PDA

View Full Version : Meeting Mary Stories

Mark Spruce
Aug 26th, 2007, 04:46 PM
Well I know that quite a few of you have met Mary. I would love to see the stories.

And with your permission I would love to post them on my Mary site.

thanks take care

Mark:bounce:

garyclark
Aug 26th, 2007, 05:18 PM
Great idea Mark! I remember reading about Superman meeting Mary and his Mom taking a picture of him and Mary and it was great.

Mark Spruce
Aug 26th, 2007, 05:58 PM
well hopefully maybe he will leave his story here. Maybe I can PM Superman and ask him

saby
Aug 27th, 2007, 05:10 PM
Well the last time I saw Mary, she kissed me on my cheeks, i was like oh my god she just did it !!!
:hug: :eek: :woohoo: :help:

is that good enough for you Mark !

RJWCapriati
Aug 30th, 2007, 07:36 AM
Awww wished I had a story to tell......hopefully I will get the chance to see her in 2008!

Mark Spruce
Aug 31st, 2007, 01:47 PM
WOW So Jelous of you.

But wow that must have been so nice for you. And what a great suprise

Well the last time I saw Mary, she kissed me on my cheeks, i was like oh my god she just did it !!!
:hug: :eek: :woohoo: :help:

is that good enough for you Mark !

Paul.
Sep 2nd, 2007, 12:00 AM
Nice thread :)

Here's my story about meeting Mary..

Hi everyone :)

I was at Wimbledon yesterday and I bumped into Mary! She was standing on the steps to one of the outside courts, watching Sugiyama/Srebotnik vs Pratt/Loit. When I saw her I was in complete shock. I just couldn't believe it was her!

I walked over and asked if it was ok for me to have a picture taken with her and she was really nice about it. She seems so warm and kind :)

Here's the picture..

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/970/meandmarypiercekk9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

It was the first time I had even seen her so I was soo starstruck that I just said thank you and walked away!

I can't believe I didn't ask about her injury and how everything was going! I was just too nervous I suppose :lol:. I really wish I had said good luck and everything - hope she doesn't think I was rude! I just couldn't believe that of all the players I could have run into, it was Mary Pierce!

So if anyone sees her, maybe Stefi or Saby, please tell her that the boy who asked for a photo at Wimbledon says thank you and good luck with the injury :lol::tape:

I'm so stupid :help::lol:

By the way, my mam took the photo, so I'm surprised it even worked! She's so bad with technology :p

I still can't believe that I got to meet her!! Of all the players I could have seen just walking around, it was my all-time favourite! I'll never forget it. I really hope I can meet her again though so I can apologise for not saying "get well soon" or something! :p:lol:

It's superman1990 by the way :lol:. I changed my username.

Mark Spruce
Sep 10th, 2007, 03:00 AM
WOW thank you so much for your storys. I will add them to my site later on some time.