PDA

View Full Version : Serena and Venus's (K)Factor Collector's Racquets

serenafan08
Aug 19th, 2007, 05:06 AM
You know you've made it big when your racquet manufacturer makes a special racquet just for you! :worship:

From Tennis Warehouse:
Finished with 22 carat gold, these limited edition racquets by Wilson were made for Venus and Serena Williams to commemorate their switch to the (K)Factor line. Made in white for Venus, and black for Serena, these racquets are finished in gold leaf, and help define the careers of the Williams sisters. Characteristics synonymous with gold such as elegance, beauty, and prominence help describe the success, past and present, of Venus and Serena. These rare racquets are a tribute to these tennis icons with the success and interest they have brought to the game of tennis. In addition to being a great playing racquet as well as a collector's item, a percentage of sales of these racquets will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

http://rs.tennis-warehouse.com/tw/big/SERENA-big.jpg
Serena's Racquet

http://rs.tennis-warehouse.com/tw/big/VENUS-big.jpg
Venus's Racquet

darrinbaker00
Aug 19th, 2007, 05:10 AM
I'm all for helping out charitable organizations, but.....FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS? :eek:

serenafan08
Aug 19th, 2007, 05:23 AM
I'm all for helping out charitable organizations, but.....FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS? :eek:

:lol: I thought the same thing! I wonder how much of that goes toward the cancer research? :scratch:

darrinbaker00
Aug 19th, 2007, 05:31 AM
:lol: I thought the same thing! I wonder how much of that goes toward the cancer research? :scratch:
After administrative and marketing costs, I'd say about $1.50. ;)

Derek.
Aug 19th, 2007, 05:35 AM
Who's going to buy them for $500. :o

fufuqifuqishahah
Aug 19th, 2007, 07:48 AM
Who's going to buy them for $500. :o

$500 IS NOTHING for rich people.

Serenita
Aug 19th, 2007, 07:51 AM
sweet, i'de buy the white one

RJWCapriati
Aug 19th, 2007, 07:52 AM
Not a bad price................for the rich!! :p

Serenita
Aug 19th, 2007, 07:58 AM
so what's a reasonable price according to you guys for tennis racquet?