PDA

View Full Version : WHERE IS OLGA B?????????????

PHOENIX-2002
Jul 11th, 2002, 07:25 PM
anyone knows her schedule?

Berlin_Calling
Jul 11th, 2002, 07:28 PM
shes playing WTT

barabanschikova_fan
Jul 11th, 2002, 08:53 PM
her full schedule at www.barabanschikova.com

she 's playing WTT right now and won yesterday 5-4 aginst Huber

Chris_G
Jul 11th, 2002, 09:39 PM
I can tell you first-hand that Olga is alive and well. Talked to her myself after she played Team Tennis for the St. Louis Aces last night (full report at On The Line (http://www.tennis-ontheline.com) if you're interested). She's looking very fit these days and clearly had a lot of fun, even though she wasn't playing her best. She's heading back out to the challenger circuit after the WTT season ends in late July.

By the way, I should have pictures from the match on the site early next week. Had a nice second row seat right behind the St. Louis bench, so I think I got some very good shots of Olga and Andy Roddick.

le-plus-beau
Jul 11th, 2002, 11:53 PM
COOL!

barabanschikova_fan
Jul 12th, 2002, 02:39 AM
photos? i'm interrested. PLEASE write to me at jonathan@barabanschikova.com

I will buy you your photos and by the way i buy everything about Olga so if you have a little something write to me this is very important for me thanks a lot. I missw her so much!!! Get back on the wiinning road Olya!!! We love you!!!:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Cassius
Jul 12th, 2002, 04:42 AM
For BARABANSHIKOVA_FAN, here is a photo of the lovely lady:

barabanschikova_fan
Jul 12th, 2002, 08:23 AM
come on cassius you founded that old photo on my website about Olya so... By the way the best website about her!!!