View Full Version : how do add a poll?
Jul 11th, 2002, 07:48 AM
can anyone tell me?:p
Jul 11th, 2002, 07:53 AM
Don't be confused!:p
Before you submit your poll, at the bottom of your poll choices, they have 3 Box (you can tick!)
1. for adding the result
2. for multiple vote
3. for hiding your poll result
Please try now! hope you can find it! have a nice try!
and good luck, ask me if you have any questions! perhaps I can help you (my junior....)
Jul 11th, 2002, 08:03 AM
Katulampa, thanks for your reply.
but i'm sorry that i am still not understand........
could you tell me the first step?
Jul 11th, 2002, 08:13 AM
* You need to type your Thread Title (at the Post Subject)
* Right down all your messages
* At The Option Box, they have a poll section
* Click on the poll box (and then submit)
* And then, They will bring you into the Poll Section
* Type you Poll Questions?
* Also your Multiple poll choice! answer!
* After you done all those, at the bottom of your poll answer, they have 3 criteri which you can choose for!
1. Box for Adding the poll result automatically
2. Box for the multiple vote
3. Box for hiding your poll result
* You need to tick on the BOX 1.
* Good Luck!
Jul 11th, 2002, 08:25 AM
Thanks, i do it.
Jul 11th, 2002, 08:26 AM
Have you succesfull yet?
Jul 11th, 2002, 08:27 AM
yes, i success.
vBulletin® v3.6.8, Copyright ©2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.