PDA

View Full Version : What was Andre thinking??????????

R. DIS
Jul 14th, 2002, 01:36 AM
Everytime I see Brooke Shields, I think that Andre must have been crazy to let that one go. She looked so fine at the ESPY's!!!!!! No offence to Steffi but she ain't nothing compared to Brooke. He must have been drugged to let that delicious piece of ass, slip out of his hands.

treufreund
Jul 14th, 2002, 02:10 AM
Brooke is a lesbian, isn't she?

Kart
Jul 14th, 2002, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by R. DIS
He must have been drugged to let that delicious piece of ass, slip out of his hands.

Maybe they got divorced because Andre knew that he couldn't compete with your charm ?

Crazy Canuck
Jul 14th, 2002, 02:56 AM
hehe @ Kart

Different strokes for different folks. I think Steffi is as beautiful as Brooke.

R. DIS
Jul 14th, 2002, 02:59 AM
Brooke is married again, unfortunately. I thought I had a great chance with Brooke but I'm not one to try and break up marriages.

Dawn Marie
Jul 14th, 2002, 06:44 AM
There is more to life then a pretty face. Imho Steffi and Andre are a nice looking couple and compliment each other well.
I am also so sure Brooke would love the term you used for her. She is not a "WALKING VAGINA".

Sam L
Jul 14th, 2002, 06:54 AM
I asked the same question when he was dating Debbie Reynolds and Barbara Streisand. Anyway look everyone has their own tastes and I for one think Steffi's sexier than Brooke. Plus been tennis players they probably complimented their lives well as opposed to Brooke who is an entertainer.

Alley
Jul 14th, 2002, 07:46 AM
Ever since she hit her 30's Brooke Shields has looked very strange to me, her body seems a little androgynous. She still has a very pretty face but a somewhat strange masculine looking body, it's hard to describe. She looked incredible in every aspect though as a teenager and in her 20's.

irma
Jul 14th, 2002, 08:58 AM
that's andre's fault because he hung steffi on the refridgerator and told brooke to take her example and get fit!

Beat
Jul 14th, 2002, 09:03 AM
steffi's way sexier than brooke "talent? what do you mean?" shields.

irma
Jul 14th, 2002, 09:12 AM
andre wanted steffi for 10 years(there is prove that he was not exaggerating when he told that) and of course Steffi also didn't need him to get her career back on track!

joneg2
Jul 14th, 2002, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by irma
that's andre's fault because he hung steffi on the refridgerator and told brooke to take her example and get fit!

LMAO!

matthias
Jul 14th, 2002, 12:12 PM
andre hung Steffi on the fridge?

omg - maybe he masturbated with a steffi pic too

joneg2
Jul 14th, 2002, 12:15 PM
You are one nasty...

matthias
Jul 14th, 2002, 12:18 PM
iŽm nasty?:rolleyes:

okay, iŽam :D

but better then to be a prudish

TeeRexx
Jul 14th, 2002, 02:57 PM
quote from a rude individual:
----
"...delicious piece of ass"
-----

Yes, something was/is rotten in Denmark as far as Brooke is concerned.
Many have wondered why such an attractive, talented and intelligent woman like Shields was not married before she married Andre.

And yes, the rumor has beeen going around for a while that she may be Bi/Lesbian, which is her own business, and that may have been the reason for the quiet seperation of the couple.

I thought and hoped that Andre and Brooke would remain a good couple and was saddened when they broke up after a short time.
But, I believe that his marriage to Stefi may be an even better than his prior Hollywood hookup.

:angel:

essielewis
Jul 14th, 2002, 05:01 PM
andre wanted steffi for 10 years(there is prove that he was not exaggerating when he told that) and of course Steffi also didn't need him to get her career back on track!

That's funny Irma!!

Look where her career is since Andre dumped her. Oh, you probably can't "look" at her career since she hasn't done anything in several years. What in the world was she doing at the ESPY awards?:confused: Guess that was the only gig she's been offered lately.:p I noticed even Entertainment Tonight didn't even interview her. It must be painful to go from being a "B" television actress to not being able to get an interview on Entertainment Tonight.:sad:

She was married to Andre for 2 years and she's said that during that time they were together a TOTAL of 6 weeks!!! Apparently that "marriage" ended almost when it begun.

Now, Andre is married to Stefanie who is a beautiful, intelligent, talented woman who cares about him. If people can't see that they they are blind.:angel:

CappyMania
Jul 14th, 2002, 05:49 PM
Everytime I see Brooke Shields, I think that Andre must have been crazy to let that one go. She looked so fine at the ESPY's!!!!!! No offence to Steffi but she ain't nothing compared to Brooke. He must have been drugged to let that delicious piece of ass, slip out of his hands.

I agree with you 100%!

Andre has nose fetish (Steffi & Barbara Straisand)! :D

CappyMania
Jul 14th, 2002, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Alley
Ever since she hit her 30's Brooke Shields has looked very strange to me, her body seems a little androgynous. She still has a very pretty face but a somewhat strange masculine looking body, it's hard to describe.

I agree. Now she looks like a pro tennis player (with beautiful face). ;)

atina
Jul 14th, 2002, 06:28 PM
Maybe Andre Agasi is just a little bit more mature than some of the posters here? In contrast to anybody here he also has had the advatage to know both these women. Maybe that can explain his choise more than the size of any bodyparts.

Raj
Jul 14th, 2002, 06:35 PM
ANDRE had his fun, now hes got the real thing.
I think its great what andre and steffi have.
Also this thread is a joke!

R. DIS
Jul 15th, 2002, 03:35 AM
Please, Steffi is nothing compared to the beautiful and talented Brooke. Steffi needs to take Brooke's cue and do something with herself.

CappyMania
Jul 15th, 2002, 07:33 AM
Please, Steffi is nothing compared to the beautiful and talented Brooke. Steffi needs to take Brooke's cue and do something with herself.

She sure is the most beautiful creature ever but I don't think she's really that talented. She's probably done her best work in Hollywood on her back. ;)

R. DIS
Jul 15th, 2002, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by CappyMania

She sure is the most beautiful creature ever but I don't think she's really that talented. She's probably done her best work in Hollywood on her back. ;)

Finally someone normal around here!!!!!!!!! I was shocked at all these people saying Steffi was as hot as Brooke or hotter than her. That's just absurd!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Miranda
Jul 15th, 2002, 10:20 AM
because Brooke is taller than him, i find steff's figure is better than Brooke :cool:

Alley
Jul 15th, 2002, 10:23 AM

Finally someone normal around here!!!!!!!!! I was shocked at all these people saying Steffi was as hot as Brooke or hotter than her. That's just absurd!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

It depends which way you look at. Graf has a MUCH better body than brooke shields and shields has a prettier face than Graf. So which one you think look better depends on your taste. I as a female think shields looks prettier, but for example both my boyfriend and brother would prefer Graf.

CappyMania
Jul 15th, 2002, 11:15 AM
When we talk about beauty then it doesn't get any better than this! PERIOD! Forget Graf and forget Kournikova too!

http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/6535/p/34745_8653749085149270471.JPG

Weevee
Jul 15th, 2002, 11:19 AM
Andre was thinking. "I didn't know there were so many idiots around!"

saki
Jul 15th, 2002, 11:23 AM
http://www.igs.net/~bmitchell/Tennis/Graf/steffi14.jpg

saki
Jul 15th, 2002, 11:24 AM
How can anyone look at that picture & not realise that Steffi is drop dead gorgeous?!

R. DIS
Jul 15th, 2002, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by saki
How can anyone look at that picture & not realise that Steffi is drop dead gorgeous?!

OMG, You've got to be crazy. I would never call Steffi gorgeous!!!!:eek: :eek: Maybe if she wore a little makeup or something other than black!!!!!!

Steffi USED to have a great body. I don't think anyone's really seen steffi's body for the last couple years except andre.

CappyMania
Jul 15th, 2002, 02:14 PM
Steffi's body is more than OK, but the truth is that her face is below average. Even if she would have all the makeup in the world she would never reach Brooke's standards. Brooke's the most beautiful woman/celeb in the world and especially if would judge them without ANY makeup.

atina
Jul 15th, 2002, 02:15 PM
I'm sure Andre knew what he was doing. And beauty comes from inside you know.

Beat
Jul 15th, 2002, 02:15 PM
sorry to disturb your little worlds, but sometimes sexyness has got to do with more than just "face " and "body". have you ever heard about "that certain something"?

CappyMania
Jul 15th, 2002, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by atina
And beauty comes from inside you know.

Ain't that what the ugly people say? ;)

irma
Jul 15th, 2002, 02:33 PM
if you two(r.dis and cappymania) want brooke so bad, go to los angeles and try to catch her
bye bye :wavey:

atina
Jul 15th, 2002, 02:53 PM
"Ain't that what the ugly people say?"

No, it's what "mature intellegent people that have been around long enough to know"- say

R. DIS
Jul 15th, 2002, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by atina
"Ain't that what the ugly people say?"

No, it's what "mature intellegent people that have been around long enough to know"- say

No I'm pretty sure that's what ugly people say!!!!!

atina
Jul 15th, 2002, 04:22 PM
Whatever. It takes one to know one, I've heard.

saki
Jul 15th, 2002, 05:19 PM
I think Steffi has a certain quality that makes her more attractive than Brooke Shields. She has so much character in her face, and she's so expressive when she talks and laughs and smiles. The French expression "bien dans sa peau" expresses it perfectly: she just looks so much herself. And I think that that's much more attractive.

Dawn Marie
Jul 15th, 2002, 05:55 PM
saki I agree.

I think a women who are active in sports have sex appeal. Brooke is okay, but her "characters" are usually boring. Steffie is real, and I think she is a good person in real life. She is sensitive and does alot of good for people and animals. As well as Andre. Looks are not everything and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You may think Brooke is better looking then Steffie but that is not a fact.

selesfan
Jul 15th, 2002, 06:11 PM
I my opinion what was Brooke and Steffi thinking marrying Andre! He is nothing to look at.;)

irma
Jul 15th, 2002, 06:34 PM
I think they couldn't resist those seal eyes :drool:

atina
Jul 15th, 2002, 07:37 PM
How many of the posters here who critize Steffi (or Brooke or Andre..) married someone because of their looks, I wonder? And how many of you are so good-looking that anybody should bother to marry you? (According to your own theories, that is)

Dado
Jul 15th, 2002, 08:08 PM
Brooke is more beautiful as Steffi. I think that's clear.

Bright Red
Jul 15th, 2002, 10:05 PM
Beauty is subjective. If the person is beautiful to you, then the person is beautiful.

Personally, I find Brooke beautiful, but not Steffi.