PDA

View Full Version : I believe if Kim still plays, she also would be in the top half

LoveAndy
Aug 23rd, 2007, 06:10 PM
haha, just leave the slot for Sharapova to get into the final.

cnelson575
Aug 23rd, 2007, 07:47 PM
Why would Clijsters be a threat to Maria, in case you didnt notice Maria took the last 3 matches they played, the H2H was swinging in Maria's favor

Mikey B
Aug 23rd, 2007, 07:53 PM
oh my god! yet another ridiculous thread about sharapova and her draw!!!! anyway, maria had kim's number and had become the better player since they met at the us open in 05.. and kim only just survived that meeting anyway!

point is you cant change the draw, the winner will win no matter what half their in...

roelc
Aug 23rd, 2007, 08:03 PM
1. kim was obviously the better player in that USO SF, she outplayed her in the 3rd set (and it could have been finished in 2 sets...)
2. OK, it was in an exhibition tournament, but kim did beat maria sharapova this year (hong kong)
3. in the san diego final kim was tired. she played some amazing points but maria took the important ones. so yes, maria deserved to win there but I still think kim was the better player back then. in the masters + AO maria was better

4. this must be the stupidest thing I've ever read:
" I believe if Kim still plays, she also would be in the top half "
maybe one could open a thread "if lindsay/navratilova/ASV/graf/... would still play, she'd be in the top half" :uhoh:

jujufreak
Aug 23rd, 2007, 08:14 PM
[QUOTE=roelc;11480455]1. kim was obviously the better player in that USO SF, she outplayed her in the 3rd set (and it could have been finished in 2 sets...)
3. in the san diego final kim was tired. she played some amazing points but maria took the important ones. so yes, maria deserved to win there but I still think kim was the better player back then. in the masters + AO maria was betterQUOTE]

in the USO SF Maria was tired :p

excuses excuses ...

Emina.
Aug 23rd, 2007, 08:15 PM
The random, pointless thread ...

Serenita
Aug 23rd, 2007, 08:22 PM
Why don't we just moved shalala into the final. @ the beginning of the USO.

Poova
Aug 23rd, 2007, 08:24 PM
Wow, this is probably the stupidest thread of the day. Congrats! :weirdo:

Pureracket
Aug 23rd, 2007, 08:52 PM
You don't understand the relevance of your comment. Navratilova, Evert, BJK, Graf, and Court would all be in the top half if they were in the tournament. I've never seen an half of a draw this loaded.

PLP
Aug 23rd, 2007, 09:32 PM
Hell no! Kim would be in Martina's quarter, definitely.
LOL

DefyingGravity
Aug 23rd, 2007, 09:33 PM
What on earth was the point of this thread?

mankind
Aug 23rd, 2007, 09:39 PM
You Mariatards just don't get it do you :lol:

PLP
Aug 23rd, 2007, 09:40 PM
What on earth was the point of this thread?

:lol: :lol:

wELL IT GAVE ME A GOOD HARDY CHUCKLE...
sorry for the ghetto caps, HAHA! (still laughing)

Simplicity.
Aug 23rd, 2007, 09:41 PM
The draw isnt fixed, anyone who thinks it is is simply retarded

GoDominique
Aug 23rd, 2007, 10:14 PM
Yes, and Brie would be in bottom half if she played, for sure.