PDA

View Full Version : I know we will never know but...

Cybelle Darkholme
Jul 12th, 2002, 06:14 PM
I think that if serena wasn't injured that we could have been preparing for a grand slam sweep!

Monica_Rules
Jul 12th, 2002, 06:27 PM
quite possibley but she isn't!

If she plays like she is at the moment next year she'll prob do it!

selesrules
Jul 12th, 2002, 08:26 PM
I doubt it. The Williams sisters have always struggled in Australia. It's just not their place, next year will prove that once again.

barmaid
Jul 12th, 2002, 08:41 PM
Cybelle, Yeah! and IF Martina had only converted one of those 4 championship points....and IF Bin Laden hadn't been born...and IF JFK hadn't been shot....and IF JFK Jr. had driven to the wedding...and IF and IF ..you Williams fans want it all!! Selfish bunch!!:eek:

barmaid:wavey:

Deira
Jul 12th, 2002, 08:49 PM
you Williams fans want it all!! Selfish bunch!!

Yes we Williams fans "want it all" for Venus and Serena. What's wrong with that? :rolleyes:

Hellllllooooo ... ahhhh another challenge for the crowns of Venus and Serena. See y'all at the Aussie Open. :wavey:

Pureracket
Jul 12th, 2002, 08:50 PM
Cyb,
LOL!!!!! You can't honestly tell me that you didn't see this response to your initial post coming. That crew was waiting to tear into you. ROTFLMAO!!!!!

selesfan
Jul 12th, 2002, 08:53 PM
Don't all Hingis fans want it all, along with Seles fans and Jen fans, etc. I think we all are a selfish bunch.;)

Infiniti2001
Jul 12th, 2002, 09:01 PM
I doubt it. The Williams sisters have always struggled in Australia. It's just not their place, next year will prove that once again.

Just like they struggled on clay ehhh???:rolleyes:

Shane54
Jul 12th, 2002, 09:07 PM
Yes Williams fans want it all! And who wouldn't . I know I would want Jenn to win everything if she could...And what Seles fan would not want Monica to win it all?