PDA

View Full Version : McEnroe vs Williams(?)

selesrules
Jul 13th, 2002, 08:33 PM
I don't know why they talk about it as McEnroe vs Williams. They seem to forget that there are 2 Williams sisters, not only one.

I mean Serena can definitely beat McEnroe. But Venus beating McEnroe? That's kind of ridiculous, she would probably lose 6-2, 6-1.

They should just talk about McEnore vs Serena.

Infiniti2001
Jul 13th, 2002, 08:36 PM
::::YAWNS MERCILLESLY::::

venusfan
Jul 13th, 2002, 09:03 PM
I would actually like to see a Serena vs McEgo match. Just would like to see the look on Mcenroe face if he were to lose.

villa
Jul 13th, 2002, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by selesrules
I don't know why they talk about it as McEnroe vs Williams. They seem to forget that there are 2 Williams sisters, not only one.

I mean Serena can definitely beat McEnroe. But Venus beating McEnroe? That's kind of ridiculous, she would probably lose 6-2, 6-1.

They should just talk about McEnore vs Serena.

Not saying that either williams can beat macenro, but is venus that much worse than serena in your estimations...:rolleyes: cos if she is then the rest of the wta tour wouldn't even win a point against macenro..:p

Cam'ron Giles
Jul 14th, 2002, 12:07 AM
Selesrules: Leave Venus alone or I will wage a campaign against Seles that you and the rest of the selestials will not like. OK...:wavey:

Pamela Shriver
Jul 14th, 2002, 12:14 AM
How about a Serena vs Pam match!? I did teach her everything she knows y'know...

hantuchova_rulez
Jul 14th, 2002, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by venusfan
I would actually like to see a Serena vs McEgo match. Just would like to see the look on Mcenroe face if he were to lose.

:D :D :D

Hmmm...i can imagen that too! :angel: Oh how he would eat his own words!

Alley
Jul 14th, 2002, 08:56 AM
Serena would win at the most 1 game a set against a 40 something year old McEnroe. If she were playing a younger McEnroe i'm sure she would get double bageled as would any other female player.