PDA

View Full Version : Maria Mania

hingis-seles
Aug 24th, 2007, 03:01 PM
This just shows how good Sharapova really is, that people go on and on about her draw at the US Open (at least on WTA World). She's dominated GM since the draw came out. It's clear that Sharapova is the premier female tennis player at the moment in terms of the IT factor. No one can stop talking about her. Or her draw for that matter.

As far as popularity goes, she's second to none. :worship:

JeremySun
Aug 24th, 2007, 03:02 PM
Exactly man. I can't stand her. :mad

hingis-seles
Aug 24th, 2007, 03:04 PM
Exactly man. I can't stand her. :mad

Your post here and your thread on Page One prove my point. You can't stop talking about her despite your dislike for her. It's cool. Maria has an impact on everyone. She's just THAT important. :worship:

goldenlox
Aug 24th, 2007, 03:05 PM
I'm hoping at the AO they put all the seeds in the top half, and Sharapova will be in the bottom half with all the lucky losers.
Then we'll have a lot to talk about.

Martian Jeza
Aug 24th, 2007, 03:07 PM
Ali', planing going on the Masha bandwagon because of Tina bad results ? :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

hingis-seles
Aug 24th, 2007, 03:07 PM
I'm hoping at the AO they put all the seeds in the top half, and Sharapova will be in the bottom half with all the lucky losers.

The WTA World server might never be able to recover from the crash, if that happens. Or we could have something amusing like the collective soiling of panties we witnessed these last 2 days.

Effy
Aug 24th, 2007, 03:09 PM

wow, u r that desperate :eek:

hingis-seles
Aug 24th, 2007, 03:09 PM
Ali', planing going on the Masha bandwagon because of Tina bad results ? :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Ofcourse not. We never abandon Princess Tina, regardless of how much she sucks. I just find the current Maria obsession really interesting. It just goes to show that right now, she is #1 in tennis, rankings and trophies be damned. :worship:

Slumpsova
Aug 24th, 2007, 03:17 PM
wow i guess the fans must be really proud bc what we are talking about this poor woman right now is how lucky she is in USO draw and her sex life :o

thrust
Aug 24th, 2007, 03:21 PM
It has nothing to do with Maria, it is the ridiculous system they use to make these draws. It makes no sense to have just about all the top players of the year in one half of the draw. It IS unfair and bad for the tournament.

Effy
Aug 24th, 2007, 03:22 PM
wow i guess the fans must be really proud bc what we are talking about this poor woman right now is how lucky she is in USO draw and her sex life :o

she definitely isnt poor and that bothers most of u ;)

Russianboy
Aug 24th, 2007, 03:33 PM

If someone is poor. then you idiot

TKane
Aug 24th, 2007, 03:36 PM
Maria is popular. Why does it surprise you so much? Look at all theese advertisments, 'pova is here, doing this, and 'pova is there doing that...

She won two Grand Slams. That's quite of achievment, right, but look at Justine Henin or Williams sisters... go figure ;) But, as we all know, 'pova is definitely more popular than Justine. Why? Well, just watch TV and you'll see.

It's media hype. Sharapova is a brand. She is advertised very agressively, so she's popular. It's all about marketing. :p

Slumpsova
Aug 24th, 2007, 03:53 PM
If someone is poor. then you idiot
someone is really pissed off :haha:

Effy
Aug 24th, 2007, 04:00 PM

and someone is great at pissing people off :D

Slumpsova
Aug 24th, 2007, 04:08 PM
and someone is great at pissing people off :D

Russianboy
Aug 24th, 2007, 04:10 PM

I'm not pissed off. I just said what everybody thinks. :wavey:

cellophane
Aug 24th, 2007, 04:31 PM
If Serena, Justine or Jelena got a cakewalk, everyone would be talking about it too. :shrug:

hingis-seles
Aug 24th, 2007, 04:42 PM
If Serena, Justine or Jelena got a cakewalk, everyone would be talking about it too. :shrug:

Yes, just not the people talking about it right now. :p

cellophane
Aug 24th, 2007, 04:45 PM
Yes, just not the people talking about it right now. :p

See, so it's not "everyone that loves Maria". ;)

random fan
Aug 24th, 2007, 04:58 PM
Well I am almost 100% sure that she is more wealthier than all people together, who posted in this thread including me :p

hingis-seles
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:49 PM
See, so it's not "everyone that loves Maria". ;)

There's no mention of love. Just Maria obsession. ;) People can't stop talking about her. She's the centre of attention. It's all about Maria as far as women's tennis is concerned. :D :p

faboozadoo15
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:53 PM
wow, u r that desperate :eek:

loooove your avatar. where's it from?

sharafann
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:59 PM
Everyone talks about her..her fans, haters( 4example that golden whatever that is russian and talks crap about maria,pretty pathetico huh?) and all those williams fans (that usually have a picture in their profile about serena playing at the AO):tape:

Effy
Aug 24th, 2007, 06:04 PM
loooove your avatar. where's it from?

Poiree made this avatar :worship: :hearts:

faboozadoo15
Aug 24th, 2007, 06:06 PM
Poiree made this avatar :worship: :hearts:

I meant to ask if it came from a series of photos. roger looks hot. any others you know of?

sharafann
Aug 24th, 2007, 06:08 PM
Poiree made this avatar :worship: :hearts:that's because u r a lifetime member right? do u pay something?

Slumpsova
Aug 24th, 2007, 06:10 PM
Everyone talks about her..her fans, haters( 4example that golden whatever that is russian and talks crap about maria,pretty pathetico huh?) and all those williams fans (that usually have a picture in their profile about serena playing at the AO):tape:
are you talking about me? :lol:
actually i'm just too lazy to change it :p

sharafann
Aug 24th, 2007, 06:13 PM
are you talking about me? :lol:
actually i'm just too lazy to change it :p
:lol: I don't remeber someone particularly..

Effy
Aug 24th, 2007, 06:14 PM
I meant to ask if it came from a series of photos. roger looks hot. any others you know of?

mmm, actually i found some pics on MTF in Federer section :p lots of hot pics :p ;)

Effy
Aug 24th, 2007, 06:16 PM
that's because u r a lifetime member right? do u pay something?

i can have a big avatars and sigs coz im a premium member yeah, i paid for a membership ;)

bellascarlett
Aug 25th, 2007, 01:41 AM
This just shows how good Sharapova really is, that people go on and on about her draw at the US Open (at least on WTA World). She's dominated GM since the draw came out. It's clear that Sharapova is the premier female tennis player at the moment in terms of the IT factor. No one can stop talking about her. Or her draw for that matter.

As far as popularity goes, she's second to none. :worship:
:lol:

The WTA World server might never be able to recover from the crash, if that happens. Or we could have something amusing like the collective soiling of panties we witnessed these last 2 days.

:haha: Love you! So true...

And no, it wouldn't be this big of a deal if other players got her draw. not even close I tell ya. But, you know, the draw is definitely and positively RIGGED so there ain't no way someone else will get such a draw like the famous (or is it infamous? ;) ) GOLDEN GIRL. No way, Maria is the WTA's favorite girl. :hearts: :bounce:

doni1212
Aug 25th, 2007, 03:30 AM
:lol:

:haha: Love you! So true...

And no, it wouldn't be this big of a deal if other players got her draw. not even close I tell ya. But, you know, the draw is definitely and positively RIGGED so there ain't no way someone else will get such a draw like the famous (or is it infamous? ;) ) GOLDEN GIRL. No way, Maria is the WTA's favorite girl. :hearts: :bounce:

Yeah, and that's why this thread has 3 pages whereas a Williams thread would have 10 by now, :rolleyes:

sharafann
Aug 25th, 2007, 03:33 AM
Yeah, and that's why this thread has 3 pages whereas a Williams thread would have 10 by now, :rolleyes:
well that's because there r like ten maria threads and all of them with more than 5 pages...and not that much about the williamses..sorry:kiss:

doni1212
Aug 25th, 2007, 03:36 AM
well that's because there r like ten maria threads and all of them with more than 5 pages...and not that much about the williamses..sorry:kiss:

Don't lie to yourself, hun. There are Williams threads when they go pick up chicken for dinner or are wiping their dogs ass. Maria get's what? Negative threads for her cupcake draws, :kiss:

sharafann
Aug 25th, 2007, 03:39 AM
Don't lie to yourself, hun. There are Williams threads when they go pick up chicken for dinner or are wiping their dogs ass. Maria get's what? Negative threads for her cupcake draws, :kiss: because u heters like to talk about maria cause u don't have enough threads on ur faves:tape:

doni1212
Aug 25th, 2007, 03:44 AM
because u heters like to talk about maria cause u don't have enough threads on ur faves:tape:

There are always threads on our faves. You guys survive off of stupid doodles and ugly dress designs that in description are supposed to be spectacular but in reality is grandma's old "going-out" outfit.

sharafann
Aug 25th, 2007, 03:47 AM
There are always threads on our faves. You guys survive off of stupid doodles and ugly dress designs that in description are supposed to be spectacular but in reality is grandma's old "going-out" outfit. do u call maria's designs ugly??! I mean have u even seen serena's usual outfits?? not to mention the catsuit:scared::help:

bellascarlett
Aug 25th, 2007, 03:49 AM

It's a thread that puts Maria in a positive light and makes fun of the stupid whiners so of course the haters are far away. :lol:

Donny
Aug 25th, 2007, 03:54 AM
It's a thread that puts Maria in a positive light and makes fun of the stupid whiners so of course the haters are far away. :lol:

I'm glad I came up with my sig in time for this thread. It fits perfectly.

bellascarlett
Aug 25th, 2007, 03:56 AM
There are always threads on our faves. You guys survive off of stupid doodles and ugly dress designs that in description are supposed to be spectacular but in reality is grandma's old "going-out" outfit.

Just one thing -- there's nothing stupid about her doodles, just shows how much of a hater you are (you even have made maria the center of your signature :lol: obsessed much? how very flattering for Maria :drool: ) ...every fan out there would love to have their fave share the same sort of information Maria does with her fans as little as they may seem in the grand scheme of things. that's the truth and everyone knows it. :cool:

Say what you want about her dresses (hey, i'd rather wear hers than others) but in the end, she's the one with the flaming and sparkling red dress. :worship: :lol:

doni1212
Aug 25th, 2007, 03:59 AM
do u call maria's designs ugly??! I mean have u even seen serena's usual outfits?? not to mention the catsuit:scared::help:

I loved them all. And you think cupcakes AO dress was cute? It was hideous. I don't even know what that was. Her French outfit was ugly too. I don't even want to go into Wimbledon. Swan?!!! It looked like some scraps that weren't sewn on right or that were just hanging uselessly. I can't wait to see what she pulls at the Open with this dress inspired by buildings, lol. But you can be sure that the Williams sisters will look stunning and look better than little cupcake and her traditional banana. Yuri to the rescue!!!

sharafann
Aug 25th, 2007, 03:59 AM
Just one thing -- there's nothing stupid about her doodles, just shows how much of a hater you are (you even have made maria the center of your signature :lol: obsessed much? how very flattering for Maria :drool: ) ...every fan out there would love to have their fave share the same sort of information Maria does with her fans as little as they may seem in the grand scheme of things. that's the truth and everyone knows it. :cool:

Say what you want about her dresses (hey, i'd rather wear hers than others) but in the end, she's the one with the flaming and sparkling red dress. :worship: :lol: I really think he's obsessed with masha, he can't stop talking about her..quite pathetic isn't it?:o

sharafann
Aug 25th, 2007, 04:01 AM
I loved them all. And you think cupcakes AO dress was cute? It was hideous. I don't even know what that was. Her French outfit was ugly too. I don't even want to go into Wimbledon. Swan?!!! It looked like some scraps that weren't sewn on right or that were just hanging uselessly. I can't wait to see what she pulls at the Open with this dress inspired by buildings, lol. But you can be sure that the Williams sisters will look stunning and look better than little cupcake and her traditional banana. Yuri to the rescue!!! U didn't like the french open dress?? well that's weird a magazine named her one of the best dressed on that dress...I mean best dressed on a TENNIS oufit:eek: :worship: ...anyway I think ur opinion matters the most:o

doni1212
Aug 25th, 2007, 04:04 AM
U didn't like the french open dress?? well that's weird a magazine named her one of the best dressed on that dress...I mean best dressed on a TENNIS oufit:eek: :worship: ...anyway I think ur opinion matters the most:o
Glad to see that you know it does, :D . Oh, and by the way, I'm not a guy.

sharafann
Aug 25th, 2007, 04:05 AM
Glad to see that you know it does, :D . Oh, and by the way, I'm not a guy. oh ur not guy?? so u r a bitch right?

doni1212
Aug 25th, 2007, 04:09 AM
oh ur not guy?? so u r a bitch right?
Like your fave, right? Oh, wait. I'm sorry, I thought you said cheat, :devil:

sharafann
Aug 25th, 2007, 04:10 AM
Like your fave, right? Oh, wait. I'm sorry, I thought you said cheat, :devil:
u thought I said cheat?? so u r not only a bitch but also blind?:cool:

doni1212
Aug 25th, 2007, 04:13 AM
u thought I said cheat?? so u r not only a bitch but also blind?:cool:

What does that smilie remind me of? Oh, that's it! Yuri in the box with shades on showing cupcake a banana! This year it might be an apple, :eek:

sharafann
Aug 25th, 2007, 04:15 AM
What does that smilie remind me of? Oh, that's it! Yuri in the box with shades on showing cupcake a banana! This year it might be an apple, :eek:
maybe who knows? maybe a watermellon...but anyway ur point??

doni1212
Aug 25th, 2007, 04:18 AM
maybe who knows? maybe a watermellon...but anyway ur point??

Oh, you must have ADD or Alzheimers. I'm sorry for your disadvantages in life.

sharafann
Aug 25th, 2007, 04:21 AM
Oh, you must have ADD or Alzheimers. I'm sorry for your disadvantages in life.
ok..what u wrote doesn't make any sense..is it that I'm beating u in a war of words??:tape:

doni1212
Aug 25th, 2007, 04:23 AM
ok..what u wrote doesn't make any sense..is it that I'm beating u in a war of words??:tape:

Never, but my fave beats yours in a war on the tennis courts. GAME, SET, AND MATCH RIGHT THERE. How about 6-1, 6-2 or 6-1, 6-1 :devil: ?

sharafann
Aug 25th, 2007, 04:27 AM
Never, but my fave beats yours in a war on the tennis courts. GAME, SET, AND MATCH RIGHT THERE. How about 6-1, 6-2 or 6-1, 6-1 :devil: ? how about shoulder injury?? anyway I prefer those defeates than being defeated in 2004 by a skinny and pretty 17 year old girl in a wimbledon final and in the yec final:wavey: ..oh guess what that girl was maria!!!!!!!:eek:

doni1212
Aug 25th, 2007, 04:33 AM
how about shoulder injury?? anyway I prefer those defeates than being defeated in 2004 by a skinny and pretty 17 year old girl in a wimbledon final and in the yec final:wavey: ..oh guess what that girl was maria!!!!!!!:eek:

Once again, Maria fans using that petty "shoulder injury" excuse that never happened. A real injury is the one that Serena had at the YEC when she was crushing cupcake in that last set and then was injured and could barely serve. I bet you don't think about cupcake having three matchpoints against the GOAT, and still couldn't put her away about 2 months later. Or Wimbledon that year when Venus beat the defending "champ" in straights, Or Lindsay double bageling her. Or Kim whipping her. AND DAMN...I could go on forever and I KNOW you don't want me to start on this year, :lol:. That's victory right there, goodnight. I'll wake up in the morning and find out what pathetic excuses you gave me and that will just make my day one filled with laughter. Oh, these next two weeks will be fun!

bellascarlett
Aug 25th, 2007, 05:01 AM
I really think he's obsessed with masha, he can't stop talking about her..quite pathetic isn't it?:o

obviously. just quit talking to the obsessed stalker, everyone can see how pathetic he is anyway.

mankind
Aug 25th, 2007, 07:41 AM
This just shows how good Sharapova really is, that people go on and on about her draw at the US Open

:spit:

Sharapova's a good tennis player because people are analysing her suspiciously easy draw? Talk about desperation after a terrible year in which her unvaried game has been exposed and decimated time and time again.

I thought the "injury" was your people's excuse?

@Sweet Cleopatra
Aug 25th, 2007, 08:50 AM
vamos Mashahttp://www.asmilies.com/smiliespic/psmilie/015.gif (http://www.asmilies.com) don't care of those haters

fufuqifuqishahah
Aug 25th, 2007, 09:30 AM
Sharapova is an amazing tennis player -- i just think this board clouds everyone's brains including myself. :weirdo:

Sure shara may have had some ezier GS draws this year, but I dont think anyone can deny that she earned the two GS titles that she has. and if she really is complete shi**, then how come people still have problems beating her?

personally, my issues with her are how I perceive her father to be (with his overthetop psychokiller intensity) and her occasional inappropriate comments

Russianboy
Aug 25th, 2007, 10:14 AM
Once again, Maria fans using that petty "shoulder injury" excuse that never happened. A real injury is the one that Serena had at the YEC when she was crushing cupcake in that last set and then was injured and could barely serve. I bet you don't think about cupcake having three matchpoints against the GOAT, and still couldn't put her away about 2 months later. Or Wimbledon that year when Venus beat the defending "champ" in straights, Or Lindsay double bageling her. Or Kim whipping her. AND DAMN...I could go on forever and I KNOW you don't want me to start on this year, :lol:. That's victory right there, goodnight. I'll wake up in the morning and find out what pathetic excuses you gave me and that will just make my day one filled with laughter. Oh, these next two weeks will be fun!

omg you have maria's results in your sig. :lol:
your life is really fucked up :lol: