PDA

View Full Version : I just don't understand

Giovanna
Aug 19th, 2007, 06:09 PM
I just don't understand Jankovic...I mean if she loves fashion she could change her outfit!!I mean she is the number 3 and Reebok could give to her new outfit...
And she could change too her overgrip..
She could talk to Prince and Reebok

Kampi
Aug 19th, 2007, 06:39 PM
Hi gigicat22:wavey:

Btw, welcome to Jelena's forum. Well, it's a very good question in terms of her clothing. I think it is safe to say, that we are all not 100% happy with her current dresses from RBK. But obviously she is not (yet) in the same comfortable situation like Venus for example. But I'm quite sure this will change very soon and she will have more influence in terms of that. FYI, from all I know, she will have a new dress pretty soon.;)

CU,
Markus

Giovanna
Aug 19th, 2007, 06:46 PM
Thanks Kampi!!
Yeah some players have (I don't know) problems with there outfit...like Maria Kirilenko she wears the same one from a long time..
I just think...If I had a contract with a big company like Nike,Adidas,Reebok... I always wanted to wear something new not just the same dress

schorsch
Aug 20th, 2007, 07:40 PM
its a bit weird yeah. i mean what better way to promote their lines than to have them worn by the nr. 3 in the world :lol:

but well.. whatever i hope the us open dress will be cool.

ivanban
Feb 16th, 2008, 09:54 AM
Luckely Reebok realised how huge star JJ is, so her outfits are our last concern ATM :lol: