PDA

View Full Version : Who do you want NOT to win USO 2007... and why?

ZeroSOFInfinity
Aug 24th, 2007, 04:41 AM
Topic :wavey:

(P.S: Please keep your reasons sensible - saying "Player A, because she's a bitch!" is not one of them)

njnetswill
Aug 24th, 2007, 04:43 AM
I don't want Henin, Serena, Venus, Sharapova, Hingis or Kuznetsova to win it. New winner please.

Ntour
Aug 24th, 2007, 04:43 AM
serena - because she is a bitch

:lol:

LUVMIRZA
Aug 24th, 2007, 04:44 AM
Serena Williams. If She wins, playing in Grand Slams only will become her mantra and some players may start to follow it too.

No Name Face
Aug 24th, 2007, 04:45 AM
Sharapova because of her cakewalk draw
Jankovic but she has no chance anyway
Henin just because (even though I would root for her against Sharapova)

WhatTheDeuce
Aug 24th, 2007, 04:46 AM
Henin because I dont want her to catch Serena or Seles in slams. :o

@Sweet Cleopatra
Aug 24th, 2007, 04:47 AM
no one

selyoink
Aug 24th, 2007, 04:48 AM
Serena, Venus, Sharapova, Ivanovic, Hingis, Peer, and Bartoli. Those are the players I don't like at all with the exception of Serena. I just think it would be pathetic for the rest of the players if Serena wins having not played since Wimbledon.

supergrunt
Aug 24th, 2007, 04:50 AM
federer because he's a bitch

cellophane
Aug 24th, 2007, 04:50 AM
Serena, Venus, Ana

Tennisstar86
Aug 24th, 2007, 04:51 AM
Serena - she only plays GS if she played and won.... itd be a shame...

Sharapova- Her draw is Waaaaaay to easy.....

Henin - Don't want her to get ahead of my girl in the GS count ( That bein Venus)

Shvedbarilescu
Aug 24th, 2007, 04:55 AM
I don't want Henin, Serena, Venus, Sharapova, Hingis or Kuznetsova to win it. New winner please.

Agree. I would like some fresh blood. Although I should add that of that group I would definately prefer Venus to the others. Venus at her best can be a very exciting player. Hingis winning would also be a good, and I must say, very unlikely story. Please not Sharapova, Serena or Henin especially.

Serena Williams. If She wins, playing in Grand Slams only will become her mantra and some players may start to follow it too.

Very much agree. The manner in which she treats the WTA tour puts me right off her.

ZeroSOFInfinity
Aug 24th, 2007, 04:57 AM
federer because he's a bitch

This shows just how cow-brained you are... :tape: :help: :rolleyes:

cellophane
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:00 AM
Also Kuznetsova & Sharapova... although I wouldn't mind as much.

cellophane
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:02 AM
I'd say Golovin too, but she ain't winning it. :angel:

AJZ.
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:02 AM
No one, really :shrug:
I'd just rather a shock winner occur, is all. I want a Marion-like run here :p With a victory in the final.

heytennis
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:04 AM
I don't really want Serena to win as I don't enjoy watching her play and I don't like the way she treats the tour/her opponents.

I don't really care who wins as long as the matches are good.

njnetswill
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:05 AM
It would be lovely to see a debut GS winner. Even if it is someone like Petrova. :lol:

heytennis
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:05 AM
I don't want Ivanovic to lose the final. That would be too sad and similar to Dementieva/Pierce.

Bruno71
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:06 AM
Anybody in the bottom half of the draw, for obvious reasons.

cellophane
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:06 AM
It would be lovely to see a debut GS winner. Even if it is someone like Petrova. :lol:

Boo. What's wrong with Nadia? :p

amc987
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:07 AM
Henin. I can't root for someone who plays with so little integrity and shows a blatant disregard for fair play.

supergrunt
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:07 AM
I don't really want Serena to win as I don't enjoy watching her play and I don't like the way she treats the tour/her opponents.

I don't really care who wins as long as the matches are good.

You just contradicted yourself. :rolleyes: :yawn: :p

cellophane
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:08 AM

Well I wouldn't want anyone to win by having a cakewalk / beating exhausted opponents... not even my fave... I think it kind of detracts from the win.

heytennis
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:10 AM
You just contradicted yourself. :rolleyes: :yawn: :p

:lol: I thought someone might say that. I don't like Serena that much but anyone else winning is fine.

sfselesfan
Justine, because she's a cheater. Also, anyone who quits in the final of a grand slam while losing (with no apparent injury) never deserves to win.

SF

heytennis
Well I wouldn't want anyone to win by having a cakewalk... not even my fave... I think it kind of detracts from the win.

I would have mixed feelings if my fave won from the bottom half. Of course a win is a win, but this is the most uneven draw Ive ever seen.

heytennis
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:11 AM
Justine, because she's a cheater. Also, anyone who quits in the final of a grand slam while losing (with no apparent injury) never deserves to win.

SF

She had really bad stomach pain from an ulcer cause by painkillers didnt she? Sounds pretty bad to me.

No Name Face
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:11 AM
Well I wouldn't want anyone to win by having a cakewalk... not even my fave... I think it kind of detracts from the win.

welcome to virtually all of MS's draws and yet we're supposed to believe she's the best thing since sliced bread.

vw.
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:14 AM
Maria Sharapova. Any of the other top contenders (Williamsx2, Henin, Ivanovic, Jankovic) winning I would be okay with.

sfselesfan
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:16 AM
She had really bad stomach pain from an ulcer cause by painkillers didnt she? Sounds pretty bad to me.

I'm not going to re-hash this here...suffice it to say minds can differ on that opinion.

SF

Sharapova's_Boy
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:16 AM
Anyone in the top half of the draw.

njnetswill
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:17 AM
Boo. What's wrong with Nadia? :p

I actually am a big fan of Nadia. But I assume if we have a debut winner, it would be someone like Ana. I don't know, I think if Petrova won the USO people would say it is "bad for tennis" :o .

LUVMIRZA
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:19 AM
No one, really :shrug:
I'd just rather a shock winner occur, is all. I want a Marion-like run here :p With a victory in the final.

How about Mirza winning? :devil:

cellophane
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:19 AM
I actually am a big fan of Nadia. But I assume if we have a debut winner, it would be someone like Ana. I don't know, I think if Petrova won the USO people would say it is "bad for tennis" :o .

I feel the opposite. If Ana won, the hype would be ridiculous and we wouldn't hear the end of how Ana will dominate tennis. :o Of course she can prove me wrong if she beats the top names by playing well.

@Sweet Cleopatra
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:22 AM
it's not a player fault to have what you name easy draw (i don't agree) , if one wins a grand slam he deserves , I hope Masha wins , you're saying there's only 5 good players in wta and others not .

cellophane
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:22 AM
welcome to virtually all of MS's draws and yet we're supposed to believe she's the best thing since sliced bread.

She's had cakewalks this year (except Wimbledon), but not in the slams she won, although I still don't think too much of Mauresmo. :o

cellophane
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:24 AM
I would have mixed feelings if my fave won from the bottom half. Of course a win is a win, but this is the most uneven draw Ive ever seen.

Well, as long as she plays Grand Slam winning tennis against opponents playing high level tennis, I'd be happy.

No Name Face
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:26 AM
She's had cakewalks this year (except Wimbledon), but not in the slams she won, although I still don't think too much of Mauresmo. :o

agreed on the mauresmo sentiment. she could win five slams and i still wouldn't be sold on her mental toughness/champion's resolve.

speaking of which, is she even playing this (i havent been around much)?
if she is, i wouldn't want her to win either. i only want serena, dementieva, or chakvetadze to win (maybe ivanovic :p )

Sally Struthers
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:27 AM
Jankovic. I just don't like her!

cellophane
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:28 AM
speaking of which, is she even playing this (i havent been around much)?
if she is, i wouldn't want her to win either. i only want serena, dementieva, or chakvetadze to win (maybe ivanovic :p )

No, she isn't playing... Withdrew a while ago.

friendsita
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:36 AM
I just think it would be pathetic for the rest of the players if Serena wins having not played since Wimbledon.

Ironic... that's what I love about her ;)

:tape: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :tape:

friendsita
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:42 AM
Justine cause she's a cheater

Buitenzorg
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:49 AM
Hingis, It's time for Martina to win another GS title :)

Ivanovic, After so close at FO (Finals)

Followed by: Dementieva, Hantuchova and Henin

switz
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:51 AM
Patty Schnyder. She wins to many big tournaments and she makes it too easy for her fans with her ultra classy personality and smooth off court life.

ZeroSOFInfinity
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:55 AM
Hingis, It's time for Martina to win another GS title :)

Maybe you didn't read the title carefully, my friend... :lol:

Serenita
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:59 AM
Hey, why not a poll??

justine schnyder
Aug 24th, 2007, 06:16 AM

agree!!!

I also don't want Venus, Sharapova and Bartoli because I don't like their game

hectopascal
Aug 24th, 2007, 06:31 AM
I think there'll be bad reps galore in this thread ;)
I nominate Sharapova, because of her cakewalk draw + it may create more unnecessary hype around her.

Pasta-Na
Aug 24th, 2007, 07:11 AM
na li and zheng jie :shrug:

mankind
Aug 24th, 2007, 07:30 AM

The five biggest favourites for the title are in the top half of the draw.
The best players on the tour are in the top half of the draw.
These 5 players just happened to have beaten Sharapova badly at least once in the past 12 months: Henin at YEC, Jankovic at Birmingham, Venus at Wimbledon, Serena in Australia and Miami, Ivanovic at RG and Tokyo.
Are you stupid, blinded by fandom, or both?

A Magicman
Aug 24th, 2007, 07:32 AM
Venus Williams

and

Martina Hingis

Mr_Molik
Aug 24th, 2007, 07:34 AM
henin, serena, venus, sharapova... pretty much the only players with a chance unfortunately

WIMBLY2004
Aug 24th, 2007, 07:42 AM
These 5 players just happened to have beaten Sharapova badly at least once in the past 12 months: Henin at YEC, Jankovic at Birmingham, Venus at Wimbledon, Serena in Australia and Miami, Ivanovic at RG and Tokyo.

you call losing a 4-6 6-3 7-5 match badly beaten? Are you stupid, blinded by hatred, or both?:rolleyes:

bellascarlett
Aug 24th, 2007, 07:42 AM

Oh god, shut up. That poster's faves are in the bottom. You're the one who's stupid to even question. When did this thread become so serious anyway? Everyone here have stated their opinions as personal as they may be and you focus on this one. Let me guess why?...Geez, you're pathetic. :lol: :o

Edit: Oh and how biased can you get by saying 'five biggest favorites' when one hasn't even played, some not a title during the USO series, and others not at all proven at the champion's level...meanwhile, maria won a series title just a few weeks ago. :lol: :rolleyes:

sfselesfan
Aug 24th, 2007, 07:47 AM
na li and zheng jie :shrug:

Somehow I doubt this... ;)

SF

bellascarlett
Aug 24th, 2007, 07:51 AM
you call losing a 4-6 6-3 7-5 match badly beaten? Are you stupid, blinded by hatred, or both?:rolleyes:

Duh! Of course, both! :o :dance:

mankind
Aug 24th, 2007, 08:02 AM
Duh! Of course, both! :o :dance:

Are you Maria Sharapova? Because I cannot understand any other reason why you would take everything which is posted about Sharapova so damn personally. :shrug:
Just settle down.

Max565
Aug 24th, 2007, 08:09 AM
Anyone expect for Hingis :p

hingis-seles
Aug 24th, 2007, 08:24 AM
Anyone except Serena, Venus, and Justine. Don't want Serena to catch up to Monica's Slam total and don't want Venus and Justine to get further away from Tina.

A Bartoli like run would be fun. :hearts:

Hashim.
Aug 24th, 2007, 08:31 AM
Justine,Maria,Serena,Ana ..only :p

mankind
Aug 24th, 2007, 08:32 AM
Justine,Maria,Serena,Ana ..only :p

Vaidisova? :p

The Kaz
Aug 24th, 2007, 08:37 AM
Serena - Coz she'll bring the game of tennis into disrepute :o She plays the slams and then she's "injured" for the WTA tournies
Venus - Similar reason :o
Maria - Because she got lucky with her cakewalk draw :help:

Apoorv
Aug 24th, 2007, 08:37 AM
Serena because I want Justine to win and so everyone else has to loose.

Viktymise
Aug 24th, 2007, 10:05 AM
Henin, Serena, Jankovic, Ivanovic, Petrova, Kuznetsova, Sharapova

:angel:

Dexter
Aug 24th, 2007, 10:10 AM
Anybody in the bottom half of the draw, for obvious reasons.Ditts.

AlexBarrington
Aug 24th, 2007, 10:12 AM
Bartoli. a slam won by her would represent an offence to tennis, and sport in general

Kim's_fan_4ever
Aug 24th, 2007, 10:17 AM
Henin and Serena because I can't stand both of them.

saint2
Aug 24th, 2007, 10:27 AM
All players who are having at least 1 GS title + Patty Schnyder...I want someone new to win a GS title.:)

TKane
Aug 24th, 2007, 11:20 AM
'pova. She has one USopen win, that's enough. :) Others are welcomed, and I certainly won't mind to see someone new as winner :)

Poova
Aug 24th, 2007, 11:39 AM
Serena Williams - can't stand her
Justine Henin - can't stand her
Ana Ivanovic - zero personality, plus shes overhyped as hell
Jelena Jankovic - moany bitch

:shout:

@Sweet Cleopatra
Aug 24th, 2007, 12:06 PM
I don't actually hate certain player , they all doing hard work and we enjoy that, I just want Masha to win , if not any Russian .

patch.
Aug 24th, 2007, 12:11 PM
Justine Henin - I have nothing against her but if she wins she will just move further away in the rankings and there will be no fight for the number 1 :devil:

Slutiana
Aug 24th, 2007, 12:22 PM
Sharapova, Kuznetsova, Ivanovic, Jankovic, Henin, Every other player in the draw apart from venus, serena, tati and Keothavong if she makes it to MD :D

cellophane
Aug 24th, 2007, 03:50 PM
Bump :devil:

LindsayRulz
Aug 24th, 2007, 04:30 PM
Sharapova because of the cakewalk draw she has.

Natalicious
Aug 24th, 2007, 04:33 PM
henin because i dont like her
sharapova because of her cakewalk draw
hingis because i cant stand her
JJ because she's a bitch

Jean-Pierre.
Aug 24th, 2007, 04:33 PM
Venus, Hantuchova, and Golovin because they suck.

sammy01
Aug 24th, 2007, 04:38 PM
sharapova or henin i wana see someone different in the final this year and i wana see a good final!

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Aug 24th, 2007, 04:41 PM
Albanese
Arn
Arvidsson
Azarenka
Bacsinszky
Bammer
Bartoli
Benesova
A. Bondarenko
Bremond
Brengle
Brianti
Bychkova
Camerin
Castano
Chakvetadze
Chan
Cho
Cibulkova
Cohen
Cohen-Aloro
Craybas
Daniilidou
Dechy
Dellacqua
Dementieva
Dominguez Lino
Dulko
Dushevina
Errani
Gajdosova
Gallovits
Garbin
Glatch
Golovin
Govortsova
Granville
Hantuchova
Harkleroad
Henin
Hingis
Jackson
Jankovic
Johansson
K. Bondarenko
Kanepi
Kerber
King
Kirilenko
Knapp
Kostanic
Krajicek
Kudryavtseva
Kuznetsova
Likhovtseva
Loit
Malek
Mattek
Medina Garrigues
Meusburger
Mirza
Molik
Moore
Morigami
Muller
Nakamura
Obziler
Olaru
Paszek
Peer
Peng
Pennetta
Petkovic
Petrova
Pin
Poutchek
Poutchkova
Pratt
A. Radwanska
Razzano
Rezai
Rodionova
Rolle
Ruano Pascual
Safarova
Safina
Santangelo
Savchuk
Schiavone
Schnyder
Schruff
Sharapova
Shaughnessy
Shvedova
Srebotnik
Stosur
Sugiyama
Szavay
Tanasugarn
Tu
Vaidisova
Vakulenko
Vesnina
Vinci
Weinhold
S. Williams
V. Williams
Wozniacki
Wozniak
Zakopalova
Zvonareva

Not that I have really much against them, but I'm just more happy if one of the other win.
Also not any of the qualifiers. Sorry, but that just can't be good for tennis.

cellophane
Aug 24th, 2007, 04:43 PM
Is that the whole main draw except Ana? :p

Poova
Aug 24th, 2007, 04:46 PM
Venus, Hantuchova, and Golovin because they suck.
Oh I forgot about Golovin. Another player I can't stand.

Bijoux0021
Aug 24th, 2007, 04:48 PM
Sharapova because of the cakewalk draw she has.
Agree.

frontier
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:02 PM
all russians except zvonareva she is my fav russian,jj,justine and golovin.I dont mind Nicole,Lucie,tamira and the Chinese.

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:18 PM
Is that the whole main draw except Ana? :p

You tell me ;)

ce
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:23 PM
Henin and Sharapova---coz i hate them

stickwitju(ju)
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:24 PM
Julia Shruff cos she doesn't deserve to win. :weirdo:

Stamp Paid
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:25 PM
Justine Henin

stickwitju(ju)
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:28 PM
Justine Henin

You didn't say why. :boxing:

Stamp Paid
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:35 PM
You didn't say why. :boxing:Because she doesn't deserve it. :)

Kitten63
Aug 24th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Ivanovic because I don't like her.

pigmalion
Aug 24th, 2007, 08:35 PM
Williams sisters because I cant stand them

blueskye
Aug 24th, 2007, 08:44 PM
I don't want to see Sharapova win it again, other people deserve it so much more + I can't stand her sometimes arrogant attitude, she needs to get of her high horses :wavey:
Anyone else would be fine :p

DA FOREHAND
Aug 24th, 2007, 09:15 PM
Serena - Coz she'll bring the game of tennis into disrepute :o She plays the slams and then she's "injured" for the WTA tournies
Venus - Similar reason :o
Maria - Because she got lucky with her cakewalk draw :help:

Really? Venus has played more in the last 5 years than Henin:wavey:

Sund7101
Aug 24th, 2007, 09:46 PM
Henin- I believe she's a cheater and I hope Serena takes her out.

Sharapova- too easy of a draw, although I think Chakvetadze will give her more trouble this time.

Jankovic- although I really can't see that happening.

maja.amelie
Aug 24th, 2007, 09:49 PM
Sharapova all the way.Because I am her hater.

maja.amelie
Aug 24th, 2007, 09:49 PM
And of course,she has the easiest draw.

IceHock
Aug 24th, 2007, 09:55 PM
Anyone who has won a slam before except for Hingis because she hasn't in forever, basicly henin, williams, sharapova, dont want them, i want a new face hoping for dementieva to pull through.

treufreund
Aug 24th, 2007, 10:02 PM
worst would be serena. she displays a sore-loser attitude, has no commitment, tries to bully opponents with gamesmanship and has a boring game.

2nd worst is venus because the williams fans will go ape-shit but since I like venus she is still waaaaaayyyyy behind serena.

3rd Sharapova- hype machine will be revved up even more. Have nothing against her but she is overexposed.

No Name Face
Aug 25th, 2007, 12:26 AM
oh i forgot:

kim clijsters. :ras:

Eldoth Kron
Aug 25th, 2007, 12:29 AM
Player Henin, because she's a bitch:kiss: :drool: :hearts: :hearts: :drool:

Bijoux0021
Aug 25th, 2007, 12:34 AM
Sharapova - too easy draw, cheater, liar, she's not going to earn her place in the final.

Justine - she's a cheater, liar.

alias
Aug 25th, 2007, 12:50 AM
Lets put it this way, if Ana, Anna, Nicole, Sveta, Lena, Martina, Marion win, I will jump for joy:bounce:

The others can suck it.

merda2004
Aug 25th, 2007, 12:53 AM

i am with u!!!
its time for someone new!

Wannabeknowitall
Aug 25th, 2007, 12:54 AM
Sharapova.
I just feel that there are many things that need to be worked on in Sharapova's game and if she were to win these flaws wouldn't be looked at intensely with her core group for a long time.

Tennisstar86
Aug 25th, 2007, 12:58 AM
i am with u!!!
its time for someone new!

We've had enough "New" winners

01 Venus
02 Serena
03 Justine
04 Kuznetsova
05 CLijsters
06 Sharapoba
07 Its time for a repeat..... (Venus)

hablo
Aug 25th, 2007, 01:15 AM
Henin, Sharpie, Hingis, Petrova & Kuznetsova.

Thanx4nothin
Aug 25th, 2007, 01:25 AM
OOOPS Henin.

MrSerenaWilliams
Aug 25th, 2007, 01:26 AM
Are we all reading the thread title? :unsure:

Percieved? :unsure:

Blu€
Aug 25th, 2007, 01:42 AM
Ivanovic, had enough of her this year :yawn:

freeandlonely
Aug 25th, 2007, 02:07 AM
Serena because I want Justine to win and so everyone else has to loose.

Cool.:cool:

Since A.Mauresmo is out, everyone is ok for me.

mirzalover
Aug 25th, 2007, 02:32 AM
Henin-Dont like her
Maria-Really dont like her
Serena-She'll pull farther away from Venus

simba
Aug 25th, 2007, 02:35 AM
any one in the botton half of the draw. way to easy to make it ot the final while other have to fight.

Chunchun
Aug 25th, 2007, 02:36 AM
NO Henin or Sharapova Please. :help:

simba
Aug 25th, 2007, 02:37 AM
NO Henin or Sharapova Please. :help:

i remenber that boring final.:lol:

yohaneuano4
Aug 25th, 2007, 02:43 AM
The Williams because like many others have said, they don't really play a tour...Henin does it to a certain extent too, I hate these big shots who only see the slams as big enough to bestow their prescence upon :bounce: Tennis is supposed to be their profession and they make it seem like they only turn up for the big money and high ranking points

DragonFlame
Aug 25th, 2007, 02:46 AM
sharapova, with such a draw it would be a really crappy end of the tournament. All the contenders in the other half:o

venus Don't you dare get ahead of justine:p
Serena i like the way 2007 is going with justine now winning in the grandslams:angel: (except for that glitch in the wimbledon semi:o )

If 1 of the serbians would win i'd be happy with it:D

Giovanna
Aug 25th, 2007, 02:47 AM
127 people...beucase I want that Maria wins again!!

MrSerenaWilliams
Aug 25th, 2007, 02:50 AM
The Williams because like many others have said, they don't really play a tour...Henin does it to a certain extent too, I hate these big shots who only see the slams as big enough to bestow their prescence upon :bounce: Tennis is supposed to be their profession and they make it seem like they only turn up for the big money and high ranking points

:spit::haha:

Hobart? :unsure:
Memphis? :scared:
Istanbul? :unsure::scared:

BIG Money
LOTS of ranking points

kthxbye :yeah:

Привет
Aug 25th, 2007, 02:51 AM
I hope Justine doesn't win. The main reason is that I only get to see the semi's and final, and I don't particularly want her to be in them. :)

sharafann
Aug 25th, 2007, 02:51 AM
I would say both:lol:

sharafann
Aug 25th, 2007, 02:54 AM
I don't want to see Sharapova win it again, other people deserve it so much more + I can't stand her sometimes arrogant attitude, she needs to get of her high horses :wavey:
Anyone else would be fine :p What arrogant attitude?? I would say ivanovic because I don't like her at all, venus and serena( even though I like her, but it is not fair that she hasn't played since wimbledon)

Wiggly
Aug 25th, 2007, 03:02 AM
Ivanovic.

It'salwaysnicetounderstandwhatthewinnerissayingdur ingherinterview.

sharafann
Aug 25th, 2007, 03:06 AM
Ivanovic.

It'salwaysnicetounderstandwhatthewinnerissayingdur ingherinterview.:lol:

gary
Aug 25th, 2007, 03:06 AM
henin.. liar,bitchy attitude,cheater
williams sisters.. arrogant bitches
jankovic.. big mouth bitch
ivanovic.. overhyped
golovin,peer..just bitches
(although they're not likely to win :lol: )

gary
Aug 25th, 2007, 04:18 AM

except Russians :p :wavey:

sharafann
Aug 25th, 2007, 04:24 AM
henin.. liar,bitchy attitude,cheater
williams sisters.. arrogant bitches
jankovic.. big mouth bitch
ivanovic.. overhyped
golovin,peer..just bitches
(although they're not likely to win :lol: )
wow I totally agree with..except of justine, and maybe I would add the "b¡tch" adjective to ivanovic..I just can't stand her:rolleyes:

RJWCapriati
Aug 25th, 2007, 04:25 AM
Sharapova, Kuznetsova, Petrova

Anna F'd Enrique
Aug 25th, 2007, 04:26 AM
Maria Sharapova

Reason: She annoys me. Don't like her bitch face.

sharafann
Aug 25th, 2007, 04:28 AM
Maria Sharapova

Reason: She annoys me. Don't like her bitch face.why?? it makes u remember u r one?:tape:

Renalicious
Aug 25th, 2007, 04:31 AM
Sharapova because she had a free ride to the finals.

Dawn Marie
Aug 25th, 2007, 04:32 AM
Maria Sharapova! She's OVEREXPOSED and she's not as good as the media would like fans of tennis to believe! Her draw is an obvious tatic to help her to win the US Open again. I would love to see her lose. Infact she needs to lose so her game can really be worked on. Larry Scott needs fired! ASAP!

mankind
Aug 25th, 2007, 07:54 AM
wow I totally agree with..except of justine, and maybe I would add the "b¡tch" adjective to ivanovic..I just can't stand her:rolleyes:

I wonder why :o

Dexter
Aug 25th, 2007, 07:59 AM
I wonder why :oA couple of breadsticks this year. :lick:

Emina.
Aug 25th, 2007, 08:02 AM
wow..so many against Ivanovic lately ..

my vote goes to... its a secret :angel:

Apoorv
Aug 25th, 2007, 08:44 AM
Albanese
Arn
Arvidsson
Azarenka
Bacsinszky
Bammer
Bartoli
Benesova
A. Bondarenko
Bremond
Brengle
Brianti
Bychkova
Camerin
Castano
Chakvetadze
Chan
Cho
Cibulkova
Cohen
Cohen-Aloro
Craybas
Daniilidou
Dechy
Dellacqua
Dementieva
Dominguez Lino
Dulko
Dushevina
Errani
Gajdosova
Gallovits
Garbin
Glatch
Golovin
Govortsova
Granville
Hantuchova
Harkleroad
Henin
Hingis
Jackson
Jankovic
Johansson
K. Bondarenko
Kanepi
Kerber
King
Kirilenko
Knapp
Kostanic
Krajicek
Kudryavtseva
Kuznetsova
Likhovtseva
Loit
Malek
Mattek
Medina Garrigues
Meusburger
Mirza
Molik
Moore
Morigami
Muller
Nakamura
Obziler
Olaru
Paszek
Peer
Peng
Pennetta
Petkovic
Petrova
Pin
Poutchek
Poutchkova
Pratt
A. Radwanska
Razzano
Rezai
Rodionova
Rolle
Ruano Pascual
Safarova
Safina
Santangelo
Savchuk
Schiavone
Schnyder
Schruff
Sharapova
Shaughnessy
Shvedova
Srebotnik
Stosur
Sugiyama
Szavay
Tanasugarn
Tu
Vaidisova
Vakulenko
Vesnina
Vinci
Weinhold
S. Williams
V. Williams
Wozniacki
Wozniak
Zakopalova
Zvonareva

Not that I have really much against them, but I'm just more happy if one of the other win.
Also not any of the qualifiers. Sorry, but that just can't be good for tennis.

wow! must have done some work for this post.you could have given the same message in one line.

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Aug 25th, 2007, 09:53 AM
wow! must have done some work for this post.you could have given the same message in one line.

Ok like:
All players that don't have the name Ana Ivanovic? :p ;)

Meghanns Journey
Aug 25th, 2007, 10:45 AM
Justine
Serena
Venus
Sveta
Martina
Maria

It's been awhile since we've had a first time GS champion.

Petersmiler
Aug 25th, 2007, 10:51 AM
Really? Venus has played more in the last 5 years than Henin:wavey:

OOoooh, I like this game. Shall we compare how many titles they've won in that time frame too?

Apoorv
Aug 25th, 2007, 11:20 AM
Ok like:
All players that don't have the name Ana Ivanovic? :p ;)

yup ;)

Goai
Aug 25th, 2007, 12:08 PM
Serena, Venus, Sharapova and for doubles Stosur's team and Huber's team. Need someone new to win. Don't mind Henin because she deserves another one with the way she's been dominating this year.

cypher_88
Aug 25th, 2007, 12:14 PM
Venus, Jankovic, Martina

The Kaz
Aug 25th, 2007, 12:26 PM
Woah this is ONE BITCHING THREAD!!! :haha: