PDA

View Full Version : My Day at the Open (Aug 23)

Shaboinka84
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:54 AM
Well I got there around 1:30-2. For those who were there and may have saw me, I wore a red nike shirt with black and white nike shorts and a nike headband tie. I could have been mistakely for a player but I havent shaved so i guess not hahahahah. Anyway I tucked my credentials in my shirt because I dont start working there until Monday. I went to Grandstand and Armstrong because I need to get use to those stadiums because thats where ill be working. I walked into the grandstand and andy murray was hitting with tim henman while petrova was hittin in grandstand. She had on knee high socks and her coach hit a pair of socks over to some fans sitting in the stands.
I left there and went to outter courts while i was walkin i saw jelena jankovic in the food court and i told that she has the prettiest smile that ive ever seen(which she does) and i took a pic of her(which ill upload later). I then walked around the grounds saw a little bit of cznik play asia mohammad. Then i went back to the grandstand where I saw youznhy, bagdahtis, gonzalez, roddick, and then amer delic. I later went to jankovic and ivanovic practice and got their autographs (YAY!!!) I also watched nadal play with lopez with albert costa. Nadal sweated thru his shorts and he had on black underwear which should be illegal lmao. I also say angela haynes, paul annacone, peter lungdren, hewitt, peer. Then i stayed for the scoville jenkins-levy match very good very dramatic. Hopefully venus and serena r there tomorrow cuz im going back from 9-3 phew thats all i got for now lol

Drake1980
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:59 AM
Jeca:hearts:

Willam
Aug 24th, 2007, 06:13 AM
ill do a thread like this!! :)

Bruno71
Aug 24th, 2007, 06:27 AM
Thanks for the report!

tennisfan5
Aug 24th, 2007, 06:53 AM
I'll be there in the afternoon tomorrow for a little bit, so hopefully i'll see some players around as well & get some pictures. I guess there will still be a lot of qualy matches going on as they're backed up.