PDA

View Full Version : Big Four!

Sep 7th, 2007, 11:46 PM
I am just posting in all the big four players that I love to cheer proclaiming my admiration for these people! The other three that I support are Venus, Maria S., and not to make anyone mad around here Justine. I hope you don't call me a traitor but Justine has earned my respect and admiration with her play. Thanks for reading and feel free to post your responses. Please don't be too harsh

williamsluva
Sep 9th, 2007, 02:55 AM
I am just posting in all the big four players that I love to cheer proclaiming my admiration for these people! The other three that I support are Venus, Maria S., and not to make anyone mad around here Justine. I hope you don't call me a traitor but Justine has earned my respect and admiration with her play. Thanks for reading and feel free to post your responses. Please don't be too harsh

U didnt need to post that if u didnt want people to be harsh, we dont need to know with an official thread, who u do and dont back. In any case i doubt anyone cares. u can back who u want, but i question u backing maria cos shes not in the same league as the other 3 Janko is