PDA

View Full Version : Chat With Patty Schnyder @ 5PM EST, 11PM CET

pierce0415
Aug 22nd, 2007, 03:14 PM
Got A Question For Patty?

NEW HAVEN, CT, USA - With less than a week to go before the start of the year's final Grand Slam, the US Open, ESPN.com have given tennis fans a fantastic opportunity to talk to one of the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour's longest serving stars. Swiss No.1 Patty Schnyder will be taking part in a web chat at 5pm EST and answering questions on her career, life on Tour and most importantly the US Open!
Schnyder has 10 Tour titles to her name and is a former US Open quarterfinalist and after a successful summer on the hard courts of North America currently sits at No.12 in the world rankings. The 28-year-old has made quarterfinal runs in at Cincinnati and Stanford, not to mention a memorable runner-up finish at the Tier I event in San Diego, over the past few months and if you want to pick her brains on the forthcoming tennis extravaganza in New York then call in on 1-800-213-2063 or alternatively click here (http://*****.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=16956) to post a message

justine schnyder
Aug 22nd, 2007, 03:17 PM
when is this at the UK time?

ViennaCalling
Aug 22nd, 2007, 03:18 PM
when is this at the UK time?

10 PM.

Arithmetic is difficult, i know :p

pierce0415
Aug 22nd, 2007, 03:20 PM
10PM UK
but you can send her a questions now ... I will send her the following question

Dear Patty,

You have been defeated by three Chinese players: Tian Tian Sun, Na Li and Shuai Peng. What do you think of the future of Chinese tennis? Are you looking forward to playing the Olympics in Beijing?

pierce0415

ViennaCalling
Aug 22nd, 2007, 03:21 PM
10PM UK

Dear Patty,

You have been defeated by three Chinese players: Tian Tian Sun, Na Li and Shuai Peng. What do you think of the future of Chinese tennis? Are you looking forward to playing the Olympics in Beijing?

pierce0415

:lol:

God, i love you :hearts: :devil:

BTW ... good luck at the USO, Patty :hug:

RenaSlam.
Aug 22nd, 2007, 03:23 PM
:weirdo:

justine schnyder
Aug 22nd, 2007, 03:27 PM
10PM UK

Dear Patty,

pierce0415

hahaha are you kidding? and I'm sure she also beat chinese players.. ;)
anyway, the link doesn't work :(

pierce0415
Aug 22nd, 2007, 03:29 PM
hahaha are you kidding? and I'm sure she also beat chinese players.. ;)
anyway, the link doesn't work :(

it is because it is blocked by wtaworld I think
go to www.wtatour.com (http://www.wtatour.com) and click on the story Got A Question for Patty?

justine schnyder
Aug 22nd, 2007, 03:34 PM
it is because it is blocked by wtaworld I think
go to www.wtatour.com (http://www.wtatour.com) and click on the story Got A Question for Patty?

thank you! :)

cellophane
Aug 22nd, 2007, 04:01 PM
:lol: at pierce's question

Priceless :hearts:

Slumpsova
Aug 22nd, 2007, 04:47 PM
who wants to chat with Patty except iPatty? :shrug:

LefandePatty
Aug 22nd, 2007, 06:17 PM

Who doesn't want to see you banned from this board. ? :shrug:

justine schnyder
Aug 22nd, 2007, 06:28 PM

I DO!!
And you don't have to be a huge fan of such an expirienced player who is so many years on the tour like Patty to ask her a question.. if you don't want to ask her a question so don't, but it doesn't mean that other people won't..

*JR*
Aug 22nd, 2007, 11:04 PM
They'd never use my questions. :tape: