PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay on TV this morning...

Linnie
Jul 11th, 2002, 11:44 AM
Looking fabulous and ready to go!! :D
She was on with Patrick McEnroe promoting WTT. She says her knee feels fine and can't wait to get back to playing! :bounce:

i-girl
Jul 11th, 2002, 11:51 AM
thank you Linnie!

TeeRexx
Jul 11th, 2002, 01:47 PM
Did she look like she had facial enhancement performed?

Vincent
Jul 11th, 2002, 02:23 PM
Lindsay had facial enhancement performed?

Linnie
Jul 11th, 2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by TeeRexx
Did she look like she had facial enhancement performed?
:p @ TR ;)

No, but her knee looked mahvelous ;)

QUEENLINDSAY
Jul 11th, 2002, 03:54 PM
Teerexx, Lindsay does'nt need it.

Its your fave who needs it. What did a european player called Serena???? a H_ _ _ e . Fill in the blanks

GO LINDSAY!!!!!

Aloysius
Jul 11th, 2002, 04:58 PM
LOL. TeeRexx has attacked one player too many!

atina
Jul 11th, 2002, 05:10 PM
In defence of Tee Rexx: Somebody had seen her /seen a picture of her and they suggested she looked very different from earlier. There was a discussion about it here a couple of weeks ago. (She was probably just wearing make-up, or sometimes you just don't look like yourself in pictures, funny that people haven't experienced that themselves )

Linnie
Jul 11th, 2002, 05:59 PM
I didn't notice anything different whatsoever. She looked like the same Lindsay we all know, only very well rested :)

chicagofan
Jul 11th, 2002, 09:15 PM
Now, I've always thought Lindsay was a lovely looking lady, but she looked absolutely fantastic when I saw her on TV during Wimbledon. Her face looked thinner and, as noted above, she looked rested. I guess, the time off has been good for her.

c2
Jul 11th, 2002, 10:38 PM
TeeRexx never hesitates to insult others. :rolleyes:

TeeRexx
Jul 11th, 2002, 11:15 PM
Some of you may say about me what you want, but I have seen Lindsay since she was in high school and there was a big change in her recent appearance from last year.

Nothing wrong with face lifts because that is what the well to do are doing. Breast implants, extensions, colored contacts, tummy tucks and braces, people do what they can to ebhance their looks.

Hey, I know VENUS and SERENA don't have hair that long and that Lindsay didn't look that way a few months ago.

But, more power to the ladies.

Althea
Jul 12th, 2002, 12:57 AM
Actually I was going to ask basically the same question
that is, "Does Lindsay look any different than when she left the tour (injury)? Does she look like the photos that were shown a few weeks ago that how some wondering if she had lost weight, how some type of facial, using new makeup?

Hopefully no one will think I'm trying to put Lindsay down for asking....

Meesh
Jul 12th, 2002, 03:15 AM
I think it's just the weight loss, being rested, and stress free! She looks great. Linnie what station did you see it on? Was it Sunshine Network Sports or ESPN?

Linnie
Jul 12th, 2002, 03:36 AM
The interview was on the CBS Morning Show, Meesh.

I said it before, and I'll say it again. It was the same Lindsay we all know and love....no nips, tucks or anything else ;) :)