PDA

View Full Version : Comeback begins - Bali (Best Tier III EVER!)

The Daviator
Sep 8th, 2007, 12:32 AM
Tournament starts in two days, time for the cheering thread :banana:

I don't care if she hasn't played in a year, she could do quite well, this field is pretty bad :lol: If she avoids the top 3 seeds (Jankovic, Hantuchova and Schnyder), then she should be alright :angel:

Anyway, she's back! :woohoo:

brayster87
Sep 8th, 2007, 01:29 AM
Yep about bloody time, hope she gets a decent draw with her SR of 12!

Anyway i wish her the very best

LindsayRulz
Sep 8th, 2007, 02:54 AM
:yippee:

Main draw comes out Sunday. I don't know what to expect from Lindsay. She can beat all these players but if she just win her first round match I'll be happy :)

hurricanejeanne
Sep 8th, 2007, 04:12 AM
I'm nervous and excited. :D
I have no idea what to expect because I still think of Lindsay as a top player and she isn't. I just want her to win her first round match and I'll be excited. Let's hope she get's a somewhat decent draw!

But I never really thought she'd ever come back. I can't wait! :bounce:

MH0861
Sep 8th, 2007, 04:27 AM
Bali 2R. L. Davenport d. D. Hantuchova 6-0 6-0 :hearts:

Lindsayfan32
Sep 8th, 2007, 07:08 AM
I was wondering when the Bali draw comes if it comes out early could someone please post it in here as I'm at school all day tomorrow (yes I am at school on the weekend). Hope the draw gods smile on Lindsay this time.

vw.
Sep 8th, 2007, 08:08 PM
Lindsay should get a nice draw! She'll be seeded 3, since she has a SR of 12!

Let's go Lindz! :hearts: :hearts:

cheo23
Sep 8th, 2007, 11:59 PM
any piCs of hEr aRRiVal???????? :hearts:

MH0861
Sep 9th, 2007, 12:38 AM
Lindsay should get a nice draw! She'll be seeded 3, since she has a SR of 12!

Let's go Lindz! :hearts: :hearts:

SR gets you into draws but not seeded in them.

brayster87
Sep 9th, 2007, 02:12 AM
When is the draw?

champGS1452
Sep 9th, 2007, 02:58 AM
I want to see Lindsay beat down Jankovic :drool: Well everyone actually.

vw.
Sep 9th, 2007, 03:29 AM
SR gets you into draws but not seeded in them.

Are you sure? I remember Venus and Serena getting high seeds in some of their tournaments in 2004, despite being ranked at around 10, 11.

Either way, can't wait to see who Lindsay draws!

hurricanejeanne
Sep 9th, 2007, 04:13 AM
Are you sure? I remember Venus and Serena getting high seeds in some of their tournaments in 2004, despite being ranked at around 10, 11.

Either way, can't wait to see who Lindsay draws!

The Tour got rid of the "special seedings" after the 2004 season. ;)
The "special ranking" that I'm assuming Lindsay has will just get into maindraws of tournaments.

LindsayRulz
Sep 9th, 2007, 04:18 AM
EVE OF TOURNAMENT
Players are arriving, and the scene is set for a week of top-level tennis action as the Commonwealth Bank Tennis Classic gets underway at the Grand Hyatt Resort, Nusa Dua. The biggest women’s tennis event in South East Asia starts with the qualifying rounds on Sunday, with main draw matches beginning on Monday.

Former champion and world number one Lindsay Davenport has already been hitting on Centre Court, watched by new-born son Jagger. The 31-year old American, who claimed the title in 2005 and reached the semi-finals in 2006 before falling to Svetlana Kuznetsova, is making her first singles appearance in almost a year after giving birth to her first child in June.

Her practise partner has been svelte Slovak Daniela Hantuchova, who is anxious to improve on her shock first round exit last year. Having returned to the top 10 this year following her triumph at Indian Wells, Daniela is being coached while she is in Bali by former Spanish star Angel Jimenez.

Another early arrival is Swiss left-hander Patty Schnyder, who names the event as one of her favourites of the year. She is full of confidence after yet another successful season which has seen her ranked consistently in the top 20, and she is looking forward to improving on her two semi-final finishes in Bali in the past two years.

After her gruelling run to the US Open quarter-finals, where she lost a dramatic battle with Venus Williams in a final set tiebreak, Serb star and world number three Jelena Jankovic flies in on Monday ready to swop the frantic pace of New York City for the peace and tranquillity of the paradise island.

Although those four players will begin as favourites to claim the title, the ever-growing depth of the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour means that no player can take any match for granted. Both Hantuchova and 2007 French Open runner-up Ana Ivanovic found out the hard way last year that success elsewhere does not guarantee success in Bali as both failed to win their opening match. Even Davenport, who has claimed almost every honour in the game, couldn’t lift the trophy last year.

Asia is well represented in the draw, with Japan’s Aiko Nakamura leading the pack and Thai favourite Tamarine Tanasugarn, who reached the Bangkok final last October, also posing a threat. Taiwan’s Su-wei Hsieh returns to Bali for the first time since reaching the semi-finals in 2001, and China is represented by Shuai Zhang, who at one stage this year won an astonishing 33 out of 35 matches as she claimed five titles on the ITF Challenger circuit.

hurricanejeanne
Sep 9th, 2007, 04:49 AM
EVE OF TOURNAMENT
Players are arriving, and the scene is set for a week of top-level tennis action as the Commonwealth Bank Tennis Classic gets underway at the Grand Hyatt Resort, Nusa Dua. The biggest women’s tennis event in South East Asia starts with the qualifying rounds on Sunday, with main draw matches beginning on Monday.

Former champion and world number one Lindsay Davenport has already been hitting on Centre Court, watched by new-born son Jagger. The 31-year old American, who claimed the title in 2005 and reached the semi-finals in 2006 before falling to Svetlana Kuznetsova, is making her first singles appearance in almost a year after giving birth to her first child in June.

Her practise partner has been svelte Slovak Daniela Hantuchova, who is anxious to improve on her shock first round exit last year. Having returned to the top 10 this year following her triumph at Indian Wells, Daniela is being coached while she is in Bali by former Spanish star Angel Jimenez.

Another early arrival is Swiss left-hander Patty Schnyder, who names the event as one of her favourites of the year. She is full of confidence after yet another successful season which has seen her ranked consistently in the top 20, and she is looking forward to improving on her two semi-final finishes in Bali in the past two years.

After her gruelling run to the US Open quarter-finals, where she lost a dramatic battle with Venus Williams in a final set tiebreak, Serb star and world number three Jelena Jankovic flies in on Monday ready to swop the frantic pace of New York City for the peace and tranquillity of the paradise island.

Although those four players will begin as favourites to claim the title, the ever-growing depth of the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour means that no player can take any match for granted. Both Hantuchova and 2007 French Open runner-up Ana Ivanovic found out the hard way last year that success elsewhere does not guarantee success in Bali as both failed to win their opening match. Even Davenport, who has claimed almost every honour in the game, couldn’t lift the trophy last year.

Asia is well represented in the draw, with Japan’s Aiko Nakamura leading the pack and Thai favourite Tamarine Tanasugarn, who reached the Bangkok final last October, also posing a threat. Taiwan’s Su-wei Hsieh returns to Bali for the first time since reaching the semi-finals in 2001, and China is represented by Shuai Zhang, who at one stage this year won an astonishing 33 out of 35 matches as she claimed five titles on the ITF Challenger circuit.

:banana: Lindsay's in Bali!

lindsayno1
Sep 9th, 2007, 07:30 AM
lindsay quarterfinal with jankovic

first round danillidou...

brayster87
Sep 9th, 2007, 08:08 AM
and playing doubles with hantuchova as well...yay

hurricanejeanne
Sep 9th, 2007, 05:35 PM
The draw gods weren't very kind with her draw. Daniilidou is a crafty player and is going to drive Lindsay nuts. I hope Linds is ready to play. :unsure:

They've played once before, LA 2002 (when Linds was on her comeback from knee surgery) and Lindsay won in straight sets.

Good luck, Lindsay!

Lindsayfanumber1
Sep 9th, 2007, 07:46 PM
Good luck Linds :) :D :banana:

The Daviator
Sep 9th, 2007, 10:05 PM
Tough first round, Daniilidou is a tricky opponent, she's troubled some big names in the past, anyway it's just great to have her back :D

cheo23
Sep 10th, 2007, 06:29 AM
Bug "Shine on Silver Moon" in the Bali forum for Lindsay's PICS!!! He has pictures of HER!!!!

Lindsayfan32
Sep 10th, 2007, 01:10 PM
Lindsay plays her 1st round tomorrow not before 6pm local time.

LethalLindsay
Sep 10th, 2007, 02:26 PM
Good Luck Lindz!

The Daviator
Sep 10th, 2007, 04:15 PM
She and Daniela won their doubles match 63 61 :D

I'm glad she got that match in before Daniilidou, I'm still not optimistic about it :o

Nikki
Sep 10th, 2007, 04:42 PM
Good luck Lindsay, hopefully she can somehow get through her 1st round.

hurricanejeanne
Sep 10th, 2007, 07:26 PM
She and Daniela won their doubles match 63 61 :D

I'm glad she got that match in before Daniilidou, I'm still not optimistic about it :o

Yay for the beat down in doubles! :bounce: Hopefully that gives Lindsay some confidence going into her first singles match tomorrow. ;)

Good luck, Linds. (I'm already nervous! :scared:)

LindsayRulz
Sep 10th, 2007, 09:27 PM
Good job Dani and Linds! :D

Davenport wins doubles in Bali, will play first singles match since giving birth
September 10, 2007

NUSA DUA, Indonesia (AP) -- In a warmup for her first singles match in nearly a year, Lindsay Davenport earned a straight-set doubles victory at the Bali Open on Monday.

She teamed with Daniela Hantuchova to defeat Sophie Lefevre and Ipek Senoglu 6-3, 6-1.

ADVERTISEMENT
Davenport will face fifth-seeded Eleni Daniilidou on Tuesday in the first singles match of her comeback.

The 31-year-old Davenport played doubles at the Pilot Pen tournament last month after giving birth to her son, Jagger, in June.

"It's not an easy first match," she said. "But it's not really about who I play and winning matches. It's hard to put expectations on myself after everything that's happened in the last year."

Davenport plans to play next week in Beijing and train for the Australian Open.

In other first-round singles play, wild-card entry Elise Tamalea of the Netherlands needed three sets to eliminate American Jill Craybas 4-6, 7-6 (4) 6-2; Youlia Fedossova blanked Hsieh Su-Wei 6-0, 6-0; and Romanian Edina.

No more tournaments this year after the China Open? :unsure:

LindsayRulz
Sep 10th, 2007, 09:43 PM
http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/500/capt_sge_sxx34_100907161317_photo00_photo_default-367x512.jpg

The Daviator
Sep 10th, 2007, 11:32 PM
Good job Dani and Linds! :D

Davenport wins doubles in Bali, will play first singles match since giving birth
September 10, 2007

NUSA DUA, Indonesia (AP) -- In a warmup for her first singles match in nearly a year, Lindsay Davenport earned a straight-set doubles victory at the Bali Open on Monday.

She teamed with Daniela Hantuchova to defeat Sophie Lefevre and Ipek Senoglu 6-3, 6-1.

ADVERTISEMENT
Davenport will face fifth-seeded Eleni Daniilidou on Tuesday in the first singles match of her comeback.

The 31-year-old Davenport played doubles at the Pilot Pen tournament last month after giving birth to her son, Jagger, in June.

"It's not an easy first match," she said. "But it's not really about who I play and winning matches. It's hard to put expectations on myself after everything that's happened in the last year."

Davenport plans to play next week in Beijing and train for the Australian Open.

In other first-round singles play, wild-card entry Elise Tamalea of the Netherlands needed three sets to eliminate American Jill Craybas 4-6, 7-6 (4) 6-2; Youlia Fedossova blanked Hsieh Su-Wei 6-0, 6-0; and Romanian Edina.

No more tournaments this year after the China Open? :unsure:

She really should play Quebec City at least :shrug: anyway, if she's only playing these two events then I'm still happy, the real fun will be next season when hopefully she'll be in a position to compete with the big girls :)

hurricanejeanne
Sep 11th, 2007, 01:03 AM
She really should play Quebec City at least :shrug: anyway, if she's only playing these two events then I'm still happy, the real fun will be next season when hopefully she'll be in a position to compete with the big girls :)

I agree on Quebec City. Lindsay needs matches and points. I hope she gets a good idea of what she still needs to work on after Bali and Beijing and be ready to start the 2008 season. It's going to be a very difficult road back though.

But if Lindsay's playing well, she can beat just about anyone. ;)

cheo23
Sep 11th, 2007, 04:14 AM
http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/500/capt_sge_sxx34_100907161317_photo00_photo_default-367x512.jpg

:hearts::hearts::hearts: Where did you GET this PICTURE!!!! Are there any more of Lindsay??????????

Ingokoer
Sep 11th, 2007, 11:11 AM
Lindsay defeated Danilidou 6-2 6-2 :bounce: :bounce:

Official match time: 45 minutes, 28 seconds
1st serve 58%
Aces: 9
1st serves won 95% (!!!!)
2nd serves won 80% (!!!)
She lost only 4 points on her serve!!!!

It was so great, she fired a few times 2 aces in a row, she served out the set and the match to love, showing no nerves after such a long time of absence. Wow Lindsay I am so happy, YOU make me so proud to be your fan :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

The Daviator
Sep 11th, 2007, 11:34 AM
I can't believe this, not even last year did she have such a great win :eek: (Well, apart from the 3 double bagels :lol:) What a serving performance, win the title Linds! :banana:

Lindsayfan32
Sep 11th, 2007, 11:34 AM
I watched the live score and one word comes to mind WOW this is after a 12 month layoff (well 51 weeks to be exact). I put 100 vcash on Lindsay to win this match I just had a good feeling she was going to win just not this well.

Lindsay now plays if I've read the draw correctly a Julie Ditty of USA a qualifier.

LethalLindsay
Sep 11th, 2007, 11:49 AM
AWESOME! I really think the real challenge will be Jelena and she has played so much and is exhausted that she can definitely pull it off!

Lindsayfanumber1
Sep 11th, 2007, 11:58 AM
:) I knew she was gonna win easily.
Linds :rocker2: :D

The Daviator
Sep 11th, 2007, 12:12 PM
She can definitely challenge Jankovic, one of Lindsay's great strengths is that she's a female player who can actually serve :tape: :lol: Janko hasn't got a strong serve, if Lindsay's two mains shots are firing then I'm confident :D

Don't know much about Ditty, but Lindsay should handle her, I was hoping for Sromova again though after last year's 6-1 6-0 job :lol:

Olórin
Sep 11th, 2007, 12:20 PM
Wow! what a magnificent performance from Lindsay for her first singles match in nearly a year! :worship: The doubles must have really helped ;) If Lindsay can play this well so soon who knows what could happen:cool:

Agassi Fan
Sep 11th, 2007, 12:50 PM
Good luck in Bali!!

Elske
Sep 11th, 2007, 03:07 PM
http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/3/global/photogallery/bali/f_20.jpg
http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/3/global/photogallery/bali/f_21.jpg
http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/3/global/photogallery/bali/f_18.jpg

:hearts:

LindsayRulz
Sep 11th, 2007, 03:27 PM
YAY! :bounce:

http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/500/capt_sge_tfs45_110907125325_photo00_photo_default-386x512.jpg
http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/500/capt_sge_tgi18_110907134450_photo00_photo_default-359x512.jpg
http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/500/fullj_getty-tennis-wta-ina-usa-1.jpg

SerenaAndTheVee
Sep 11th, 2007, 03:46 PM
All credit to Davenport for starting her comeback (in singles) at a small tourney. I look forward to her winning the title in Bali.

LDF
Sep 11th, 2007, 04:15 PM
Wow, wasn't expecting such a comfortable scoreline! :eek:

Lindsay :banana:

Fantastic serving :hearts:

auntie janie
Sep 11th, 2007, 04:22 PM
Davenport wins easily in comeback

By Barry Wood
Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:45PM BST

BALI (Reuters) - Lindsay Davenport swept to a 6-2 6-2 victory over Eleni Daniilidou at the Bali Classic on Tuesday, looking as if she had never been away.

The 31-year-old American, who was playing her first singles match in almost a year after giving birth to a son in June, took just three games to get into her stride.

From 1-2 she claimed an astonishing 20 consecutive points to take the opening set.

A break to love put her 2-1 up in the second and a forehand error from her fifth-seeded Greek opponent gave Davenport a decisive 4-1 lead. The American then closed out the match with her ninth ace.

"You never really know what to expect after a year off and especially having a baby, so to come out and play the way I did is so exciting and it means a lot to me," a delighted Davenport told reporters.

Daniilidou had reached the semi-finals in New Haven immediately before the U.S. Open and she showed her class with some strong backhands and by fighting back from 0-40 to take the opening game.

Once Davenport found her stride Daniilidou's challenge crumbled, however, and the American produced some fine returns and punishing serves.

"It was a challenge out there for me after not playing for so long," said Davenport. "I was trying to focus a lot and to be real concentrated and I'm really happy I won. It did exceed my expectations."

Davenport believes that staying in shape during her pregnancy has played a big part in her being ready to compete again so soon.

"I was completely mentally retired," she said. "The day I found out I was pregnant I was, 'Oh well, tennis is done', and it really wasn't until March or April I started to think about it. For months and months I thought I was done.

"But I made a very conscious decision to be really healthy for my son and I read a lot of books about nutrition and exercised during pregnancy. So I stayed in shape but not for the purpose of coming back. I think that really helped me rebound so quickly.

"I'm still a little ways. It's only been three months and I still have a bit of weight to lose, I still need to work on my movement around the court. I haven't had that much time to focus on that aspect of it. At the beginning I was really working on my timing. But I think in four to six months that'll come back hopefully."

Third seed Patty Schnyder of Switzerland shrugged off a stomach complaint to defeat China's Zhang Shuai 6-4 6-2 while German sixth seed Martina Muller laboured for one hour 44 minutes to beat Tatiana Poutchek of Belarus 6-3 6-3.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/sportsNews/idUKL1184611220070911?pageNumber=1

ChampLindsay
Sep 11th, 2007, 04:33 PM
amazing scoreline!!extremly well done, Lindz:worship: :worship:

LINDSAY IS BACK:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

mike/topgun
Sep 11th, 2007, 07:03 PM
Just can't believe the scoreline and the stats.:eek: Would love to see Lindsay play Zurich for the last time it's in the calendar. She's really not joking!
Thank's for the pics.:) Now who knows maybe there's a chcance vs Janko;)

hurricanejeanne
Sep 11th, 2007, 07:53 PM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
I'm so happy Lindsay won. The stats on her serve are amazing. Just a vintage performance by Lindsay today. :worship:

If she improves with her next singles and doubles rounds, she could have a shot at Jankovic. ;)

LindsayfanTV
Sep 11th, 2007, 08:37 PM
That's more like it. We should never have doubted her ~ amazing result and looks like she should get to meet Jelly Jankovich. That will be one to savour. Welcome back Linds ~ great job!

