out as we're together. My previous girlfriend was very cold and
materialistic - she wanted to go to the best restautants and shop at
the best shops, but my new girlfriend is as happy to go to McDonalds
as a smart restaurant. We are both busy but I hope she can come to
Imola and I might go to Wimbledon if it fits into my schedule."

A little cruel on Schett :(

ajayares
Jul 14th, 2002, 10:24 AM
Does it actually mention Barbara in the article?? Or are we just assuming he is speaking about Barbara?

jd4eva
Jul 14th, 2002, 10:31 AM
Well he was ansering in relation to Jelena, so unless he had a girlfriend in between Barbara and Jelena then I suppose it was Barbara.

Can anyone verify whether Bernoldi had a relationship between Barbara and Jelena?

King Aaron
Jul 14th, 2002, 10:32 AM
..they seem to be happy with each other..:D

it is a little cruel to Barbara..

joneg2
Jul 14th, 2002, 11:23 AM
Any pics of them together?

MLF
Jul 14th, 2002, 11:56 AM
Oh well if Barbara has too much style and class for him that's his problem. I wouldn't go to McDonalds either. Better that he downgrade himself to Jelena instead and Barbara hook up with someone with finer tastes.

Jay
Jul 14th, 2002, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by MirjanaLfan
Oh well if Barbara has too much style and class for him that's his problem. I wouldn't go to McDonalds either. Better that he downgrade himself to Jelena instead and Barbara hook up with someone with finer tastes.

Gosh MirjanaLfan

May I say on behalf of everyone on this board who like myself often shop and lunch at low class establishments like K-Mart, Burger King etc, and tell you how grateful we all are to have a high society poster like yourself who is willing to spend their valuable time by posting and sharing your opinions with us low class peasants.

Cilla
Jul 14th, 2002, 12:12 PM

Wow!! Put the claws away! That is a bit harsh on Jelena.

MLF
Jul 14th, 2002, 12:24 PM
Jay, a bit of an overreaction there I think. I merely like to eat better food than the crap served up by McDonalds. I don't blame Barbara for not wanting to eat there based on what they serve. Don't put words in my mouth by saying that I'm implying people are peasents on this board who eat there.

Jay
Jul 14th, 2002, 12:41 PM
Jay, a bit of an overreaction there I think. I merely like to eat better food than the crap served up by McDonalds. I don't blame Barbara for not wanting to eat there based on what they serve. Don't put words in my mouth by saying that I'm implying people are peasents on this board who eat there.

I think everyone who eats at McDonalds, Burger King etc prefers to eat better food then their crap. But most of us are very busy and we dont have time to make reservations at 5 star restaurants when we pop out for lunch.

Professional tennis players and Formula One drivers are exceptionally busy people.

And I didn't put any words in your mouth.

"too much style and class for him"

"I wouldn't go to McDonalds either"

"Better that he downgrade himself"

nuff said.

You can try and dress it up any way you like but everyone on this board knows where you're coming from.

MLF
Jul 14th, 2002, 12:50 PM
OK, whatever. I'm not one of the little 14 year old kids on here who gets embroiled in pathetic online arguments. Have your opinion Jay. I don't really care enough to try and change it.

babsi
Jul 14th, 2002, 12:54 PM
He is not talking about Babsi because she was at Imola this year.

So before stirring any trouble up get your facts right.

He said this before April.

babsi
Jul 14th, 2002, 01:41 PM
I found my pic of Babsi at Imola, it is not on my site because of the copyright instead I have it saved on my computer.

ajayares
Jul 14th, 2002, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by babsi
He is not talking about Babsi because she was at Imola this year.

So before stirring any trouble up get your facts right.

He said this before April.

So I am I right by saying his comments about his girlfriend is indeed about Barbara Schett and not Jelena Dokic..
Since at the time of this interview he was dating Barbara?

babsi
Jul 14th, 2002, 02:13 PM
ajayares, I am guessing that this interview was done before the middle of April as Imola was then. Babsi and Bernoldi started dating in February this year.

So Babsi likes McDonalds then;)

ajayares
Jul 14th, 2002, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by babsi

So Babsi likes McDonalds then;)

That's exactly what i was going to say, but who doesn't like McDonalds??

SM
Jul 14th, 2002, 02:20 PM
whether or not it was about Babsi the Jelena abuse on this board is often unwarranted and growing..
none of us know her on a personal level so we shouldnt be taking stabs at her about her private life

irma
Jul 14th, 2002, 02:24 PM
well since babsi told that story about how anna couldn't understand that she(babsi) bought a shirt for 10 dollars, I doubt she would feel to good for mac donalds!

SIS69
Jul 14th, 2002, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by ILUVJELENA
Well he was ansering in relation to Jelena, so unless he had a girlfriend in between Barbara and Jelena then I suppose it was Barbara.

Can anyone verify whether Bernoldi had a relationship between Barbara and Jelena?

He's an F1 driver, he's probably had several. ;)