PDA

View Full Version : Serena...YOU LIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Cam'ron Giles
Aug 19th, 2007, 02:51 AM
"My name is Serena Williams and I'm on the greatest road trip in sports"...:rolleyes:

LindsayRulz
Aug 19th, 2007, 02:53 AM
So did Venus last year.

Forehand_Volley
Aug 19th, 2007, 02:54 AM
"My name is Serena Williams and I'm on the greatest road trip in sports"...:rolleyes:
The roadtrip doesn't end until after the US Open.

mankind
Aug 19th, 2007, 02:58 AM
Yes I agree, the USOS is not the greatest road trip in sports. It sucks.
All the players have been blatantly lying. :armed:

Derek.
Aug 19th, 2007, 02:58 AM
I remember Venus last year... "ROAD TRIP!" :tape:

ampers&
Aug 19th, 2007, 03:01 AM
So did Venus last year.
SO TRUE!!!!!NOT QUEEN VEE!!!!!!!!!1?She"s not one the road!With her boyfriend most likely?LAWD, at least she players a tourn"ments!!!!!NOBODY FUCKS WITH VEE?NOT MY"S GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Babygurl too? :wavey::worship::hearts::wavey::wavey:

Stamp Paid
Aug 19th, 2007, 03:04 AM
Show Serena and the bugs come out :lol: http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/439/spraypd6.jpg

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/4199/weeeeeeeeeeeequ5.gif

tennistuff
Aug 19th, 2007, 03:06 AM

The WTA makes them commit in Jan which Tourneys they will play for the year but you can not know ahead of time what injuries you will have months ahead. This is one problem with tennis. Not the players fault.:)

ampers&
Aug 19th, 2007, 03:08 AM
Show Serena and the bugs come out :lol: http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/439/spraypd6.jpg

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/4199/weeeeeeeeeeeequ5.gif
:lol::lol::lol:

That's my wife for
you. Serena. I know for
a fact her plane is schedules
to arrive in New York a 3pm
Eastern time (12PM Pacific)
at Gate 13. She will be there :cool:.

People always doubt Serena. Why? :shrug:
She's proved time and time
again that she could play whenever she
feels like it. TRUST IN HERE!! She
always does what is right! AL-
WAYS. Babygurl got this under
control. :cool::cool::cool:

Stamp Paid
Aug 19th, 2007, 03:10 AM

That's my wife for
you. Serena. I know for

Agreed.

SF

Cam'ron Giles
Aug 19th, 2007, 03:12 AM
The WTA makes them commit in Jan which Tourneys they will play for the year but you can not know ahead of time what injuries you will have months ahead. This is one problem with tennis. Not the players fault.:)

Really...? :(

Serenita
Aug 19th, 2007, 03:15 AM

That's my wife for
you. Serena. I know for

I AGREE

tennistuff
Aug 19th, 2007, 03:15 AM
Really...? :(

Yep. Davenport said last year she would not do it and they threatened her with never getting another wild card if she did not. And she is a former number on.:fiery:

PatrickRyan
Aug 19th, 2007, 03:18 AM
Serena http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c187/pacomexican/Smilies/spank.gif

ampers&
Aug 19th, 2007, 03:20 AM
Agreed.

SF
That bitch don't play enough. I'm having heart palpitations and shit. :sobbing: I missed work today because I had to see the draw and I was sweating on my Calvin Klien suit. :rolleyes: I called Wendy and she gave me the news. I'm gon have to sue this bitch for stringing me along like this. :armed: It ain't easy being a fan of babygurl. It aint! :sobbing:
I AGREE
:cool:

FAITH! That's what we
need as fans of babygurl.
Stay positive my
Nubian Sistah. We gon be al-
right. SHE gon be alright!
:yeah::cool::cool:

Harvs
Aug 19th, 2007, 03:21 AM
lol haha... true

faboozadoo15
Aug 19th, 2007, 03:23 AM
Yep. Davenport said last year she would not do it and they threatened her with never getting another wild card if she did not. And she is a former number on.:fiery:

That's not tue at all...
Davenport alleged that she was coerced into entering Toronto when she had zero intention of playing. It didn't happen at the beginning of the year, but later in the year when the WTA realized that Canada wasn't going to be getting enough of the top players and fulfill their commitment.

Stamp Paid
Aug 19th, 2007, 03:23 AM
I could really be pretentious (but shit, yall already know my career accomplishments and where I went to school) and give you a long, drawn out answer. But it'd be even more pretentious to just tell you to kindly STFU. :angel:

So just sit back and watch the colors and revel in my awesomeness. :cool:

Serenita
Aug 19th, 2007, 03:28 AM
No it ain't easy being a serena fan.... BUT i do love her.
And offcourse i don't like when she withdraws from tournies. But i can understand. it's better to withdraw then getting more injuries! look what she did @ wimby the Hancho match. Now the gurl ain't playing no tennis! and she started real good this year.

ampers&
Aug 19th, 2007, 03:30 AM
I could really be pretentious (but shit, yall already know my career accomplishments and where I went to school) and give you a long, drawn out answer. But it'd be more pretentious to just tell you to kindly STFU. :angel:

So just sit back and watch the colors and revel in my awesomeness. :cool:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL!!!! I know right! LOL!!! Now that, I can agree with. LOL!! OMG!!!! I'm holding my side laughing! LOL! WOW!

Stamp Paid
Aug 19th, 2007, 03:36 AM
SO TRUE!!!!!NOT QUEEN VEE!!!!!!!!!1?She"s not one the road!With her boyfriend most likely?LAWD, at least she players a tourn"ments!!!!!NOBODY FUCKS WITH VEE?NOT MY"S GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Babygurl too? :wavey::worship::hearts::wavey::wavey:OK, I get it now. You think your opinion is "right," and any opinion that differs with yours is "wrong." I used to think like that, but then I became an adult.

Cam'ron Giles
Aug 19th, 2007, 03:37 AM
That's not tue at all...
Davenport alleged that she was coerced into entering Toronto when she had zero intention of playing. It didn't happen at the beginning of the year, but later in the year when the WTA realized that Canada wasn't going to be getting enough of the top players and fulfill their commitment.

Thats just wrong...then it's the players reputation that takes a beating..." :armed: "

new-york
Aug 19th, 2007, 03:41 AM
:haha:. (!!!)

LudwigDvorak
Aug 19th, 2007, 03:41 AM
:lol: :haha: :sobbing: :bigcry: at this thread.

So many posts to good rep, not enough posters to vary it between.

Derek.
Aug 19th, 2007, 03:42 AM

That's my wife for
you. Serena. I know for

:spit:

ampers&
Aug 19th, 2007, 03:43 AM
OK, I get it now. You think your opinion is "right," and any opinion that differs with yours is "wrong." I used to think like that, but then I became an adult.
:help:

Can't these girls do what they want with their lives? Why must we always judge? They're gonna do what they want to do so you just have to accept it and move on. Simple, right? :shrug: They're happy and so am I.

Mainly because of my man, though. :hearts: We finally met but he hasn't been responding to me. Where is he? I called, PMed, IMed, wrote a letter, sent him flowers and even stalked his office for a few days. :confused:. I'm his baby mama. :drool: He probably too embarrassed to come in here.:lol: Let me go PM him again. For the 5th time in the last 20 mins :o :bolt:.

P.S.
Macs rule.

Stamp Paid
Aug 19th, 2007, 03:44 AM
No it ain't easy being a serena fan.... BUT i do love her.
And offcourse i don't like when she withdraws from tournies. But i can understand. it's better to withdraw then getting more injuries! look what she did @ wimby the Hancho match. Now the gurl ain't playing no tennis! and she started real good this year.

True, but dont forget that I'm live, with my wife Venus!! she's my player of the year every other year for the last week in June and the first week of July! Bitch! Kiss my ass! WhitneyLMAO!!

ampers&
Aug 19th, 2007, 03:47 AM
True, but dont forget that I'm live, with my wife Venus!! she's my player of the year every other year for the last week in June and the first week of July! Bitch! Kiss my ass! WhitneyLMAO!!
(!!!)

Venus + You? O_o!!!!!(!)²

Venus is her own being. I'm fine and you should be as well.

yay-:/= MoOooO_o USOchamp (?!)

tennistuff
Aug 19th, 2007, 03:47 AM
That's not tue at all...

Davenport had a wrist injury in the beginning of the year and did not want to say she was going to play a tourney that she knew she was not but they pushed her to commit.

tennistuff
Aug 19th, 2007, 03:50 AM
Davenport had a wrist injury in the beginning of the year and did not want to say she was going to play a tourney that she knew she was not but they pushed her to commit.
You must turn in which tourneys you will ply in the beginning of the year and if you miss X amount you get penalized
:fiery:

Tennisstar86
Aug 19th, 2007, 03:54 AM
yeah...they commit their schedules long before the tourny comes up...And im sure the shot the commercials awhile ago also (some of them were running during wimbledon incase you forgot....). Besides the point is to draw in fans and lets face it Venus and Serena increase ratings alot more than any other players on tour....

But i did laugh and say to myself (serena why you lyin) when i saw the commercial.....

tennnisfannn
Aug 19th, 2007, 03:55 AM
Only jankovic hould be allowed to make uso series commercial

Stamp Paid
Aug 19th, 2007, 03:55 AM
(!!!)

yep, all she needs is a healthy body and a catwalk draw.
Its just tennis, it doesnt take a road scholar to do well! ROTFLMAO

tennistuff
Aug 19th, 2007, 03:58 AM
yeah...they commit their schedules long before the tourny comes up...And im sure the shot the commercials awhile ago also (some of them were running during wimbledon incase you forgot....). Besides the point is to draw in fans and lets face it Venus and Serena increase ratings alot more than any other players on tour....

But i did laugh and say to myself (serena why you lyin) when i saw the commercial.....

Like you said. They shot that awhile ago.;)

darrinbaker00
Aug 19th, 2007, 04:01 AM
OK, I get it now. You think your opinion is "right," and any opinion that differs with yours is "wrong." I used to think like that, but then I became an adult.
I copyrighted that post yesterday. You owe me $10,000. ;)

ampers&
Aug 19th, 2007, 04:04 AM
yep, all she needs is a healthy body and a catwalk draw.
Its just tennis, it doesnt take a road scholar to do well! ROTFLMAO
Typical Reetard. Why are you all the only ones that make threads like this? God, I don't mind Serena, but her fans...:weirdo:. Now somebody argue with me, please. I'm lonely and Mommy just punished me for not cleaning my room. I need to vent my frustration out on someone. Anyone? Denise? Please?

new-york
Aug 19th, 2007, 04:06 AM
(!!!)

:spit:.

Apoleb
Aug 19th, 2007, 04:08 AM
:haha:

Serenita
Aug 19th, 2007, 04:09 AM

keep it real, after all these years some "smart asses" don't get the game of tennis.
like i said before keep it real.

Stamp Paid
Aug 19th, 2007, 04:14 AM
keep it real, after all these years some "smart asses" don't get the game of tennis.
like i said before keep it real.:hysteric: Like you said before. :sobbing:

Jeff
Aug 19th, 2007, 04:40 AM

I know. I also laugh at the watch commercial about Nicole Vaidisova being unstoppable...well she's not unstoppable at the moment. She hasn't played in several weeks, either :lol: Obviously these two do have injuries and they can't play, but it still makes me laugh when i see these commercials.

faboozadoo15
Aug 19th, 2007, 04:56 AM
Thats just wrong...then it's the players reputation that takes a beating..." :armed: "

Most of the time the players just play the tournament the WTA coerces them into entering. Probably every player has done it.

The WTA owes these tour stops the top players for investing in the tour itself. If you look at it that way, and as a business, it makes a lot of sense. This may have been the case with Serena, and she might be "fined" meaning $$$ will be deducted from her gold exempt bonus at the end of the year. But like she really cares...

faboozadoo15
Aug 19th, 2007, 04:57 AM
Only jankovic hould be allowed to make uso series commercial

And Patty, she's made every stop (maybe except one) and is still going in New Haven.

LoveFifteen
Aug 19th, 2007, 05:14 AM
:worship: @ Miching~Mallecho

Those impersonations were :haha:

woosey
Aug 19th, 2007, 05:19 AM
if she plays, i hope she wears the earrings that help her beat her opponent silly :lol: , as she says in the us open commercial.

sunset
Aug 19th, 2007, 05:24 AM

Yeah, its really laughable to see that little clip. :lol: :lol:

stevos
Aug 19th, 2007, 05:29 AM
Typical Reetard. Why are you all the only ones that make threads like this? God, I don't mind Serena, but her fans.... Now somebody argue with me, please. I'm lonely and Mommy just punished me for not cleaning my room. I need to vent my frustration out on someone. Anyone? Denise? Please?

RIGHT!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!That's My Serena? :hearts::kiss::bounce::cool::( Was you happy?Or is you really mad?:lol:GOOOOO SEREENA? We all know?s you can?t stop!!!!!!!:hearts::bounce::ras::lick: SLAM IS COMING TOO?!

Drake1980
Aug 19th, 2007, 05:40 AM
:lol:

Ntour
Aug 19th, 2007, 07:06 AM

so what she lies to herself all the time

stevos
Aug 19th, 2007, 05:37 PM

RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I mean she?s Serena? She can do whatevr she wantS? :bounce::hearts::cool::bounce::):D:lick:

The Daviator
Aug 19th, 2007, 05:51 PM

RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I mean she?s Serena? She can do whatevr she wantS? :bounce::hearts::cool::bounce::):D:lick:

Sere"na is thr #1 American woman sports :wavey: :kiss: :hearts: SHE CAN DO I"T GUYS!!!/!?! Venus to, love yo'u to girl :wavey: :kiss: :hearts: :worship: SLAM AT THATV TOO!!!!!! :bounce: :drool: :hearts: :wavey: :wavey:

Cam'ron Giles
Aug 19th, 2007, 05:56 PM
:unsure: :scared:

Serena-rules-no1
Aug 19th, 2007, 05:58 PM
have fun in your road trip to obesity Serena :wavey:

LeRoy.
Aug 19th, 2007, 05:58 PM
That bitch don't play enough. I'm having heart palpitations and shit. :sobbing: I missed work today because I had to see the draw and I was sweating on my Calvin Klien suit. :rolleyes: I called Wendy and she gave me the news. I'm gon have to sue this bitch for stringing me along like this. :armed: It ain't easy being a fan of babygurl. It aint! :sobbing:

Cam'ron, that was M~M impersonating you/your posting style. :lol:

Wiggly
Aug 19th, 2007, 05:59 PM
I'm sure she will enjoy her limo trip from NYC airport to her 5 five stars hotel. :)

stevos
Aug 19th, 2007, 06:22 PM
Sere"na is thr #1 American woman sports :wavey: :kiss: :hearts: SHE CAN DO I"T GUYS!!!/!?! Venus to, love yo'u to girl :wavey: :kiss: :hearts: :worship: SLAM AT THATV TOO!!!!!! :bounce: :drool: :hearts: :wavey: :wavey:

:awww: sweatpeas doesn't know how to quote.

----------

shittiest day ever today

----------

go Jelena!

----------

popsicles are fun. :drool:

Olórin
Aug 19th, 2007, 06:31 PM
Typical Reetard. Why are you all the only ones that make threads like this? God, I don't mind Serena, but her fans.... Now somebody argue with me, please. I'm lonely and Mommy just punished me for not cleaning my room. I need to vent my frustration out on someone. Anyone? Denise? Please?

RIGHT!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!That's My Serena? :hearts::kiss::bounce::cool::( Was you happy?Or is you really mad?:lol:GOOOOO SEREENA? We all know?s you can?t stop!!!!!!!:hearts::bounce::ras::lick: SLAM IS COMING TOO?!

:haha:

supergrunt
Aug 19th, 2007, 06:32 PM
Typical Reetard. Why are you all the only ones that make threads like this? God, I don't mind Serena, but her fans...:weirdo:. Now somebody argue with me, please. I'm lonely and Mommy just punished me for not cleaning my room. I need to vent my frustration out on someone. Anyone? Denise? Please?

:lol: . But nobody has made fun of me yet :( !

Cam'ron Giles
Aug 19th, 2007, 06:39 PM
Cam'ron, that was M~M impersonating you/your posting style. :lol:

I know...I aint paying her stupid ass no mind...but you know what....some people fucked up situation seems less f'd when they make fun of other people...If it makes her feel better...:shrug: No offense to MM but thats all she seems to do and it's a bit old now...find a new gig on the board already...:lol:

BTW, when have I ever missed work for anything tennis related? :weirdo: I have a real job and is not a professional student at 30...:tape: