PDA

View Full Version : whats goin on with HINGIS????????????

BestShooterEver
Aug 22nd, 2007, 10:43 AM
no threads about her, what kind of form is she in? why isn't she playing anything before the us open? is she playing this week? tell me something :mad:

darice
Aug 22nd, 2007, 10:49 AM
*exhaling* ok you had me scared. :p marti's the 16th seed. she should be playing the open so let's just see what happens. :)

goldlion
Aug 22nd, 2007, 10:51 AM
I bet she has some personal affairs to deal with which loosened her concentration on tennis.

She's gonna get better soon.

And of course she did play before the US Open, only because she lost in the early rounds so u didn't notice?

Shepster
Aug 22nd, 2007, 11:07 AM
no threads about her, what kind of form is she in? why isn't she playing anything before the us open? is she playing this week? tell me something :mad:
She's played 2 tournaments on the US Open Series but doesn't seem to have fully gotten over her hip problem yet. Pulled out of Toronto to rest up and was never intending to play New Haven. Form is not good, she's 1-2 this summer (losing in 3 sets to Schnyder and Mirza) but I think she'll definitely play because that was probably the reason for skipping Canada.

eugreene2
Aug 22nd, 2007, 11:22 AM
I will finally get to see Hingis live at the Open. Can't wait to heckle Chucky. LOL

darice
Aug 22nd, 2007, 11:35 AM
I will finally get to see Hingis live at the Open. Can't wait to heckle Chucky. LOL

chucky? :scratch:

BestShooterEver
Aug 22nd, 2007, 12:48 PM
YEH I KNIOW SHE PLAYED AND LOST EARLY i was talking about her not playing this week and last week. i hope she wins 7 matches at the US babybay

lecciones
Aug 22nd, 2007, 01:21 PM
hehehe all Hingis fans wish Hingis would win 7 straight matches at the US Open :)

marycarillosucks
Aug 22nd, 2007, 01:30 PM
Hingis is no doubt spending time with her new boyfriend. You know she was probably hooked up with a new man within 48 hours of when Stepanek publicly dumped her ass. As soon as Stepanek let her go, I bet Hingis headed straight down to the bus stop to see what she could find there.

Oh, you meant tennis-wise? Well, Hingis is crap this year. If she wins 2 matches at the USO, that would be a great result for her.

JeremySun
Aug 22nd, 2007, 01:31 PM
Martina has a new boyfriend already? :confused:

barmaid
Aug 22nd, 2007, 01:32 PM
It''s true there hasn't been any news from Hingis's camp as to her fitness or how she's dealing with the breakup from Radek but we'll find out soon certainly about her form entering into the U.S. Open. Not one to mince words, Martina will soon be declaring to all and sundry that she's 100% or less than that..probably saying like she did at Wmbledon..."I don't want to miss another Grand Slam". So hopefully she'll be fit enough to get into the second week...any other expectations is just a bonus at this point.:worship: :hearts: :kiss:

barmaid:wavey:

barmaid
Aug 22nd, 2007, 01:35 PM
Hingis is no doubt spending time with her new boyfriend. You know she was probably hooked up with a new man within 48 hours of when Stepanek publicly dumped her ass. As soon as Stepanek let her go, I bet Hingis headed straight down to the bus stop to see what she could find there.

Oh, you meant tennis-wise? Well, Hingis is crap this year. If she wins 2 matches at the USO, that would be a great result for her.
Could we expect anything else from a poster called "marycarillosucks"?

LoveFifteen
Aug 22nd, 2007, 02:56 PM
chucky? :scratch:

One of Martina's nicknames is Chucky. Mary Carillo gave it to her.

P.S. Martina does not have a new boyfriend, and the person who asked that needs to improve his/her critical thinking skills.

jonny84
Aug 22nd, 2007, 03:33 PM
Hope Martina does well at the US Open. She deserves a good run after all the bad things that have happened to her.

goldlion
Aug 22nd, 2007, 03:46 PM
Hope Martina does well at the US Open. She deserves a good run after all the bad things that have happened to her.

Why does she deserve a good run? Since she comes back last year, the most she can reach is only QF.

The cut-throat environment is very mean and has nothing to do with humanity I guess?

BestShooterEver
Aug 23rd, 2007, 02:35 AM
i seriously doubt martina will lose any matches at the us open baybay she didnt even drop a set in 97!1

volvo
Aug 23rd, 2007, 10:54 AM
Radek is arrogant to dump Hingis ass. It should be vice verse.

I remember she declared herself she was 100 % fit at San Diego tournament. She made excusion for hip injuriy because of early loss. Hingis saves money. The price money Hingis earns, it is not enough for her travel expenditures. Therefore she does not have a couch. If is not like that so whay she has not a couch to help her game better. ?

hingis-seles
Aug 23rd, 2007, 11:17 AM
i seriously doubt martina will lose any matches at the us open baybay she didnt even drop a set in 97!1

y0u go00o0 QUEEN TEE!!!111`1`~~~ :bounce: :kiss: :D :worship: :worship: :worship:

I remember she declared herself she was 100 % fit at San Diego tournament. She made excusion for hip injuriy because of early loss. Hingis saves money. The price money Hingis earns, it is not enough for her travel expenditures. Therefore she does not have a couch. If is not like that so whay she has not a couch to help her game better. ?

Because couches are for fat asses.

darice
Aug 23rd, 2007, 11:23 AM
One of Martina's nicknames is Chucky. Mary Carillo gave it to her.

i still don't get it. :scratch: and why would mary carillo of all ppl call her that? she loves marti...unless that's some type of cute nickname that's a joke between them. :shrug:

P.S. Martina does not have a new boyfriend, and the person who asked that needs to improve his/her critical thinking skills.

of course she doesn't. she+radek just broke up. :p

hectopascal
Aug 23rd, 2007, 11:32 AM

:help: I don't know how sitting on a couch will help Martina :rolleyes:

Chrissie-fan
Aug 23rd, 2007, 12:11 PM
The price money Hingis earns, it is not enough for her travel expenditures. Therefore she does not have a couch.

Well, if she's ever in the neighbourhood she's more than welcome to use mine.

NeeemZ
Aug 23rd, 2007, 12:43 PM
Well, if she's ever in the neighbourhood she's more than welcome to use mine.

She's welcome to use my couches as well if she happens to be in the neighbourhood. Heck, if she wants the couches, she can take them.

Max565
Aug 23rd, 2007, 01:41 PM
Take my couches Martina ! :hearts:

LoveFifteen
Aug 23rd, 2007, 02:10 PM
i still don't get it. :scratch: and why would mary carillo of all ppl call her that? she loves marti...unless that's some type of cute nickname that's a joke between them. :shrug:

Chucky is the murderous doll from the Child's Play movies. He smiles deviously as he slashes his victims to death. Martina also had a coy smile on her face when she would slash her victims out on the tennis court.

Martina got the nickname back when she was an amazing player who would routinely slaughter all but the cream of the crop.

Plus, they both have big foreheads. :o

BestShooterEver
Aug 23rd, 2007, 02:41 PM

martina would look sexi on a couch for sure:hearts:

BestShooterEver
Aug 23rd, 2007, 02:42 PM

of course she doesn't. she+radek just broke up. :p

:p

desariofan
Aug 23rd, 2007, 06:35 PM
Chucky is the murderous doll from the Child's Play movies. He smiles deviously as he slashes his victims to death. Martina also had a coy smile on her face when she would slash her victims out on the tennis court.

Martina got the nickname back when she was an amazing player who would routinely slaughter all but the cream of the crop.

Plus, they both have big foreheads. :o

OH I SEE

LOVES IT!

BestShooterEver
Aug 24th, 2007, 05:21 AM
martina hingis d serena williams 6-0 6-4 on the 10-year anniversary of her 6-0 6-4 defeat of sister venus williams. you heard it hear first write it down take a picture