PDA

View Full Version : If you Have Been In The Us Open Before Please AWNSER...

Willam
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:56 AM
I got tickets for row L! (Baseline)

How good theyre?

faboozadoo15
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:57 AM
What section?

faboozadoo15
http://www.usopen.org/images/misc/ashe.jpg

sfselesfan
What section?

Are they Loge?

I think you'll need your binoculars.

SF

faboozadoo15
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:59 AM
The baseline is the best place to watch tennis from, at least in my opinion.

Willam
Aug 24th, 2007, 06:27 AM
Section 322
Row L
Seats 1-4

Willam
Aug 24th, 2007, 06:27 AM
Section 322
Row L
Seats 1-4

sfselesfan
Aug 24th, 2007, 06:29 AM
binocular city baby...but you'll still have fun. Definitely need binoculars though. If it's a night match, stay late and they'll let you move down.

SF

faboozadoo15
Aug 24th, 2007, 06:34 AM
Those aren't really on the baseline. "baseline" seats are perpendicular to the baseline.
Are these day or night tickets? If they're day session, I'd encourage you to get there early and get a nice first come first serve seat in Armstrong. I only watch tennis on Ashe if I'm really really really into the player who's playing, since I never buy expensive tickets.

I highly encourage flirting with ticket checkers.

Willam
Aug 24th, 2007, 06:38 AM
Those aren't really on the baseline. "baseline" seats are perpendicular to the baseline.
Are these day or night tickets? If they're day session, I'd encourage you to get there early and get a nice first come first serve seat in Armstrong. I only watch tennis on Ashe if I'm really really really into the player who's playing, since I never buy expensive tickets.

I highly encourage flirting with ticket checkers.

Well its for both night and day since we bought packages :)!..

You really think im needing binoculars ?? :confused:

Are they good seats or not?

sfselesfan
Aug 24th, 2007, 06:39 AM
You really think im needing binoculars ?? :confused:

Absolutely. You're in nosebleed seats honey. Sorry to break it to you.

SF

QUEENLINDSAY
Aug 24th, 2007, 06:41 AM
its no fun at promenade!

Willam
Aug 24th, 2007, 06:41 AM
Absolutely. You're in nosebleed seats honey. Sorry to break it to you.

SF

What that means?

Willam
Aug 24th, 2007, 06:42 AM
its no fun at promenade!

Well thats what i got..

sfselesfan
Aug 24th, 2007, 06:45 AM
What that means?

So high your nose will bleed from the altitude...figure of speech.

Top section, 12 seats back. Or. 14 seats from the VERY top of the stadium.

SF

faboozadoo15
Aug 24th, 2007, 06:59 AM
Most people at the US Open have crappy seats. To me it's rarely been worth it to pay the extra amount to move up.

Just watch the tennis on Armstrong. The tennis is just as good the first week, and the atmosphere is 100X better. There isn't really a bad seat in that stadium. The grandstand is even better for spectators (check the schedule the night before and make a plan to see who you want to watch). PLUS, there are actually seats where you can watch the tennis on both the grandstand AND Armstrong. Amazing, I know.

Willam
Aug 24th, 2007, 07:02 AM
Most people at the US Open have crappy seats. To me it's rarely been worth it to pay the extra amount to move up.

Just watch the tennis on Armstrong. The tennis is just as good the first week, and the atmosphere is 100X better. There isn't really a bad seat in that stadium. The grandstand is even better for spectators (check the schedule the night before and make a plan to see who you want to watch). PLUS, there are actually seats where you can watch the tennis on both the grandstand AND Armstrong. Amazing, I know.

THANKS! :D

sfselesfan
Aug 24th, 2007, 07:14 AM

All of this is great advice. I do like the night matches on AA Stadium though. Great atmosphere...no matter where your seats are.

SF

faboozadoo15
Aug 24th, 2007, 07:16 AM
All of this is great advice. I do like the night matches on AA Stadium though. Great atmosphere...no matter where your seats are.

SF

of course! ;)

faboozadoo15
Aug 24th, 2007, 07:43 AM
1st buying tickets and then asking if it's good :cuckoo:

Sometimes that's all that's available. :shrug:

Willam
Aug 24th, 2007, 07:48 AM
Sometimes that's all that's available. :shrug:

Thats right..

Petkorazzi
Aug 24th, 2007, 12:29 PM
Jeronimo's the new badrep whore http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/dlandy22/face2.jpg

Petkorazzi
Aug 24th, 2007, 12:30 PM
Awnser http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/dlandy22/face2.jpg :spit: