant...

henree
Sep 10th, 2007, 07:48 PM
She is supposedly two months along. :o

@Sweet Cleopatra
Sep 10th, 2007, 07:50 PM
the link

AaronJoyB
Sep 10th, 2007, 07:51 PM
wow!

Watching
Sep 10th, 2007, 07:51 PM
I hope to God this isn't true. Really I do. I just can't imagine her ever winning a slam or getting to no.1 agian if she has a child. it's hard enough getting her to dedicate time as it is.

SerenaAndTheVee
Sep 10th, 2007, 07:53 PM
You're really late because that was last week.

http://www.mediatakeout.com/11249/rumor_serena_williams_is_pregnant.html

@Sweet Cleopatra
but she was running in the matches

supergrunt
That is why she lost to Justine :shrug: .

*Waits for Juju fans to attack him*

swissmr
Sep 10th, 2007, 07:55 PM
I hope to God this isn't true. Really I do. I just can't imagine her ever winning a slam or getting to no.1 agian if she has a child. it's hard enough getting her to dedicate time as it is.

That is so selfish, it's unbelievable!

Demska
Sep 10th, 2007, 07:55 PM
That is why she lost to Justine :shrug: .

*Waits for Juju fans to attack him*

You're a he? :unsure:

supergrunt
Sep 10th, 2007, 07:56 PM
NOOOO!!!! :tears: :hysteric: :sad: Who am I going to root for? :tears:

homogenius
Sep 10th, 2007, 07:58 PM
NOOOO!!!! :tears: :hysteric: :sad: Who am I going to root for? :tears:

Henin ?

supergrunt
Sep 10th, 2007, 07:59 PM
Henin ?

:timebomb:

Donny
Henin ?

Have you ever rooted for Serena?

Mr. Magassi
I did think that Serena's outfit looked more like maternity wear ;)

Watching
Sep 10th, 2007, 08:01 PM
That is so selfish, it's unbelievable!

How is it. I am a fan of serena and her tennis. I like her because she say's she wants to win more slams and get to no.1.

Sure I'm not gonna begrudge her if she want's to retire and have a child. I just don't see her having a child and continuing playing the tennis she wants to.

Pureracket
Sep 10th, 2007, 08:02 PM
:haha: :haha: @ believing anything on that media site is remotely true.

henree
Sep 10th, 2007, 08:02 PM
I also thought the same thing. Plus that wasn't the outfit Serena was supposed to wear.

supergrunt
Sep 10th, 2007, 08:03 PM

actually I'm a hermaphrodite.

homogenius
Sep 10th, 2007, 08:04 PM
Have you ever rooted for Serena?

Yes

plantman
Sep 10th, 2007, 08:09 PM
CONFIRMED!!! SERENA'S PREGGO!!!
Click Here To MakeUs
Your Homepage!

September 10, 2007. Last week MediaTakeOut.com reported that we were hearing whispers that tennis star Serena Williams was pregnant. Today we can officially confirm to you that she is pregnant.

Over the weekend MediaTakeOut.com spoke with one of the tennis greats closest friends. And that person admitted to us that Serena's a little more than 2 months pregnant. The pal tells, "[Serena] and Jackie are very excited. They can't wait to start a family together."

Well if they're happy, then we're happy. Congratulations guys!!!

Watching
Sep 10th, 2007, 08:11 PM
Really? Does that kind of confirm it?

Marcell
Sep 10th, 2007, 08:12 PM
Mediatakeout is the last place to get credible info. I thought everyone knew that.
By the way you can run with Serena through the street of LA on Saturday.

Run with me on September 15th at the Run Hit Remix!

Hurry before the race is sold out!

The Nike Run Hit Remix is back at the LA Memorial Coliseum Saturday, September 15 at 9am. Sign up now and you’ll get to run with me through the streets of LA, with amazing live performances by Naughty by Nature, Sir Mix-A-Lot, The Sugarhill Gang, Dawn Robinson of En Vogue, and a finish line concert by MC Hammer.

Register Today: Click here

$1 of entry fees from the Nike Run Hit Remix will help raise money for Let Me Play, which is an effort to keep kids active by building more play surfaces in Los Angeles. Learn how you can get involved with this great cause at www.letmeplay.com

Here is one easy way you can help: donate your miles through nikeplus.com to reach our goal of running 84,000 miles by race day. All you need to get started is to gear up with the Nike + system (any Nike+ ready shoes, an iPod Nano, and a Nike+iPod Sport Kit). Sign up for the Maria Menounos Take Action Hollywood! Challenge on nikeplus.com . Go out for a run and then sync your nano to your computer to donate your miles. It is that easy! Come celebrate with me in person at this year's Nike Run Hit Remix!

supergrunt
Sep 10th, 2007, 08:13 PM
I don't believe it. Rchard would've blurted it out by now. :(

homogenius
Sep 10th, 2007, 08:15 PM
I read that Jackie was gay.Who tell the truth ?

gaggleguy
Sep 10th, 2007, 08:16 PM
Serena cant be pregnant because she's a Jehovah witness and they don't do pre marital sex so she must be a virigin.

oh wait, you mean all that stuff about the Williams being Jehovah witnesses was just a bunch of fake-ass pseudo-spirituality bullshit? My fault then

Watching
Sep 10th, 2007, 08:17 PM
Serena cant be pregnant because she's a Jehovah witness and they don't do pre marital sex so she must be a virigin.

oh wait, you mean all that stuff about the Williams being Jehovah witnesses was just a bunch of fake-ass pseudo-spirituality bullshit? My fault then

Phew I forgot that.

Pureracket
Sep 10th, 2007, 08:18 PM
plant,
Why in the hell would you cut&paste the entire comments page? Silly. LOL!!!!!

Pureracket
Sep 10th, 2007, 08:19 PM

oh wait, you mean all that stuff about the Williams being Jehovah witnesses was just a bunch of fake-ass pseudo-spirituality bullshit? My fault thenYeah, because we all know that Baptists, Catholics, Muslims, and Hindus everything right by their sacred books, right?:rolleyes:

jujufreak
Sep 10th, 2007, 08:20 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

homogenius
Sep 10th, 2007, 08:22 PM
Yeah, because we all know that Baptists, Catholics, Muslims, and Hindus everything right by their sacred books, right?:rolleyes:

If they're honests, they're supposed to.

plantman
Sep 10th, 2007, 08:26 PM
plant,
Why in the hell would you cut&paste the entire comments page? Silly. LOL!!!!!

Silly you! I'm human and make mistakes and can admit it unlike yourself! For your sanity they have been erased!:)

supergrunt
Sep 10th, 2007, 08:27 PM
If they're honests, they're supposed to.

All sins are forgiven by God ;) .

Helen Lawson
Sep 10th, 2007, 08:28 PM
The rags have me pregnant all the time, and I'm over 90!

GracefulVenus
Sep 10th, 2007, 08:32 PM
Congrats Serena! My co-worker who is a huge Serena Williams fan also heard the same rumor!

plantman
Sep 10th, 2007, 08:36 PM

You're lookin' good granny!:)

nhissan
Sep 10th, 2007, 08:40 PM

omg
you're stupid or what :confused:

Wannabeknowitall
Sep 10th, 2007, 08:41 PM
Two months.
Interesting. So that would mean that she got pregnant around the second week of Wimbledon. :tape:

I kept telling yall that that cramp Serena had wasn't a normal cramp but noone would listen.

So she was fucking during Wimbledon which is a no no and then didn't even use protection.
SERENA!!!! :mad:

Serena next time think about what you do before having a fluffer before a match.
It's ok though because I'm sure you'll be back on tour.
Oracene will take care of the kid. It's not like you really need 2 coaches anyway.

hacberto
Sep 10th, 2007, 09:17 PM
I don't think she's pregnant

maja.amelie
Sep 10th, 2007, 09:19 PM
Another "pregnant" thread..:lol:

I think this is only a bad rumor,but if it's true ..:unsure: God bless you Serena

Pureracket
Sep 10th, 2007, 09:19 PM
She'd be due in May, right? I wonder if she'd deliver before Memorial Day. She could still get a wildcard for the Open.

iPatty
Sep 10th, 2007, 09:22 PM

Right, because Serena with her promiscuous outfits and constant cursing on the tennis court is a prime example of a good Jehovah's Witness.

:rolls:

tarheel
Sep 10th, 2007, 09:39 PM
i hadnt heard she was pregnant, wow thats really interestin

Janet
Sep 10th, 2007, 09:49 PM
You guys are crazy...........for talikng about this crap.............I don't beleive a word on this board about this topic!!!

Apoleb
Sep 10th, 2007, 09:51 PM
There's a know rule that you should never believe whatever mediatakeout.com says.

Il Primo!
Sep 10th, 2007, 09:53 PM
I don't believe it. I gotta see the baby bump.

sharapovarulz1
Sep 10th, 2007, 10:04 PM
I won't believe it till Serena says so herself, but she would make a cool mum!

Reuchlin
Sep 10th, 2007, 10:09 PM
"First and foremost, Serena shouldn't have played this tournament," Richard Williams said. "She should have been wrapped up like a mummy. Her doctor told her not to play. I told her not to play."

You heard it here first folks.

http://www.thejournalnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070907/SPORTS01/709070424/1034/SPORTS

zakketiello
Sep 10th, 2007, 10:10 PM
??

franklinbouvier
Sep 10th, 2007, 10:15 PM
Do you have Down's Syndrome?

sharapovarulz1
Sep 10th, 2007, 10:16 PM
It doesn't mention her being pregnant just her injurys! lol

Craigy
Sep 10th, 2007, 10:21 PM
You see, that's Reuchlin trying to be funny.
But if you just look at his previous threads you'll see he likes to make a fool out of himself. :D

Yasmine
Sep 10th, 2007, 10:26 PM
I admit I struggle to believe that it's true.

Craigy
Sep 10th, 2007, 10:46 PM
Yes, she's pregnant. :)

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q118/cw2oo7/se.jpg

Forehand_Volley
Sep 10th, 2007, 11:07 PM
She'd be due in May, right? I wonder if she'd deliver before Memorial Day. She could still get a wildcard for the Open.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forehand_Volley
Sep 10th, 2007, 11:09 PM
If Serena Williams knew she was pregnant before the US Open, I don't believe she would have played the tournament. Period.

Pureracket
Sep 10th, 2007, 11:10 PM
If Serena Williams knew she was pregnant before the US Open, I don't believe she would have played the tournament. Period.She got the news right before the quarterfinal. That's why she lost.

venus_rulez
Sep 10th, 2007, 11:14 PM
I find this hard to believe. I don't know why, but I just do.

Harvs
Sep 10th, 2007, 11:15 PM
wow wow wow! if this is true... it will be AMAZING... and cmon guys, its serena were talking about, she can bounce back from anything, she has proven this SO many times!

Sally Struthers
Sep 10th, 2007, 11:15 PM
I thought she was too.. At certain angles she was starting to show. Of course I have a very active imagination sometimes :angel:

Bruno71
Sep 10th, 2007, 11:18 PM
Where's Reuchlin's post now?

edit: never mind...threads were merged obviously

mykarma
Sep 10th, 2007, 11:20 PM
I don't know if it's true but I told my aunt that her complexion looked pale. She really didn't seem right during the interviews.

mykarma
Sep 10th, 2007, 11:23 PM

Of course you couldn't miss a thread about the sisters.

According to Christianity they don't have premarital sex either.

iWill
Sep 10th, 2007, 11:28 PM
If this is true I won't be that surprised her USO outfit DID look like maternity wear AND if its possible for her to have played pregnant but not two months I don't think because Davenport was pregnant when she played the open last year but it was only a few weeks at best

If she is having a baby good for her but her fans can say bye bye to Serena and Venus won't be too far behind her.

mykarma
Sep 10th, 2007, 11:29 PM
You see, that's Reuchlin trying to be funny.
But if you just look at his previous threads you'll see he likes to make a fool out of himself. :D
Yeah he does, doesn't he. What was it he accidentally posted about himself that was so hysterical. He didn't even have enough sense to delete the thread until someone ask why he wasn't deleting it.

Forehand_Volley
Sep 10th, 2007, 11:44 PM
She got the news right before the quarterfinal. That's why she lost.
:haha: :haha: :haha:

Pureracket
Sep 10th, 2007, 11:49 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha:;)

Sally Struthers
Sep 10th, 2007, 11:55 PM

Helen at our ages, the only way either of us could be pregnant is through cloning :lol:

vettipooh
Sep 11th, 2007, 12:18 AM
Oh dear! They are all pregnant. Serena and her maternity outfit...Venus and her dizzy spells... Justine and her shortness of breath... Maria and her maternity blouse at the men's final. Who's next??? Hmmmm.

Forehand_Volley
Sep 11th, 2007, 12:22 AM
Oh dear! They are all pregnant. Serena and her maternity outfit...Venus and her dizzy spells... Justine and her shortness of breath... Maria and her maternity blouse at the men's final. Who's next??? Hmmmm.
Chrissie Evert to become a mum in her early 50's a la Greg Norman :eek:

woosey
Sep 11th, 2007, 12:23 AM
does anyone realize that tent or babydoll dresses like serena's are actually in fashion right now? perhaps that's why she is wearing this dress - for fashion.

Helen Lawson
Sep 11th, 2007, 12:24 AM
Helen at our ages, the only way either of us could be pregnant is through cloning :lol:

The latest article said that I'd gone to Switzerland with Joan Rivers to have baby-placenta injected into our faces, but that I'd had super hormone shots to get fertile again because I wanted to steal K Fed from Britney to have a baby to prove myself young again! I cut it out and put it on my fridge. K Fed? They must be joking! I'd have rather had an article that I wanted a baby with the Weekly World New space alien. Or that I'd frozen Howard Hughes' sperm and was going for an heir to his fortune.
I can't believe people here think Serena is really pregnant, that's the shocking thing about this thread.

eck
Sep 11th, 2007, 12:25 AM
If she was pregnant why did she play US Open? :o

DimaDinosaur
Sep 11th, 2007, 12:33 AM
I knew it!!!!

Helen Lawson
Sep 11th, 2007, 12:37 AM
Oh, and Sally, don't fall for Joan's Elite Hunting crap at the hostel in Slovakia, where you buy a young girl to cut her throat and bathe in her blood. It did remove the years, temporarily, and I do believe others should give their lives for my looks, but it's about 1OOK a pop, and with the third girl begging for her life, I started to feel a little bad, because normal plastic surgery is as good. For a 1OOK, can't they gag these chicks, I'm paying good money here!

SV_Fan
Sep 11th, 2007, 12:38 AM
We need this to be confirmed.

Fan_of_Venus
Sep 11th, 2007, 12:58 AM
I still don't believe she is pregnant. Sorry.

daniel122292
Sep 11th, 2007, 01:02 AM
Not true do u guys think Serena would play if she knew she was pregnant she would get hated by everyone shes not theat stupid.

drake3781
Sep 11th, 2007, 02:03 AM
There is nothing wrong with playing while pregnant, as long as it is early in the pregnancy and the doctor agrees to it. Moderate to even heavy (if it is the norm for the mother pre-pregnancy) is good for both mother and child. It can also make the childbirth much easier.

Hasn't Serena made public statement(s) about not believing in sex before marriage? I'm pretty sure I have read this, and recently. When was the last time she made one of these statements? (Year and month.) Not that she cannot change her mind, or choose a different religion if this one doesn't allow her to do what she wants to do, or do one thing while saying the other, but assuming she means what she says this would be a clue to whether she would have sex recently and possibly get pregnant.

When I read the statement by Richard about the mystery physical problem that Serena has, I thought for sure it was NOT that she is pregnant. It just wasn't stated in a way that would lead to that conclusion.

Also she was so grouchy when she lost. If she were pregnant, wouldn't she probably blame it more on herself, instead of lucky shots by her opponent?

What is Media Takeout's track record? Think maybe they were just picking up the same statement by Richard, (and probably looked in at our earlier thread here too while researching on the net :p )?

Dawn Marie
Sep 11th, 2007, 02:04 AM

You're a COWARD. U keep using the "Jehova" Bullshit to cover up the real truth. You're a RACIST and don't like Black tennis players who WIN SLAMS!

U're own momma is probably a Christian and was more than likely not a Virgin when she birthed you're nutty ass.

Keep it real. Just say you don't like V@S due to their black skin. DUMBASS!

plantman
Sep 11th, 2007, 02:06 AM
Not true do u guys think Serena would play if she knew she was pregnant she would get hated by everyone shes not theat stupid.

WTF.....Why would she be hated? Women have competed in sports while pregnant before!!!!

plantman
Sep 11th, 2007, 02:08 AM
You're a COWARD. U keep using the "Jehova" Bullshit to cover up the real truth. You're a RACIST and don't like Black tennis players who WIN SLAMS!

U're own momma is probably a Christian and was more than likely not a Virgin when she birthed you're nutty ass.

Keep it real. Just say you don't like V@S due to their black skin. DUMBASS!

Your need to bring his/her "momma" into this makes you just as big a DUMBASS!:lol:

Lulu.
Sep 11th, 2007, 02:15 AM
I don't think she is.

friendsita
Sep 11th, 2007, 02:48 AM
I have to hear that by her voice.

Martian Stacey
Sep 11th, 2007, 02:55 AM
I don't think that site is a very reliable source :lol:

tenn_ace
Sep 11th, 2007, 02:55 AM
that makes her lucky comment even more :weirdo: