PDA

View Full Version : Sex with Maria Sharapova and her lack of "grunting"

martirogi
Aug 20th, 2007, 12:23 AM
via Perez Hilton :devil:

“She wouldn’t make any noise during sex. I can’t tell you how disappointed I was. I really thought, like a lot of guys, that she’d be the loud screaming type. But instead, she just lay there like a dead frog. She even got angry if I started to moan, said it ‘ruined her concentration.’ It was so disillusioning that I went on Paxil for a month afterwards. Really, it was much more of a shock than when I found out there’s no such thing as the Easter Bunny.”

- Maroon 5 lead singer Adam Levine talking about sex with tennis player Maria Sharapova

cmonmasha
Aug 20th, 2007, 12:26 AM
via Perez Hilton :devil:

“She wouldn’t make any noise during sex. I can’t tell you how disappointed I was. I really thought, like a lot of guys, that she’d be the loud screaming type. But instead, she just lay there like a dead frog. She even got angry if I started to moan, said it ‘ruined her concentration.’ It was so disillusioning that I went on Paxil for a month afterwards. Really, it was much more of a shock than when I found out there’s no such thing as the Easter Bunny.”

- Maroon 5 lead singer Adam Levine talking about sex with tennis player Maria Sharapova Whe've already seen this in another thread:rolleyes:

saint2
Aug 20th, 2007, 12:35 AM
OMFG...Ma powodzenie temat...

Almalyk
Aug 20th, 2007, 01:02 AM
Lol

Harvs
Aug 20th, 2007, 01:25 AM
lol?

Dan23
Aug 20th, 2007, 01:35 AM
this thread is very last week :p

Mark Spruce
Aug 20th, 2007, 01:54 AM
last month

Andy.
Aug 20th, 2007, 01:54 AM
this thread is very last week :p
Yeah Like Totally ;)

miffedmax
Aug 20th, 2007, 02:05 AM
Old news, but I was reminded of the old "Dear Abby" line about there being no frigid women, just inept men.

Leo_DFP
Aug 20th, 2007, 05:55 AM
That's hilarious - and probably true. I don't think any of the major grunters on the court ar ebig grunters in bed. When was this originally discussed??

Kunal
Aug 20th, 2007, 06:43 AM
such a turn off

mandy7
Aug 20th, 2007, 06:44 AM
still funny

Geisha
Aug 20th, 2007, 08:46 AM
Stupid. But, Levine is so fucking hot.

So Disrespectful
Aug 20th, 2007, 09:07 AM
Adam Levine :drool:

only_one_maria
Aug 20th, 2007, 10:12 AM
So big Masha's been keeping bad company again? The girl really is a bit clueless, no? Needs to start spending time with lil'Makiri again, who can advise Masha what to do. Don't think she has the mind to think for herself.

Rachel_
Aug 20th, 2007, 12:21 PM
I thought Maria was a virgin?? :angel:

frontier
Aug 20th, 2007, 12:28 PM
Maybe she needs a bad boy like k-fed to give her a good time.

goldenlox
Aug 20th, 2007, 01:12 PM
The Sun

Levine: Maria's no screamer

August 20, 2007

COMMENT ON THIS STORY (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2004580002-2007380580,00.html#haveYourSay)

WHAT a charmer...

Slimy MAROON 5 frontman ADAM LEVINE has slammed former partner MARIA SHARAPOVA's behaviour between the sheets.
The grubby character has revealed intimate secrets of their sex life to explain why their brief courtship ended.
And the pretty tennis star's lack of volume in the bedroom tore the lovers apart.
Levine said: "She wouldn’t make any noise during sex.
"I can't tell you how disappointed I was. I really thought, like a lot of guys, that she'd be the loud screaming type.
"But instead, she just lay there like a dead frog. She even got angry if I started to moan, said it 'ruined her concentration'.

http://images.thesun.co.uk/picture/0,,2007381309,00.jpgSo disillusioning ... Maria didn't come up to scratch

"It was so disillusioning that I went on (anxiety disorder drug) Paxil for a month afterwards.
"Really, it was much more of a shock than when I found out there's no such thing as the Easter Bunny."

~Carsten~
Aug 20th, 2007, 01:23 PM
maybe Adam was just too bad and she was concentrated not to laugh at him! ;)

jack daniels
Aug 20th, 2007, 01:45 PM
I bet you I could make her scream in bed ;)

Doc
Aug 20th, 2007, 02:06 PM
:smash: There's already been a thread on this piece of crap.

The only mention of them ever dating - or of this latest tit bit is from an unamed "friend" who aparently told the UK SUN comic.

End of story.

dansnewbeg
Aug 20th, 2007, 02:06 PM
his moaning "ruined her concentration"? bahaha, if I were Maria's losing opponent and were feeling really bitter about her grunting, I'd make a smart-alecky comment about this in a press conference.

K-Dog
Aug 20th, 2007, 02:50 PM
Since this got on Perez Hilton, Maria will probably catch wind of it. And if this is true, all that means is that Levine is/was terrible between the sheets. When I told my gf this, she told me that it is almost impossible to be quiet when it's good. Some guys just know how to fuck and some don't. Lots of groupies would probably fake it for him due to his celeb status.

SV_Fan
Aug 20th, 2007, 03:18 PM
LOL maybe her voice hurts.

DA FOREHAND
Aug 20th, 2007, 03:43 PM
The Sun

Levine: Maria's no screamer

August 20, 2007

COMMENT ON THIS STORY (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2004580002-2007380580,00.html#haveYourSay)

WHAT a charmer...

Slimy MAROON 5 frontman ADAM LEVINE has slammed former partner MARIA SHARAPOVA's behaviour between the sheets.
The grubby character has revealed intimate secrets of their sex life to explain why their brief courtship ended.
And the pretty tennis star's lack of volume in the bedroom tore the lovers apart.
Levine said: "She wouldn’t make any noise during sex.
"I can't tell you how disappointed I was. I really thought, like a lot of guys, that she'd be the loud screaming type.
"But instead, she just lay there like a dead frog. She even got angry if I started to moan, said it 'ruined her concentration'.

http://images.thesun.co.uk/picture/0,,2007381309,00.jpgSo disillusioning ... Maria didn't come up to scratch

"It was so disillusioning that I went on (anxiety disorder drug) Paxil for a month afterwards.
"Really, it was much more of a shock than when I found out there's no such thing as the Easter Bunny."

his classless comments say more about him than they do about Maria! I hope she doesn't respond publically. this guy probably has a little dick , and or he's bad in bed. Groupies will fake it to get that notch in their garter.

frontier
Aug 20th, 2007, 03:49 PM
Roddick is the right person to confirm this story.Maybe thats why his relationship with Maria fizzled,there could be a grain of truth to this rumour.

Crank
Aug 20th, 2007, 04:02 PM
:haha: :haha:

simba
Aug 20th, 2007, 04:24 PM
Roddick is the right person to confirm this story.Maybe thats why his relationship with Maria fizzled,there could be a grain of truth to this rumour.

Roddick has respect for himself and know very well not to go public with his sex life. this guy is a JERK.

joaco
Aug 20th, 2007, 04:56 PM
This is a joke, right???? please let me know if this comments were actually SAID. tnks

Mike_T
Aug 20th, 2007, 05:05 PM
I recorded this (http://www.gcmovil.com/IMG/mp3/Sharapova.mp3) on my mobile, while me and Maria were in the throes of passion in her hotel room. All it takes is a hunk of a stud like me (as opposed to half-inch Levine), and Maria’s off the richter scale :hehehe:

nhissan
Aug 20th, 2007, 05:06 PM
wow this is news to me :eek: :lol:

selecta
Aug 20th, 2007, 06:02 PM
:lol:
anyway he's an idiot:rolleyes:

sweetpeas
Aug 20th, 2007, 07:44 PM
He should be ashame of himself?:mad: Maybe it was him:eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!There are thing"s grow adults must keep to :rolleyes: themself.People said ,he"s a ass!!!!! :lol: SORRY MARIA.You deserves better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:kiss: :wavey: He"s :worship:

ico4498
Aug 20th, 2007, 08:36 PM
... all because he lacks sufficient penetration on his shots to produce the desired response.

ico4498
Aug 20th, 2007, 08:36 PM
btw, Maria rocks!

Pasta-Na
Aug 20th, 2007, 10:07 PM
old news :o

Pasta-Na
Aug 20th, 2007, 10:08 PM
... all because he lacks sufficient penetration on his shots to produce the desired response.

:haha:

spiceboy
Aug 20th, 2007, 11:41 PM
Rep denies diss

A rep for Maroon 5’s Adam Levine denies that the singer dissed tennis star Maria Sharapova’s lovemaking abilities.

The rumors are "absolutely not true,” says Levine’s rep.

And continued to say, “I represent Maroon 5 and wanted to let you know that the quote on your site [from the Russian newspaper] isn’t true. Adam never said this, and they only met once at Maria’s birthday party in 2004.”

Earlier this month, alternative Moscow newspaper The Exile reported that Levine had compared his 20-year-old former flame to a "dead frog” in bed.

"She wouldn't make any noise during sex. I can't tell you how disappointed I was. I really thought, like a lot of guys, that she'd be the loud screaming type,” The Exile quoted Levine, 28.

"But instead, she just lay there like a dead frog. She even got angry if I started to moan, saying it 'ruined her concentration."

Levine’s rep denies that the interview took place.

Source:Usmagazine.com

goldenlox
Aug 21st, 2007, 01:01 AM
LEVINE'S SECRET LOVE FOR SHARAPOVA

MAROON 5 singer ADAM LEVINE (http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/levines%20secret%20love%20for%20sharapova#) has reportedly been enjoying a secret romance with tennis superstar MARIA SHARAPOVA for months - despite the busy blonde's apparent reluctance to date.
The pair met at New York nightspot Hiro, when the SHE WILL BE LOVED star Levine serenaded the Wimbledon champion at her 18th birthday bash (APR05).
And although Sharapova has insisted she is too busy for love, she appears to be making time for the hunky 26-year-old.
A friend tells British newspaper The Sun, "Adam always has a lot of women after him. But he really likes Maria, and they have been seeing each other quietly for months."

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/levines%20secret%20love%20for%20sharapova

goldlion
Aug 21st, 2007, 01:06 AM
This guy is nothing but a jerk.

What's the point of disclosing the personal life?

He set Maria up for a 10 mins flame and yeah, he successfully drew some attention for a little moment.

But it's now gone and he'd remain in the lowest class now and forever.

This is all just because Adam Levine is insaned and an idiot.

He has no skills on the sheet and I guess Maria just wanted to finish it as soon as possible.

Marcell
Aug 21st, 2007, 01:07 AM
Playboy Adam Levine is denying he made these crass comments about having sex with tennis player Maria Sharapova.

The Maroon 5 singer’s publicist, Dvora Englefield, emailed PerezHilton.com and gave us this exclusive quote:

“I represent Maroon 5 and wanted to let you know that the quote on your site [from the Russian newspaper] isn’t true. Adam never said this, and they only met once at Maria’s birthday party in 2004.”

No Name Face
Aug 21st, 2007, 01:47 AM
that just means that he's not good.

drake3781
Aug 21st, 2007, 02:53 AM
I really do not believe Maria Sharapova has sex. :weirdo:

Her so-called sex appeal is all smoke and mirrors.

Obviously that is a made up quote.

friendsita
Aug 21st, 2007, 04:56 AM
just a silly rumor...

http://www.mariasharapova.com/defaultflash.sps

Penne1
Aug 21st, 2007, 05:31 AM
Just the fact that he talks about going on anti-depressants because of it makes this "article" beyond laughable!

Some "journalists" should be ashamed of themselves.

Dan23
Aug 21st, 2007, 05:33 AM
A friend tells British newspaper The Sun
:lol:

CORIA01
Aug 21st, 2007, 10:20 AM
He Is An Idiot

rottweily
Aug 21st, 2007, 10:40 AM
Now we really know she screams to piss off her opponents (or that guy must have been terribly bad) ;)

Sefo
Aug 21st, 2007, 10:50 AM
This is old and untrue. He should come out and deny it.

arbalest
Aug 21st, 2007, 11:17 AM
Maybe you haven't read the previous page of posts:

Rep denies diss

A rep for Maroon 5’s Adam Levine denies that the singer dissed tennis star Maria Sharapova’s lovemaking abilities.

The rumors are "absolutely not true,” says Levine’s rep.

And continued to say, “I represent Maroon 5 and wanted to let you know that the quote on your site [from the Russian newspaper] isn’t true. Adam never said this, and they only met once at Maria’s birthday party in 2004.”

Earlier this month, alternative Moscow newspaper The Exile reported that Levine had compared his 20-year-old former flame to a "dead frog” in bed.

"She wouldn't make any noise during sex. I can't tell you how disappointed I was. I really thought, like a lot of guys, that she'd be the loud screaming type,” The Exile quoted Levine, 28.

"But instead, she just lay there like a dead frog. She even got angry if I started to moan, saying it 'ruined her concentration."

Levine’s rep denies that the interview took place.

Source:Usmagazine.com