PDA

View Full Version : Who helps Serena train in her camp?

bake cell
Sep 5th, 2007, 02:04 PM
What concerns me the most about Serena's play, is how she focuses on the other player's coach/player relations on the court.

She shows so much doubt and this I knows motivates these coaches and players. The mental is a weapon that defines results, win or lose. Serena, I think needs guidance in this maturing as a champion.

:wavey:

williamsluva
Sep 9th, 2007, 02:18 AM
Ur post lacks clarity, please elaborate further so that we may understand what your trying to say. Cos i dont know how serena can mature nemore on court during a match cos shes one of the toughest minds ever. Maybe she can mature outside of tournaments, in practice and off court training.

bake cell
Sep 9th, 2007, 02:19 PM
Ur post lacks clarity, please elaborate further so that we may understand what your trying to say. Cos i dont know how serena can mature nemore on court during a match cos shes one of the toughest minds ever. Maybe she can mature outside of tournaments, in practice and off court training.

1. When you are a child, candy is your crack. :lol: Someone gives you candy, or your parent allow you to eat sweets, you are motivated, hype, and happy. As an adult, you can buy your own candy, whenever, it's not as a big deal. Then you have those children that are spoiled. Brats, maybe later grow into corporate criminals, maybe just social criminals, getting high, to avoid depression of reality. Some people just live wild by nature.

2. With everything there is cosequenses, and the more you are in control over how to achieve something, or get something, the better you are at dealing with the outcome of your efforts. If you lack completely, then you are more dependent on others support in dealing with your situation.

3. People have their own problems. No matter how in control they may seem. So if you look to them for approval or advice, factor in the fact they may be bias or distracted in their advice. Some are on point because of their experience, but you never give them that benefit of the doubt. Never, and you always prove them, strengcthening your own wisdom. I will continue later.:help:

continued:

4. Say if I want children, and others may know it. They'll sit up there and try to play it as my weakness. BUT, the maturity in me understands and desires children if and only if certain conditions are met. What those conditions are, is for me to define for myself, within myself. The bar is high and many tests have to be passed. Now as time goes on, and I develop a lot more understanding of life, I may relax those standards, or make them more hard. In the meantime, if I slip and lose my discipline, then the fears of certain failings in timing and outcome may just burden me the more, but at least I want be caught off gaurd.

I may just have to work that much more harder in raising them and engineering their development.

5. In the match between Henin, Serena seemed so out of character, although she's always in character on court, she was acting oddly different. Easily picked up on for outsiders to see, such as coaches and whoever. Henin may have or may not have picked up on the difference depending on where her mind was at the time. Coaching may have just played the part in her confidence. But if Serena approached every game the same, then less could be determined on how she was affected by Henin's game.

6. Nothing in life is jsut fair, but the respect for your efforts brings the balance to make going through the trials more bearable. Like the song goes "THEY SMILE IN YOUR FACE, ALL THE WHILE THEY WANT TO TAKE YOUR PLACE, THE BACKSTABBERS"

It's not always obvious, and sometime some people can't help their issues concerning your life, so they will do things with indifference to what benefits you, because the truth is they must get theirs however they may , and must, instinct.

Instead of reasoning you out of a decision, they may just allow you to go through with the act, knowing it's damaging and hurtful in the end. They may not push you to make a certain decison, but they didn't encourage you not to make that mistake. The same principle of hating.

bake cell
Sep 10th, 2007, 01:45 PM
On and off court preparation is one part of the winning process. Someone like Mike Tyson is one of the most realest and accountable peoples of sport. He comes short and is real about his situation.

Adjustments are made all of the time, and Serena knows this well, just like any champion, or athlete. Go in the match seeing and knowing that all maybe part of the conspiracy to ensure your defeat. Even Jackie Long shouldn't be a weak link in your wartime relations. Demand and command a victory driven support team, tolerate no slack. Be the fashion DIVA that made you, but if nike got you and pays you, you get your lawyers and agents to engineer the relationship that fits your personality.

Your job is not to be a nike girl, but a HELL OF A SUPERSTAR !!!!!:devil:

bake cell
Sep 11th, 2007, 09:18 AM
Maturity as a KINGS of yesteryears is as such: I personally as most real men, desires to talk to different women. :cool: I can see why GOD allowed for his KINGS and MEN like Abraham to have wives and other women, because to give yourself to one woman, who grows and adjust as a class of children, takes a devotion that takes away from your devotion to the LORD.:angel: A DISTRACTION IN FAITH.

Focus on your tennis and those things that make you. Can't wait to see something sexy on court in 2008!!! :wavey:

Miss Carl
Sep 11th, 2007, 05:25 PM
Anyway...

:rolleyes:

SunriseSunset
Sep 11th, 2007, 08:29 PM
What concerns me the most about Serena's play, is how she focuses on the other player's coach/player relations on the court.

She shows so much doubt and this I knows motivates these coaches and players. The mental is a weapon that defines results, win or lose. Serena, I think needs guidance in this maturing as a champion.

:wavey:

I agree with the bold part. If she focused more on herself so she could whoop Henin's backside, then Henin could look at Carlos every minute of the match, but it wouldn't matter because Serena would've won.

darrinbaker00
Sep 12th, 2007, 05:23 AM
Who helps Serena train in her camp? Judging by her form at the US Open, nobody.

SunriseSunset
Sep 12th, 2007, 01:15 PM

Ouch!

williamsluva
Sep 15th, 2007, 08:55 AM

She had doubters in her own camp, so im guessing that their words hold little weight with her nemore in terms of what she can and should do as a player, only oracene and Richard Can motivate her and Richard said the girls would be finished with tennis by about 25 26 (back in like 00) Oracene doesnt care about tennis as long as the girls are happy.

bake cell
Sep 16th, 2007, 01:37 PM
Maturity as a KINGS of yesteryears is as such: I personally as most real men, desires to talk to different women. :cool: I can see why GOD allowed for his KINGS and MEN like Abraham to have wives and other women, because to give yourself to one woman, who grows and adjust as a class of children, takes a devotion that takes away from your devotion to the LORD.:angel: A DISTRACTION IN FAITH.

Focus on your tennis and those things that make you. Can't wait to see something sexy on court in 2008!!! :wavey:

How can they speak on Venus and her man, and how happy she is, but with Serena, it's about depression in the days of Bret Ratner, and you hear of nothing positive coming from Jackie Long. The point is, Serena has to be her own man, something she could never be, and the choices she make seems so nerve wrecked, lacking any stability; so she looks for others to create solutions.

GET A LIFE SERENA! GET JESUS! :help: Then make mistakes, and learn what wasting life and potential is really about.

You're wasting your life and others, and you know exactly what I mean. These have been nothing but loser years, with no true to form script.:tape: All that time with Bret ratner and still no Hollywood come up. Claiming and kissing Jackie Long for the social record, and they still leave you dragging in the Hollywood circle. Jackie Long ain't cutting it, so try other men, as I would try a harem of LOVELY AND YOUTHFUL, PLUMP, UNTARNISHED, SEXY THICKIES (all these fine sexy women for me to enjoy, why not).:lol:

Touch and tap into your issues and search your focals with due diligence, hoping inspiration can stem from these trials.

IN OTHER WORDS: LOSE THE DEAD WEIGHT.:bounce: