PDA

View Full Version : How come only female tennis stars...

Sam L
Jul 11th, 2002, 11:38 AM
get STALKED? :eek:

I mean how come Sampras and Agassi and Hewitt and all don't?

Here's a list of the players that's been stalked:

Seles
Graf
Hingis
Venus & Serena Williams
Huber (added)

Any others that are a member of that club? :confused:

keep them coming...

babsi
Jul 11th, 2002, 11:39 AM
Anke Huber

joneg2
Jul 11th, 2002, 11:51 AM
Anke Huber... by whom? ...Matthias? :eek:

irma
Jul 11th, 2002, 11:55 AM
sabatini by the famous jim levee(oke he stalked the whole wta)

irma
Jul 11th, 2002, 11:56 AM
anke huber was stalked by some idiot who send her underwear!

Sam L
Jul 11th, 2002, 12:02 PM
I didn't know about Gaby been stalked at all. or this person called jim levee!! :eek:

omg, that's scary for Anke!

TatiAnnahølic
Jul 11th, 2002, 12:31 PM
I think Anna have a lot...

irma
Jul 11th, 2002, 12:37 PM
sam L that idiot is fellow responsable for steffi's most humiliating moment at a tennistournament(and then I am not only talking about the result of the match)

Sam L
Jul 11th, 2002, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by irma
sam L that idiot is fellow responsable for steffi's most humiliating moment at a tennistournament(and then I am not only talking about the result of the match)

Can you elaborate on that? I've completely missed out on the stalkings of the stars. I know Steffi had a couple of weird ones throughout her career.

Anyway no one's even touched my question! So how come the men don't get stalked? :confused:

It's not that I want them to get stalked just that how come only women are victims?

~ The Leopard ~
Jul 11th, 2002, 01:03 PM
Because most stalking - at least of any serious kind - is done by obsessed, heterosexual men. I suppose.

irma
Jul 11th, 2002, 01:17 PM
he fought with steffi's father(who was drunk) in the viproom while steffi had to play her semifinal match against asv, I guess it started already before because steffi was totally distracted and couldn't get a ball in court!

irma
Jul 11th, 2002, 01:20 PM
and I don't know why male tennisplayers don't get stalked, brad pitt and tom cruise were so it's not that men never get stalked. maybe the short skirts the females wear have an influence on hetrosexual man?

saki
Jul 11th, 2002, 01:35 PM
Well, I think the answer's pretty obvious: just look at Lleyton Hewitt - who'd want to stalk him? ;)

Helen Lawson
Jul 11th, 2002, 01:48 PM
My theory is that most tennis men are not stalked because if a woman shows interest, he will sleep with her without a second thought. No need to stalk. They are groupies. After a few encounters, she then realizes that she means nothing to him and maybe he is not very good and she realizes he is not superhuman but a regular person and potentially even an egotistical asshole. Hence the fantasy dies and she moves on. Women players do not sleep with groupie men so the fantasy never dies.