Lindsayfan32
Sep 11th, 2007, 08:53 PM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
I'm so happy Lindsay won. The stats on her serve are amazing. Just a vintage performance by Lindsay today. :worship:

If she improves with her next singles and doubles rounds, she could have a shot at Jankovic. ;)

I agree with you Hurricanejeanne I would give Lindsay a huge shot of beating Jankovic the way she played last night and even if she doesn't at this stage every win Lindsay gets is a bonus.

Elldee
Sep 11th, 2007, 09:21 PM
I think Lindsay will beat Ditty because she won't allow herself to lose to someone of Ditty's quality but I think people are going a bit overboard in thinking she can be Jelena the wall. Very happy with this result.

LindsayRulz
Sep 11th, 2007, 09:34 PM
Henin has pulled out of Beijing :hearts:

The Daviator
Sep 11th, 2007, 10:23 PM
Henin has pulled out of Beijing :hearts:

:banana:

:backtobacktitles:

Ok, I'm getting way too ahead of myself :lol:

MH0861
Sep 11th, 2007, 10:57 PM
I think Lindsay will beat Ditty because she won't allow herself to lose to someone of Ditty's quality but I think people are going a bit overboard in thinking she can be Jelena the wall. Very happy with this result.

Lindsay will double bagel this Ditty ho in singles and doubles over the next two days :D

MH0861
Sep 11th, 2007, 10:57 PM

That's exactly what I thought :haha:

But she should do quite well in Beijing, I'd imagine! :D

hurricanejeanne
Sep 11th, 2007, 11:12 PM

:lol: I thought the same thing.

It's good for Lindsay that Justine is out of Beijing. Hopefully the draw gods are nice to her there.

LindsayRulz
Sep 12th, 2007, 01:05 AM
Yesterday we thought it would be a really tough match against Daniilidou, possibly a lost and now we want back to back Bali-China Open titles :lol:
Golden Slam next year!!!!!1111 :hearts:

GrandSlam05
Sep 12th, 2007, 02:05 AM
I am so proud of Lindsay. I was nervous for her but she really started this tournament well by kickin' the living shit out of Danilidou. :bounce:
I really think she's got a shot at JJ. The court is quick and Jelena doesn't have that big of a serve. Also JJ has to be somewhat fatigued.

lindsayno1
Sep 12th, 2007, 07:38 AM
ive never heard of ditty... is it too soon to ask for some bagels?! lol

I think your jumping the gun with jj. JJ has solid strokes and will move lindsay around, her game isnt based round her serve unlike lindsay. I hope its a nice 3 setter. These are my 2 fave players - so im on the fence for this one, well more towards lindsay as its her comeback!

is there a live stream anywhere?

brayster87
Sep 12th, 2007, 08:11 AM
Who the hell is Ditty???? Guys lets just take it one match at a time, linds has to beat this no-name first before we can discuss other matches!
Good luck for the doubles tonight linds!!

Lindsayfan32
Sep 12th, 2007, 09:24 AM
Who the hell is Ditty???? Guys lets just take it one match at a time, linds has to beat this no-name first before we can discuss other matches!
Good luck for the doubles tonight linds!!

Ditty is a Patty clone left handed and just run all day, if Lindsay plays at the same level as her first match she should win. :) I read this on the GM so read into what you will.

Elldee
Sep 12th, 2007, 10:25 AM
I think it'll really be helpful for Lindsay to play Ditty in doubles today [whereas all players know how Lindsay D plays] and I think just playing doubles in general was really smart for confidence and the draw is so weak and her and Hantuchova SO good. Loving it.

The Daviator
Sep 12th, 2007, 04:26 PM
And Hantuport won 64 64 :p

ChampLindsay
Sep 12th, 2007, 07:01 PM
yeah well done my ladies:worship: :worship:

Lindsay will play her match tomorrow as third match on CC not before 6 o'clock local time!

GO LINZZZZZZZZZZZ:hearts: :hearts:

hurricanejeanne
Sep 12th, 2007, 07:29 PM
I think it'll really be helpful for Lindsay to play Ditty in doubles today [whereas all players know how Lindsay D plays] and I think just playing doubles in general was really smart for confidence and the draw is so weak and her and Hantuchova SO good. Loving it.

I completely agree. Lindsay, now she's played Ditty in doubles, should have more of an idea on how she plays in general. And the doubles play is good because Lindsay needs match play.

:bounce: Linds and Dani winning again today. Very good start for Lindsay in Bali.
Good luck tomorrow, Linds!

Sep 12th, 2007, 10:40 PM
Congratulations Lindsay on a great comeback tournament

lindsayno1
Sep 13th, 2007, 12:07 PM
3-1
lindsay is serving like a retard tho!

Lindsayfan32
Sep 13th, 2007, 12:56 PM
Lindsay won 6-1 6-4 Jelena in the quarters. Hope she serves better in the next match or she could end up in a lot of trouble. I can only go by what I saw on the live score feeds but she got broken twice and the serve percentage needs to be lot higher from the start against Jelena.

The Daviator
Sep 13th, 2007, 01:03 PM
Definitely not as sharp as the first match, I think she's getting a bit tired, her body isn't used to a lot of tennis so soon, she's played 4 matches this week already, anyway, to lose to Janko is better than we expected, but maybe she can spring a surprise :angel:

Lindsayfan32
Sep 13th, 2007, 01:13 PM
Definitely not as sharp as the first match, I think she's getting a bit tired, her body isn't used to a lot of tennis so soon, she's played 4 matches this week already, anyway, to lose to Janko is better than we expected, but maybe she can spring a surprise :angel:

I agree with you Daviator but Lindsay not expected to win and that's when she does her best work and even if she loses at least she'll know what to work on and improve for China next week and for next year.

Either way let's enjoy the fact she back and playing again either way I'm one happy Lindsay fan right now. My greatest hope is Jelena doesn't clobber Lindsay tomorrow.

cheo23
Sep 13th, 2007, 02:53 PM
pictures from the DITTY match!!!

LindsayRulz
Sep 13th, 2007, 03:32 PM
A win is a win. Good Luck against Jankovic Lindsay.

Lindsayfanumber1
Sep 13th, 2007, 04:34 PM
:) Yeah Linds :rocker2:
Good luck against Jelena :scared:

GrandSlam05
Sep 13th, 2007, 05:17 PM
I think Lindsay has a shot against JJ. I'm not saying I expect a win, but she's got a chance. She should be able to get some good returns off of JJ's serve (if the return is clicking). JJ served a bunch of "sitters" for Venus and Venus mishit SO many of them. Hopefully Lindsay won't do the same. If the serve is clicking then Linds will feel more freedom to swing away on the returns.
Good Luck!

mike/topgun
Sep 13th, 2007, 05:38 PM
You're totally right GrandSlam05 - return and serve will be most the important things in tomorrow's match vs Janko. To set up a winner Lindsay must (typically for her) take the advantage right form the start with the first shot. Otherwise, Jelena will force a long rally, with dropshots lobs and so on.
Hope the first strike will be pure and aggressive setting up a volley winner:hearts:

RJWCapriati
Sep 13th, 2007, 06:00 PM
:worship:

Good luck Lindsay against Jelena!!

ChampLindsay
Sep 13th, 2007, 06:47 PM
You can do it LINDZZZ!!!:hearts:

Have fun und good luck!:hearts: :kiss: :worship:

Olórin
Sep 13th, 2007, 06:52 PM
Lindsay is doing so well, I hope she can make it a close match :)

Michael!
Sep 13th, 2007, 06:53 PM
Good luck to Lindsay ! :worship:
I hope she`ll play a good match against Jelena.
I think at the moment she isn´t in the shape to beat Jelena,
but now ( with the 2 wins) she knows that she has good chances to play
a great season in 2008.:bigclap:

hurricanejeanne
Sep 13th, 2007, 07:40 PM

I have to agree with her probably being a bit tired. It's been a long time since she's played this much tennis back to back.

I'm actually pretty happy with her results thus far. I'm thrilled she's back. If anything tomorrow will show us what she still needs to improve. I just hope Lindsay goes out there tomorrow and plays the best she can play right now. She knows how to beat players like Jelena, whether or not she can do it so soon from returning to the game is the bigger question.

Good luck, Lindsay! :hug:

LindsayfanTV
Sep 13th, 2007, 08:15 PM
The pressure is definitely going to be on Jelena as the top seed and she may be tired/jet lagged too which gives Lindsay an opportunity. Jelena has lost to Lindsay every time they have played so she will have pressure on her to win this match. Lindsay will want to win but there isn't the same pressure given her lack of match play ~ hopefully she'll be play more freely and crack some of those great serves and groundies.

And if she does get past Jelena, she could get to the final and play Dani! That would be great!! Good luck Lindsay

LDF
Sep 13th, 2007, 08:21 PM
Hopefully Lindsay will give a good account of herself tomorrow. I think it's too early for her to get the win, but it's already been a great comeback event and anything more would be a huge bonus.

Good luck Lindsay! :bounce:

Cat123
Sep 13th, 2007, 08:41 PM
I like Lindsay, I'm so glad she's back!

Although I also hope Jelena halts it slightly... ;)

lindsayno1
Sep 14th, 2007, 08:13 AM
im not expecing Lindsay to win, but its gotta be tough for JJ - she wont know what to expect with Lindsay, she only has played peak lindsay and wont know what lindsay will show up! It could be tough for her too!

lindsayno1
Sep 14th, 2007, 09:06 AM
well lindsays just come from 2-4 down to win 12 points straight (break to love twice and hold to love) to go 5-4 up and to serve for the set! I cant believe this!!!

lindsayno1
Sep 14th, 2007, 09:07 AM
6-4 first set!!!! Do my eyes decieve me?!?!

Elldee
Sep 14th, 2007, 09:08 AM
6-4 HAHA. This is my last post because I feel like I jinx the big D this way but at least embarassment is avoided and at least Lindsay can say "at least I know I can compete with the best now" and stay around for four to five more years. WOOP.

lindsayno1
Sep 14th, 2007, 09:14 AM
Jelenas gonna get all the shit from people now tho!!!

Sep 14th, 2007, 09:57 AM
Does anyone know if Lindsay can raise her ranking anywhere close to being in the top 100 after her two scheduled tournaments

tennisbuddy12
Sep 14th, 2007, 10:21 AM
She Won!!!!!!!!!!!

6-4,2-6,6-2

CrossCourt~Rally
Sep 14th, 2007, 10:36 AM
:yeah: Amazing...just AMAZING!! :bowdown:

LindsayfanTV
Sep 14th, 2007, 10:50 AM
Brilliant result for Lindsay ~ I had a feeling she would work this out in 3! She really has a shot at getting to the final now as Daniela is in the bottom half of the draw.

What a fantastic comeback!

MH0861
Sep 14th, 2007, 10:51 AM
LINDSAYYYYYYY! :D :woohoo:

*timtams*
Sep 14th, 2007, 11:16 AM
:woohoo: go lindsay! Holy Crap she is playing well, and so sooon
PS I pledge to tops every year (incase u are thinking i have an incorrect signature) LOL

Michael!
Sep 14th, 2007, 11:27 AM
Wow, she did it! I really didn´t expect
that she can beat Jankovic :devil:
See you in the final against Daniela :hearts:

up!
Sep 14th, 2007, 11:27 AM
win it all lindsay !

joaco
Sep 14th, 2007, 11:32 AM
This is a HUGEEEE result! Well done Lindsay.... so proud of you!!!!!

Lindsayfan32
Sep 14th, 2007, 11:48 AM
Wow what a great result I thought once it got to the third Lindsay would run out of steam but what do I know. So much for giving Jelena the singles trophy at the start of the week.

It a sensational result and glad Lindsay proved me wrong. Loved the five game comeback in the first set. It was sign of things to come.

:worship::bounce::eek::bowdown::woohoo:

The Daviator
Sep 14th, 2007, 12:07 PM
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

She's still got it ;) It's great she's beaten a top player and has moved a step closer to winning a title, but the best thing about this for me is that she's in no doubt now that she can come back and compete for big titles, this will give her a lot of confidence for the rest of the year and '08

Usually I'm quite cautious when she plays, but I'm sure she's going to make the final now, I saw Errani play at the Open and she got waxed by Bartoli, she has no weapons so this should be a comfortable one :D

ChampLindsay
Sep 14th, 2007, 01:10 PM
omgggggggggggggggggggggg:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

LINDSAY ''the best '' DAVENPORT

amazing, unbelievable, undescribable, thats our LINDSAY!!:worship: :worship: :worship:

Now go for the title, there is noone who can stop you!!

GO FOR TITlE, LINDZZZZZZZZZZZ:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

dav abu
Sep 14th, 2007, 02:17 PM
what a result - well done Lindsay :bounce:

LindsayfanTV
Sep 14th, 2007, 02:26 PM
Look like the Hantuport doubles pairing is anticipating a finals clash as they have scratched from the doubles citing lower left arm strain! Let's hope that is just precautionary or an energy saving ploy!

LindsayRulz
Sep 14th, 2007, 02:33 PM
Yay! :bounce:

Win the title now Lindsay! :)

LindsayRulz
Sep 14th, 2007, 02:40 PM
It is written on the site: "Davenport: left forearm strain"

http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/1/results/

LethalLindsay
Sep 14th, 2007, 03:43 PM
My baby is BACK ya'll!

mike/topgun
Sep 14th, 2007, 05:01 PM
OMG:woohooo:
She's really back. Coming back in her first singles tourney beating nr3 in the world after taking such a long break with sport, delivering a baby...Well, Lindsay will be 32 next yr and maybe it's her LUCKY number.
It's unbelievable how quickly she regained her supreme timing and the serve. Mental and physical strengh did play a MAJOR part in this match:hearts:

Dave.
Sep 14th, 2007, 05:39 PM
YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has to be the highlight of the tennis year! BEST RESULT OF 2007!!!!

She never should have been doubted, Lindsay is the best! Great way to finish aswell 6-2!

Lindsayfanumber1
Sep 14th, 2007, 06:11 PM
I love you Linds :hearts:
You rock :rocker2:

champGS1452
Sep 14th, 2007, 06:45 PM
Lindsay :bounce: :D Of Course there are haters in GM but who cares, in Lindsay's words herself, "The point is she's in the semifinals and Jankovic is in the hotel room packing " :lol:

Elldee
Sep 14th, 2007, 07:12 PM
I never thought I'd see GM alight with Lindsay's name again and I LOVE IT.

The Daviator
Sep 14th, 2007, 07:41 PM
It's amazing, what a treat after the first half of the season thinking Lindsay was 100% done, any win now is a bonus, but a title win would be :hearts:

If she wins tomorrow, she'll have made a final in 15 consecutive seasons :worship:

hurricanejeanne
Sep 14th, 2007, 07:42 PM
It is written on the site: "Davenport: left forearm strain"

http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/1/results/

This is rather concerning, hopefully it's more precautious than anything. She's played a lot of tennis this week for the first time in a long time so I'm sure her body is tired.

:woohoo: Mama still has game. ;)
I'm still stunned at this win. I still thought that she'd be able to challenge the top players but I didn't expect her to do so this fast into her return. Hopefully, her arm isn't too big of deal and she rests tonight and that she'll be able to win against Errani.

Good luck, Linds! :D

LindsayRulz
Sep 14th, 2007, 08:01 PM
This is rather concerning, hopefully it's more precautious than anything. She's played a lot of tennis this week for the first time in a long time so I'm sure her body is tired.

:woohoo: Mama still has game. ;)
I'm still stunned at this win. I still thought that she'd be able to challenge the top players but I didn't expect her to do so this fast into her return. Hopefully, her arm isn't too big of deal and she rests tonight and that she'll be able to win against Errani.

Good luck, Linds! :D

Yeah it's surely only for precaution. that's what they said on the Bali's website. She would have had to play right after the Jankovic match in double. Mamaport didn't want to be too tired for tomorrow's match :)

GrandSlam05
Sep 15th, 2007, 02:20 AM
I never thought I'd see GM alight with Lindsay's name again and I LOVE IT.

me too. ;)

sweet_angel23
Sep 15th, 2007, 05:27 AM
she's back!!! =]
LD is back!!! awesomeness..
i heart u Lindz...
goodluck=] x0x0

Nikki
Sep 15th, 2007, 08:32 AM
She is having a great run here. Its fantastic she is back & hopefully she can win her next match.

C'mon Lindsay:D

LindsayfanTV
Sep 15th, 2007, 11:03 AM
Have found a live feed of the semi on bet365.com and Lindsay is up 61 in first set. She looks a little tired at the start of the second and has lost her serve first game. Come on Linds

LindsayfanTV
Sep 15th, 2007, 11:30 AM
She has broken back and is now 4-3 up in second set having been 1-3 down.

LDF
Sep 15th, 2007, 11:38 AM
Lindsay won 6-1 6-3 :bounce:

She had a bit of a lapse at the beginning of the second set, going 3-1 down, but she cut out her unforced errors and reeled off the last 5 games. Overall, it was a pretty good performance :)

Good luck against Daniela in the final!

tennisbuddy12
Sep 15th, 2007, 11:38 AM
6-1,6-3

:woohoo:

LindsayfanTV
Sep 15th, 2007, 11:39 AM
She did it!! 61 63. Not a classic and she definitely went walkabout in the early part of the second set but she reeled off 5 straight games to take the match. She played steadily but did not need to do too much against Errani who looked a little overwhelmed at times.

Amazing ~ to get to a final in her first singles event in a year. What a result. All the way Linds.

The Daviator
Sep 15th, 2007, 11:44 AM
Good luck tomorrow Linds :bounce:

hurricanejeanne
Sep 15th, 2007, 12:00 PM
:woohoo: Who would have thought I'd get this excited over a tier 3 final! :lol:
Glad she got the win today in the semis and didn't let Errani get the belief that she had a chance.

I'm already nervous about the finals against Daniela. :scared: Mainly because of the last time these two played when Daniela had match points in Zurich 2005. That and Daniela knows how Lindsay's playing this week because of doubles.

I hope Lindsay can up her game tomorrow in the finals and be able to win. Either way, I'm very proud of Lindsay this week. She's played a hell of a lot better than I expected and it's just such a good feeling to see her name on the order of play again.

Good luck in the finals, Lindsay!

Lindsayfan32
Sep 15th, 2007, 12:17 PM
I totally agree with you Hurricanejannie it's great to have Lindsay back and no matter what happens in the final tomorrow its still a great result. When the draw came out who would've thought Lindsay would be in final, what do I know.

Elldee
Sep 15th, 2007, 12:26 PM
I watched the end on the website [thanks LindsayfanTV!] and I was really impressed by Lindsay's consistency and some of her backhands outwide. It's a toss up against Daniela and depends on Lindsay's fitness and Daniela's form which hasn't been amazing come in. I think Daniela will, however, see this as her best chance to get a win over Lindsay as Jankovic should of and throw everything at her.

Michael!
Sep 15th, 2007, 12:42 PM
I think Lindsay is maybe a little tired and so Daniela has a good
chance to win her 3rd title.
But Daniela is 0:6 in the H2H, and she won´t be very confident and
maybe her nerves are not the best in the final.

Anyway great final :hearts: :devil:

Nikki
Sep 15th, 2007, 01:05 PM
Its great that she has made the final, even if it is a Tier III. It has been a good comeback so far.

Lindsayfanumber1
Sep 15th, 2007, 01:16 PM
Linds this is amazing :hearts: :) :banana: Love you!

Dave.
Sep 15th, 2007, 06:59 PM
Already into a final in her first singles event back! This has to be one of the best comebacks ever:worship:

Jan
Sep 15th, 2007, 07:20 PM
She sure is back - congrats Limdsay - jolly well done.

I was away in Cornwall on holiday so missed all the action.

Can you tell me when the final is televised please on Eurosport.

Thanks

Jan

:) :) :) :worship: :worship:

Ingokoer
Sep 15th, 2007, 09:23 PM
Eurosport doesn't show Tier III tournaments. But you can watch the final live on Star Sports:

http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-star-sports-test.html

LindsayfanTV
Sep 16th, 2007, 09:30 AM
it's also live on bet365.com and omg Lindsay won first set against Dani 64

LindsayRulz
Sep 16th, 2007, 10:10 AM
Daniela won the 2nd set 6-3. Lindsay's too tired to win now.

ChampLindsay
Sep 16th, 2007, 10:43 AM
LINDSAY DAVENPORT BALI CHAMP 2007:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

LindsayRulz
Sep 16th, 2007, 10:45 AM
:bounce:

6-2 in the third :hearts:
Amazing tennis until 4-1. Hitting a lot of winners + a 12 straight points win!

LindsayfanTV
Sep 16th, 2007, 10:46 AM
SHE WON!!! Unbelievable ~ she played great in the 3rd set Amazing.

ey7662
Sep 16th, 2007, 10:49 AM
she did :)

sweet_angel23
Sep 16th, 2007, 10:53 AM
all hail Lindz :bounce: :worship: :worship:

Lindsayfan32
Sep 16th, 2007, 10:58 AM
:worship:It's great to have Lindsay back win or lose but it even better when she wins. It it just me or Lindsay fitter than she's letting on, she shouldn't be winning 1:55 matches at this stage of her comeback but don't get me wrong I'm glad she did. Really glad actually.:worship:

:bounce: This little guy is me at moment but I can't actually do it myself I could end up hurting myself but i would if I could.

:bowdown::woohoo:

Dave.
Sep 16th, 2007, 11:02 AM
Lindsay is the best! 100% singles record for the year! Some of us disagreed on whether she would beat Jankovic or not, but I don't think anyone thought she could win it! I'm really looking forward to the rest of the indoor season now!

The Daviator
Sep 16th, 2007, 11:12 AM
First of all :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Next :lol: I really felt she was going to lose after the 2nd set, her play in the 2nd set was :tape: :help: :lol: But Daniela's long break seemed to help her, and all the winners in the 3rd :hearts:

Can't believe she won the title :banana: I should make all the cheering threads :angel:

auntie janie
Sep 16th, 2007, 11:18 AM
WOW, LINDSAY! :eek: :worship: What a champion! :hatoff:

LindsayfanTV
Sep 16th, 2007, 11:26 AM
WOW, LINDSAY! :eek: :worship: What a champion! :hatoff:

What a week!! Lindsay looked so happy when she won it was quite moving. Now that I have stopped :bounce: and :worship: and :lol: :bigcry: I can look forward to Bali.

The second set was a struggle and I worried that Lindsay had lost her energy but the delay between the 2nd and 3rd set gave her her second wind. She really took control from the third game and Daniela lost her way.

Bali will be tough after her seven matches this week and she has some crafty opposition but they will all worry about Lindsay now.

52 titles and counting. Will she play some of the 2007 indoor season? Zurich and Stuttgart were always favourites and what about Quebec. :drool:

But if she does decide to wait till 2008, what a mouth-watering prospect to think she'll be back in Australia.:hearts:

Ksenia.
Sep 16th, 2007, 11:30 AM
Wow. I'm really surprised :) Congrats Lindsay ;)

lindsayno1
Sep 16th, 2007, 11:35 AM
Im SO happy for her - i missed the last set Can someone upload at least the ceremony and match point?! I wanna see Jagger!

hurricanejeanne
Sep 16th, 2007, 11:37 AM
:woohoo::woohoo: Lindsay!!!!

I woke up in the middle of the night to check the scores and saw that Lindsay won the first set, but I had a gut feeling it would go three. I just didn't want this to be like those finals she lost in 2002. :tape:

I am so happy right now, you'd think she won a grand slam :lol:.
I can believe she won the title. I never thought she'd ever in return to tennis to start with.

I am so proud of you Lindsay! :worship:

cheo23
Sep 16th, 2007, 11:41 AM
Lindsay's BABY JAGGER :hearts::hearts::hearts: So adorable when Lindsay was on COURT to hold him so CLOSE and then kiss him on the forehead!!!!!!!! His eyes are HUGE and he's looking so confusedddd!!!!!! AWWWWWWW :kiss:

CrossCourt~Rally
Sep 16th, 2007, 11:44 AM
Congrats to Lindsay and all of her fans :bounce:

cheo23
Sep 16th, 2007, 11:44 AM
Im SO happy for her - i missed the last set Can someone upload at least the ceremony and match point?! I wanna see Jagger!

The ceremony was like an ON-court INTerview in front of everyone, so I believe there was no formal speech to the audienCE thereafter.

Go to www.channelsurfing.net/watch-star-sports-test.html and there is a repeat of the final tomorrow!!!!! Go to espnstar to check Star sports' TV Times!!!!!

ChampLindsay
Sep 16th, 2007, 11:45 AM
Lindsay- an amazing performances:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

a perfect week with the an amazing climax!:worship:

BTW what about Lindsay s new ranking position??someone know something?:wavey:

*timtams*
Sep 16th, 2007, 11:48 AM
omg this is frickin awesome! Im glad everyone is back posting again, got a bit grim after linds 'temporarily left'... But :woohoo: Linds is back, everyone is back :woohoo: Go Linds you rock!

cheo23
Sep 16th, 2007, 12:38 PM
http://www.tennis.com/uploadedimages/NNTP_Photos/05302_Indonesia_Bali_Open_Tennis.sff.jpg

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/746/ldbj1.jpg

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070916/capt.ai11009161205.indonesia_bali_open_tennis_ai11 0.jpg

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070916/capt.ai10909161204.indonesia_bali_open_tennis_ai10 9.jpg

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070916/capt.ai10609161133.indonesia_bali_open_tennis_ai10 6.jpg

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070916/capt.ai10509161131.indonesia_bali_open_tennis_ai10 5.jpg

LindsayfanTV
Sep 16th, 2007, 12:40 PM
Awwwww ~ a cute picture

http://www.tennis.com/photogallery/photogallery.aspx?pgid=1

hurricanejeanne
Sep 16th, 2007, 12:45 PM
:inlove: at all the pictures. It's almost as if she never left.

mike/topgun
Sep 16th, 2007, 01:25 PM
Saw the match live from the begining when both seemed nervous, then Linds took control, but in the second set I was sure it was the end, cause Linds looked drained. Then she came back storming in the 3rd. Can't belive that she's playing so well just 3 months after giving birth. We can be really OPTIMISTIC before the upcoming season. She's not in her top physical form yet, but the timing is there, she constructs points like she used to, the serve is still a weapon(bar the dfs) and she's anticipating directions well enough to get into position for her shots.

The joy on her face after the last point=priceless:hearts: I guess the title will be dedicated to little Jagger!;) Hopefully it's not her last one and she can stay healthy for another year, or two.:p
Then again I think we're already blessed enough. Becouse who would have though few weeks back that MommaLindsay would win her 52nd title in her first singles tourney after taking a year off? NOBODY. Frankly, I'm still in shock, though I always believed that if Linds stays healthy and motivated she's in the top 3, thus can beat ANYBODY on any surface(except clay that is)! Guess some things never change!:D

joaco
Sep 16th, 2007, 03:01 PM
Saw the match live from the begining when both seemed nervous, then Linds took control, but in the second set I was sure it was the end, cause Linds looked drained. Then she came back storming in the 3rd. Can't belive that she's playing so well just 3 months after giving birth. We can be really OPTIMISTIC before the upcoming season. She's not in her top physical form yet, but the timing is there, she constructs points like she used to, the serve is still a weapon(bar the dfs) and she's anticipating directions well enough to get into position for her shots.

The joy on her face after the last point=priceless:hearts: I guess the title will be dedicated to little Jagger!;) Hopefully it's not her last one and she can stay healthy for another year, or two.:p
Then again I think we're already blessed enough. Becouse who would have though few weeks back that MommaLindsay would win her 52nd title in her first singles tourney after taking a year off? NOBODY. Frankly, I'm still in shock, though I always believed that if Linds stays healthy and motivated she's in the top 3, thus can beat ANYBODY on any surface(except clay that is)! Guess some things never change!:D

nice post:) I CANNOT believe Lindsay is back (even less that she's won her first title back). This is yet another acomplishment in Lindsay's career:worship:

LDF
Sep 16th, 2007, 03:34 PM
Lindsay :worship:

I had to leave after the first set, so unfortunately I missed the winning moment. :( Anyway, it's fantastic to see her playing like this so soon in her comeback.

I never thought she'd win the title at the beginning of the week with her draw. I'm so happy that she's back playing singles :hearts:

Oh, and those pictures with Jagger are so cute :awww:

Jan
Sep 16th, 2007, 03:46 PM
Brilliant pictures and so lovely of Jagger.

Who would have thought that Lindsay would win a title so soon after coming back, This is just so great.

Well done Lindsay and good luck ub Bejiing.

Sep 16th, 2007, 04:18 PM
Congratulations Lindsay!! Good luck in Beijing

Sep 16th, 2007, 04:19 PM
I will now officially change my signature and make it a Big Five with Lindsay's amazing performance

LethalLindsay
Sep 16th, 2007, 06:45 PM
... ..Have A Baby........check........return to the WTA at Bali after only 3 months off......check......beat the Number 3 Ranked player in the world.....check..........WIN THE WHOLE DAMN THING......check! 52 & counting!

dybbuk
Sep 16th, 2007, 08:14 PM
Amazing comeback. :worship: I didn't think she would be able to win the title coming in, and it's sweet to be proved wrong by Lindsay once again. :hug:

Lindsayfanumber1
Sep 16th, 2007, 09:17 PM
Linds :) :D :banana: :hearts: :bounce: :rocker2:
You are so great
Love the pics
They are beautiful!
Good luck in Beijing! :armed:

sweet_angel23
Sep 17th, 2007, 12:25 PM
... ..Have A Baby........check........return to the WTA at Bali after only 3 months off......check......beat the Number 3 Ranked player in the world.....check..........WIN THE WHOLE DAMN THING......check! 52 & counting!

nice summary =]
x0x0x
Lindz still rox!!

Nikki
Sep 17th, 2007, 02:08 PM
Congrats Lindsay on a great week. Love the cute photos of Lindsay & Jagger:)

Dave.
Sep 17th, 2007, 03:27 PM
It's so great to see her back and so strong like this. It was great to look at her updated profile: http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/2/players/playerprofiles/playerbio.asp?PlayerID=40106 52 looks so much better than 51! Plus a 5-0 record for the year! New ranking of 154:bounce:

KEEP GOING LINDSAY!!!!!!!

John.
Sep 18th, 2007, 11:36 PM
Lindsay :worship: