PDA

View Full Version : Chakvetadze-Schnyder grudge match looming in 4th round

marycarillosucks
Aug 23rd, 2007, 06:57 PM
I've heard there is some bad blood between these players, it might get interesting.

tenn_ace
Aug 23rd, 2007, 07:02 PM
actually, Patty decided not to get involved into Anna-Crazy Man exchanges.

LeonHart
Aug 23rd, 2007, 07:31 PM
Naw it's Anna/Patty's coach. Although I wouldn't be surprised if he influenced Patty a little.

sammy01
Aug 23rd, 2007, 07:34 PM
anna will win! crazy patty coach/husband will claim it was still a win for him as he taught anna everything she knows lol!

marycarillosucks
Aug 24th, 2007, 04:31 AM
actually, Patty decided not to get involved into Anna-Crazy Man exchanges.

Schnyder's comments about Chakvetadze sounded like a barely veiled cover for "I hate the stupid little bitch".

Schnyder's husband has a reputation for being a bit of a thug, no? So maybe tennis might finally get the Tonya Harding-Nancy Kerrigan moment it so richly deserves. I can't wait for this match.

switz
Aug 24th, 2007, 04:47 AM
meh i'm sure there will be a bit of feeling but this whole issue was blown out of proportion and Patty dealt with it all in a surprisingly mature manner.

switz
Aug 24th, 2007, 04:48 AM
Schnyder's comments about Chakvetadze sounded like a barely veiled cover for "I hate the stupid little bitch".

:confused: she said she didn't want to take sides. considering one of the sides is her husband (who she usually defends unflinchingly) i'd suggest she actually must like Anna to have said that.

marycarillosucks
Aug 24th, 2007, 07:15 PM
:confused: she said she didn't want to take sides. considering one of the sides is her husband (who she usually defends unflinchingly) i'd suggest she actually must like Anna to have said that.

if you don't mind, I'm going to hold out some hope that there might be a catfight brewing. You can't deny that Schnyder has delivered some good ones in the past. Your bursting my bubble.

goldenlox
Aug 24th, 2007, 07:20 PM
Anna's not going to be in any catfights.

marycarillosucks
Aug 24th, 2007, 07:43 PM
Anna's not going to be in any catfights.

sure. Just like she wasn't in any catfight last month with Rodionava.

*JR*
Aug 24th, 2007, 10:30 PM
Schnyder's husband has a reputation for being a bit of a thug, no? So maybe tennis might finally get the Tonya Harding-Nancy Kerrigan moment it so richly deserves. I can't wait for this match.
The Rooskies would have the Convicted Criminal buried in a garbage dump where he belongs. ;)