PDA

View Full Version : Serena Quaterfinalsova...

supergrunt
Aug 21st, 2007, 04:46 PM
Will this happen?

doni1212
Aug 21st, 2007, 04:56 PM
I sure hope so, if Maria can get there, :devil:

Geisha
Aug 21st, 2007, 04:58 PM
I don't get it?

Will she lose in the QFs again?

I guess she can. She's going to be playing Maria, Justine, Jankovic, or Kuznetsova, right? Maria and Justine are the tricky ones, but I have a feeling she's pretty confident against the Russian.

Mudbone
Aug 21st, 2007, 05:03 PM
It depends if Larry Scott really thinks Serena's thumb is hurt....But if he thinks Ree is trying to trick him, she will not be in Maria's quarter....Scott wants to avoid another Sharapova humiliation at the hands of the true great players...My guess at this point is another Serena/Henin quarter on the side opposite Maria....

heytennis
Aug 21st, 2007, 05:35 PM
It depends if Larry Scott really thinks Serena's thumb is hurt....But if he thinks Ree is trying to trick him, she will not be in Maria's quarter....Scott wants to avoid another Sharapova humiliation at the hands of the true great players...My guess at this point is another Serena/Henin quarter on the side opposite Maria....

:haha:

#1Davenport
Aug 21st, 2007, 05:42 PM
Our luck its gonna be like the 2004 season w/ Capriati. She'll probably have to play Justine again, but this time she'll beat her!!!

supergrunt
Aug 21st, 2007, 05:44 PM

:o :lol:

tobe
Aug 21st, 2007, 05:49 PM
i wouldn t mind...i hope not justine again.....both players are better than 1/4 finals

Darop.
Aug 21st, 2007, 05:52 PM
Serena? :confused:

jellybelly
Aug 21st, 2007, 05:57 PM
You have little faith for a true fan. How many times does it need to be proved that Serena is unstoppable when motivated and healthy? If her thumb is ok, it will be restofthefieldquarterfinalsova

supergrunt
Aug 21st, 2007, 06:00 PM
You have little faith for a true fan. How many times does it need to be proved that Serena is unstoppable when motivated and healthy? If her thumb is ok, it will be restofthefieldquarterfinalsova

how dare you question my fanship!!! :( :mad:

cmonmasha
Aug 21st, 2007, 09:47 PM
how dare you question my fanship!!! :( :mad:
uuu catfight:lol:

SV_Fan
Aug 21st, 2007, 10:13 PM
I mean she only has to defend 4th round points, She might be doing an Australian Open thing. Vee might go past the quaters.

Shvedbarilescu
Aug 21st, 2007, 10:18 PM

Unstoppable? Well in that case she has only been motivated and healthy for 5 tournaments in the last four years.

Craigy
Aug 21st, 2007, 11:30 PM
Unstoppable? Well in that case she has only been motivated and healthy for 5 tournaments in the last four years.

That's actually true though. :o

sheyna
Aug 21st, 2007, 11:35 PM

Wasn't she supposed to be motivated and healthy for RG? :confused: She said she was motivated and said she wanted to have a friend for her first RG title and there was no talk of her being injured at RG, so what happened to the unstoppable? :confused:

supergrunt
Aug 21st, 2007, 11:38 PM
she just played a terrible match

goldlion
Aug 22nd, 2007, 03:02 AM
Wasn't she supposed to be motivated and healthy for RG? :confused: She said she was motivated and said she wanted to have a friend for her first RG title and there was no talk of her being injured at RG, so what happened to the unstoppable? :confused:

That's right! :rolleyes:

Serena is beginning to take the arrogance as confidence.

cmonmasha
Aug 22nd, 2007, 03:04 AM

Serena is beginning to take the arrogance as confidence. yeah she thinks she can put everyone down..great to see justine putting serena's feet on earth

AcesHigh
Aug 22nd, 2007, 03:08 AM
yeah she thinks she can put everyone down..great to see justine putting serena's feet on earth

As long as it's clay ;)

cmon_masha
Aug 22nd, 2007, 03:18 AM
As long as it's clay ;)
ok..but remember miami..she almost loses to justine 6-0 6-4... but justine choked at 5-4 40-15..now THAT'S CHOKING:smash:

Chunchun
Aug 22nd, 2007, 03:59 AM
ok..but remember miami..she almost loses to justine 6-0 6-4... but justine choked at 5-4 40-15..now THAT'S CHOKING:smash:

THAT'S FIGHTING. Besides, she's the no.1 and not supposed to choke like that?

tennis ace
Aug 22nd, 2007, 04:12 AM

:lol: It's so true that thats true.....and:eek: hot pic!!!

supergrunt
Aug 22nd, 2007, 05:30 AM
insecure Justine fans come up in here stinking the place up :o

The Kaz
Aug 22nd, 2007, 05:51 AM
I hope so...but a 1r loss would be :drool:

ZeroSOFInfinity
Aug 22nd, 2007, 06:44 AM
insecure Justine fans come up in here stinking the place up :o

Oh.... really?

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=312835 - Posts #2, #10, #13 and #15

You were saying? :tape: :help:

Jeff
Aug 22nd, 2007, 07:06 AM
Serena loves the limelight New York. I think she is disappointed with her recent results there, and if she is healthy, I think she'll be on a mission and will be tough to beat.

supergrunt
Aug 22nd, 2007, 07:41 AM
Oh.... really?

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=312835 - Posts #2, #10, #13 and #15

You were saying? :tape: :help:

atleast what I say is true. :p

ZeroSOFInfinity
Aug 22nd, 2007, 09:29 AM
^^^
No, that proves you are a moron... and a hypocrite.

The Royal Court was right to exile you to a far,far away land.

BuTtErFrEnA
Aug 22nd, 2007, 12:51 PM

LOL its amazing isn't it :lol:

Olórin
Aug 22nd, 2007, 12:54 PM

Not it's not actually. But don't you worry about it though :hug: