PDA

View Full Version : martina hingis has the best draw she could ever wish4! anniversary of 97 here we come

BestShooterEver
Aug 24th, 2007, 04:15 PM
martina hingis got the best draw imaginable, she has an excellent chance of making it to the semis providing she is match fit. no guarantee of this but it won't take anything more than matchfit to get out of that quarter. and once you get to a semi anything is possible cos sometimes a quarter has upsets that open things up or she could run into some top form and beat sharapova etc. , this is the best draw hingis could ever wish for in a grand slam :bounce: anniversary of 97 here we come! :hearts:

henin(1)
serena(8)

jankovic(3)
ivanovic(5)
venus(12)

hingis(16)
petrova(7)
Kuznetsova(4)

chakvetadze(6)
vaidisova(13)
sharapova(2)

No.1Hingis
Aug 24th, 2007, 04:44 PM
Is not the draw what really matter.. will be her fitness.. you know.. and her consistence.. is fun but actually she can do it quite good or awful.. the draw just play the roll of how sucessful the Open can be or if will be a big disaster .. thats both side of the coin having an easy draw.. what she CAN do.. and what is expected to HAPPEN..

Complicated.. never impossible..

I will be fine if she shows she is ready to be back in the courts.. FIT.. thats all.. is complicated lately to talk abt rounds.. firstable her health, being free of injuries and consistence.. after that results..

BestShooterEver
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:03 PM
this is actually the first time since her comeback that shes been in a draw that she'd be the favorite in her quarter IF FULLY FIT. actually shes faced clijsters in all her quarterfinals (oz06, rg06, oz07).

Mikey B
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:07 PM
i hope she can do well... i would love to see a sharapova vs hingis semi final.. those two always have great matches to watch when they're playing well. (indian wells 06)

tobe
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:09 PM
i would really hope so, but considering her loss last year and her last 3,4 losses nothing is certain! Hope she is fully fit and finds her a-game!!!

sfselesfan
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:18 PM
Azarenka will potentially be an early test.

SF

TaxPower
Aug 24th, 2007, 06:57 PM
i'm not sure she has such a great draw, but maybe i'm not very objective. Tathy is in her draw i think