PDA

View Full Version : Is it me or Golovin's legs are a bit bigger?

floco
Aug 19th, 2007, 12:02 AM
Not in a bad way though. She seems so fit and athletic - first time it really strikes me.
Her body is very injury-prone so maybe this is what she needs. :confused:

yohaneuano4
Aug 19th, 2007, 12:31 AM
Yes, I too have been monitering her legs :hearts: over the past few months and they are indeed bulkier. She recently hired Mats Wilander as coach so I think that can be partly attributed to her recent success.

Farina Elia Fan
Aug 19th, 2007, 12:36 AM
bulkier - like Silvia Farina Elia

new-york
Aug 19th, 2007, 12:40 AM
i felt like she looked very fit.

Ryan
Aug 19th, 2007, 12:50 AM
I think Tati's gotten slimmer, but has bulked up her lower body too. I think she looks damn hot tonight, so good haha.

Volcana
Aug 19th, 2007, 01:12 AM
You might say she has the beginnings of a 'spare tire'. Might just be what she's wearing. Jankovic has a much flatter stomach though.

Fabunny
Aug 19th, 2007, 01:38 AM
she is definitely competing with Kuznetsova for the title of biggest trunks. They both have some serious wheels on them

Leo_DFP
Aug 19th, 2007, 02:16 AM
I noticed the same thing this week, immediately. Her calves look huge and so strong. Girl's been working out. :drool: I think having Wilander as coach is going to be a great development in Tati's career and it may already be showing in her improved fitness.

Derek.
Aug 19th, 2007, 02:22 AM
She's always had the thicker body type.

frontier
Aug 19th, 2007, 03:32 AM
She needs to work hard on her movement and patience,Jelena didnt impress me at all and I dont think she will win the Open all she does is wait for errors and her serve is sorta weak.Tatiana showed the glaring weakness that most russian women tennis players have,lack of killer instinct.

ZAK
Aug 19th, 2007, 04:04 AM
You might say she has the beginnings of a 'spare tire'. Might just be what she's wearing. Jankovic has a much flatter stomach though.

She definitely had one like a year ago, but she is probably the fittest she's been since 2004 at the moment

heytennis
Aug 19th, 2007, 04:44 AM
Golovin said that Wilander would help her to get out of the "just try to hit it harder" mindset and into thinking on the court. Tonight in the third set, she proved she needs to spend some time with him before the Open.

woosey
Aug 19th, 2007, 05:25 AM
i like her legs - not stick thin like some of the other players. she looks healthy like she exercises and eats decently.

thetennisutopian
Aug 19th, 2007, 05:33 AM
I think Tati's gotten slimmer, but has bulked up her lower body too. I think she looks damn hot tonight, so good haha.

I agree she looked great.

She does look a bit slimmer... I definitely noticed that. Maybe the Lacoste polos made her look bigger... who knows? She still has knobby knees though...