PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen the Bartoli -v- Henin match from Wimbledon?

DA FOREHAND
Aug 20th, 2007, 05:48 PM
I'm so mad they showed the damned Roddick -v- Gasquet match here in the states.:fiery:

They hype Roddick so much I always hope Venus plays on his off days at the Slams.

I want to see this match.:help:

jonny84
Aug 20th, 2007, 05:53 PM
I saw it on BBC Television the Friday afternoon it was on.

I was thinking its going to be a straight sets win, and it looked that way after the first set. But then Marion came back tremendously in the second. She blew me away. And when she broke Henin and served out the set. I was like wow. And then when she broke her twice in the third, I couldnt believe it. Best match at Wimbledon 2007 for the ladies. Really dramatic and devestating to see a champion fall like that, but heartwarming to see Marion win.

Shepster
Aug 20th, 2007, 05:53 PM
Of course, in terms of drama and spectacle easily one of the matches of the tournament. But then I did have the interactive choice on digital ;)

To be fair though, Roddick/Gasquet ended up being a really good match...

DA FOREHAND
Aug 20th, 2007, 05:58 PM
Any downloads avail of this match?

Kart
Aug 20th, 2007, 06:00 PM
It was hilarious.

disco_rage
Aug 20th, 2007, 06:00 PM
I downloaded it from Wimbledon live, but i had to pay for it, and no commentary (spelling?)

DA FOREHAND
Aug 20th, 2007, 06:03 PM
I downloaded it from Wimbledon live, but i had to pay for it, and no commentary (spelling?)

Thanks I will try hope it's still available.

Petkorazzi
Aug 20th, 2007, 06:04 PM
2007 Eastbourne SF Hénin vs. Bartoli
Thanks to rottweily
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GCLR8SG0
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WP7OZTDX

Links to the match :wavey:

darice
Aug 20th, 2007, 06:05 PM
It was hilarious.

:haha:

Shepster
Aug 20th, 2007, 06:07 PM
It was hilarious.
The look on Henin's face at the changeover when 5-0 down in the 3rd was indeed priceless. Didn't have a clue what had happened to her or what on earth she could do about it : stunned.

DA FOREHAND
Aug 20th, 2007, 06:07 PM
how much does wimbledon live cost ? they are asking for credit card, but i don't see any pricing list???

Serenidad.
Aug 20th, 2007, 06:20 PM
You can go to wimbledon.org and buy the match. Then, stream it live with pretty good quality. Also, with your account you can watch almost every wimbledon match.