PDA

View Full Version : Maroon5: "Marsha is a terrible lover :("

BestShooterEver
Aug 24th, 2007, 11:15 AM
Sharapova not a hit between the sheets
Tuesday, 21 August 2007

US singer Adam Levine from hit band MAROON 5 ditched tennis babe Maria Sharapova because she is a "terrible lover" who refused to move or moan during sex.

Levine told Russian magazine Exile "She wouldn't make any noise during sex. I can't tell you how disappointed I was. I really thought, like a lot of guys, that she'd be the loud screaming type. But instead, she just lay there like a dead frog. She even got angry if I started to moan, said it 'ruined her concentration.' It was so disillusioning that I went on Paxil (an antidepressant) for a month afterwards. Really, it was much more of a shock than when I found out there's no such thing as the Easter Bunny."

:eek:

Demska
Aug 24th, 2007, 11:17 AM
*wonders how many people will think this is true*

saint2
Aug 24th, 2007, 11:17 AM
I wonder how many theards about it will be...? :lol: :lol: :lol:

eck
Aug 24th, 2007, 11:18 AM
*wonders how times will more of this be posted.*

BTW Adam Levine's spokesperson said he deny ever saying that :p

@Sweet Cleopatra
Aug 24th, 2007, 11:22 AM
he means he can't make her feel anything , what a man ........

Effy
Aug 24th, 2007, 11:22 AM
people arent tired of hearing dirty rumours

Bruno71
Aug 24th, 2007, 11:24 AM
Adam Levine has dated Marsha AND Masha...he really gets around.

BestShooterEver
Aug 24th, 2007, 11:25 AM
"wake up call" hazza good girl in its videoclip + i liked the stewardesses in da "makes me wonder" video :p

Emina.
Aug 24th, 2007, 11:27 AM
:rolleyes:

STATEMENT

Maroon 5's public relations office issued the following statement to the media about the silly story making the rounds. As Maria's fans know, Maroon 5 performed as a surprise at her birthday party years ago. So, Maroon 5 wants everyone to know: "The quote is absolutely not true. Adam never said this, and they only met once at Maria's birthday party in 2005."

oh btw u can find that on their official sites

BestShooterEver
Aug 24th, 2007, 11:29 AM
yeh but maroon5 would have to deny it even if it was true cos it would hurt their record sales majorly from all the marsha fans not buying da records

Dexter
Aug 24th, 2007, 11:30 AM
Who is Marsha? :confused:

Slutiana
Aug 24th, 2007, 11:31 AM
lol, that is old news. Anyway, we all know little masha is a V and daddy yuri plans to keep it that way;)

~Carsten~
Aug 24th, 2007, 11:32 AM

twin sister of Masha :lol:

Effy
yeh but maroon5 would have to deny it even if it was true cos it would hurt their record sales majorly from all the marsha fans not buying da records

who the hell is Marsha?

Harvs
gah i am so over this rumour

arbalest
Aug 24th, 2007, 11:37 AM
Third version of this post this week.

BestShooterEver
Aug 24th, 2007, 11:38 AM
i used "marsha" instead of the usual spelling to prevent being SOOD

@Sweet Cleopatra
Aug 24th, 2007, 11:42 AM
lol, that is old news. Anyway, we all know little masha is a V and daddy yuri plans to keep it that way;)
I also think that .

Goai
Aug 24th, 2007, 11:44 AM
The damage is done. :lol:

tennnisfannn
Aug 24th, 2007, 11:45 AM
Some idiot on australian t.v quoted this guy. I was so shocked at the irresponsible journalism.

©@®eLess
Aug 24th, 2007, 12:48 PM
thats why they gave her a walk-through draw.....So she doesnt feel awful....LOL...but Maria not screaming...thats when you see its not true...i guess she screams so loud they empty her floor, the one beneath and one on top...just for safety measures. Not to mention glass people gat big pay checks. LOL

JennyS
Aug 24th, 2007, 01:13 PM

http://www.tvland.com/shows/brady_bunch/images/shows/pic3_lg.jpg
Marcia! Marcia! Marcia!

only_one_maria
Aug 24th, 2007, 01:16 PM
I don't see this has anything to do with little Masha. Only a martian wouldn't know she is dating Andreev.

BestShooterEver
Aug 24th, 2007, 01:55 PM
i dont even know who andreev is haha i only follow femail tennis , he probbaly in mail tennis

Corswandt
Aug 24th, 2007, 02:02 PM
Sharapova not a hit between the sheets
Tuesday, 21 August 2007

US singer Adam Levine from hit band MAROON 5 ditched tennis babe Maria Sharapova because she is a "terrible lover" who refused to move or moan during sex.

Levine told Russian magazine Exile "She wouldn't make any noise during sex. I can't tell you how disappointed I was. I really thought, like a lot of guys, that she'd be the loud screaming type. But instead, she just lay there like a dead frog. She even got angry if I started to moan, said it 'ruined her concentration.' It was so disillusioning that I went on Paxil (an antidepressant) for a month afterwards. Really, it was much more of a shock than when I found out there's no such thing as the Easter Bunny."

:eek:

:haha:

I had no idea this was originally from The Exile. So this is what Ames and Dolan are up to they're not writing The War Nerd or throwing horse sperm pies at the face of Western correspondents.