(Q) vs Anastassia Rodionova RUS

(3) Patty Schnyder SUI vs Zhang Shu-Ai CHN

(6) Martina Muller GER vs Tatiana Poutchek BLR

(Q) vs (WC) Marina Erakovic NZL

Jill Craybas USA vs (WC) Elise Tamaela NED

(2) Daniela Hantuchova SVK - bye

Lindsayfan32
Sep 9th, 2007, 09:12 AM
Lindsay drew Eleni Daniilidou in the first round and should play Jankovic in quarters if she gets that far and its not the given it used to be. At least this time Lindsay doesn't have to play a top seed straight up.

brayster87
Sep 9th, 2007, 09:18 AM
Well playing Eleni is not going to be a cake walk!

mike/topgun
Sep 9th, 2007, 12:43 PM
That's a bad draw. Eleni is a great player and she definately could make Lindsay run a lot. So, I won't be surprised if it turns out to be a str8 sets match with Danilidou winning the first after a tight fight then much easier in the 2nd. But there's a bigger chance than if she drew Janko for start.:)

LindsayfanTV
Sep 9th, 2007, 03:02 PM
If Lindsay can get through the first round, it looks good till the quarters with Jele Jankovich. Let's hope she finds her inspiration and has a great first match. It would be so good to see a win for Linds.

MH0861
Sep 9th, 2007, 03:15 PM
OMG why couldn't she be in the second quarter with Medina Garrigues and Nakamura. :sad:

Lindsay and Hantuchova are playing doubles :eek:

LDF
Sep 9th, 2007, 05:03 PM
Tough draw. :( IF she manages to get past Eleni then she should make the quarters, but Daniilidou has the game to move Lindsay all over the court and ruin her timing.

LindsayRulz
Sep 9th, 2007, 05:34 PM
OMG :unsure:

hurricanejeanne
Sep 9th, 2007, 06:28 PM
Tough draw. :( IF she manages to get past Eleni then she should make the quarters, but Daniilidou has the game to move Lindsay all over the court and ruin her timing.

Agreed. Eleni has the worst type of game for Lindsay to play against. She's crafty and if she's playing as well as she has in the past few months, Lindsay is going to have to be playing very well to get past her.

If Lindsay does get by Eleni, there's no way in hell Lindsay is going to be able to beat Jankovic.

Lindsayfanumber1
Sep 9th, 2007, 08:53 PM
I think she's gonna win easily against Eleni.
I Have a feeling she will overpower her.
Good luck baby! :kiss:

Dave.
Sep 10th, 2007, 06:50 PM
That 6-3 6-1 doubles thrashing is a great sign! I am hoping Lindsay reaches the QF this week, I think that is the highest she should look for now. She can beat Elini, she just needs to tough it out. Then the next match would be easier I presume. I just hope she gets to the QF and if it is or isn't against Jankovic I just want her to give it her all.