PDA

View Full Version : brie and her bagels

cmonmasha
Aug 18th, 2007, 11:55 PM
OMG has anyone checked brie whitehead's page on the wta site? I couldn't bewlieve how many bagels she was given!!:eek: Why is this girl even playing tennis???:help:
And for the record.. she has had 8 straight 6-0 6-0 loses!!

The Kaz
Aug 19th, 2007, 12:06 AM
Where have you been all this time? :tape:

*sighs*

cmonmasha
Aug 19th, 2007, 12:08 AM
Where have you been all this time? :tape:

*sighs* i mean I knew she was bad because she's like the "clown" of this forum:lol: , but not THAT bad:eek:

The Kaz
Aug 19th, 2007, 01:55 AM
i mean I knew she was bad because she's like the "clown" of this forum:lol: , but not THAT bad:eek:

:lol: Fair enough

cmonmasha
Aug 19th, 2007, 02:08 AM
:lol: Fair enough:lol:

Serenita
Aug 19th, 2007, 03:43 AM
maybe it's time you call her and tell her to stop playing prof tennis.

the girl has some balls, to keep playing tennis.
Don't hate just appreciate.

TKane
Aug 19th, 2007, 10:10 AM
There's one thing about Brie - she keeps playing even with all those bagels. How many other players could do that? ;) Most of them receive one bagel and run away moaning about 'being badly injured' :) And than, aye, Brie is not so good player for now but she keeps trying. Someday that would pay off. How many people have the spirit to keep trying with such bad results? So, leave Brie alone. Thanks. :)

Slutiana
Aug 19th, 2007, 10:43 AM
There's one thing about Brie - she keeps playing even with all those bagels. How many other players could do that? ;) Most of them receive one bagel and run away moaning about 'being badly injured' :) And than, aye, Brie is not so good player for now but she keeps trying. Someday that would pay off. How many people have the spirit to keep trying with such bad results? So, leave Brie alone. Thanks. :)

:worship:

Tenis Srbija
Aug 19th, 2007, 11:02 AM
OMG has anyone checked brie whitehead's page on the wta site? I couldn't bewlieve how many bagels she was given!!:eek: Why is this girl even playing tennis???:help:
And for the record.. she has had 8 straight 6-0 6-0 loses!!

Brie could still whipe your ass 6-0 6-0 :p

HTE
Aug 19th, 2007, 11:04 AM

:spit: most people have a sense of reality. When they discover that there is something they are terribly bad at they find another interest.

Tenis Srbija
Aug 19th, 2007, 11:09 AM
:spit: most people have a sense of reality. When they discover that there is something they are terribly bad at they find another interest.

So you are saying to me, that if ten out of your eleven girls say that you are bad in bed, you will stop having sex, and find another interest :weirdo: :rolleyes:

Slutiana
Aug 19th, 2007, 11:12 AM
So you are saying to me, that if ten out of your eleven girls say that you are bad in bed, you will stop having sex, and find another interest :weirdo: :rolleyes:

:lol: :worship:

TKane
Aug 19th, 2007, 11:25 AM
Oh, c'mon, you haters, tell us what you are good at, and than, we'll comapare you to the world's very best in your profession :) Guess what? We tell you than, have a sense of reality, go away and find another interest ;) Have i made myself clear?

HTE
Aug 19th, 2007, 11:50 AM

I've never claimed to be a professional lover, and I've never paid for sex either.
Aside from that you really ought to grow up and learn that people have a right to disagree with you. Your last defence always seem to be personal attacks, that won't get you far in life and certainly won't win you any arguments. :wavey:

Oh, c'mon, you haters, tell us what you are good at, and than, we'll comapare you to the world's very best in your profession :) Guess what? We tell you than, have a sense of reality, go away and find another interest ;) Have i made myself clear?

Haters? where? I have never attacked Brie personally, I don't know her so I can't. It always puzzle me how you and the other "fans" can speak for Brie as you don't know her or know her feelings and opinions.
Brie wants to be a professional tennis player, she can't play tennis so that's not a very wise career choice. I don't claim to be anywhere near the best at my profession, but I'm able to do my work well and earn my salary. That's a big difference.

Tenis Srbija
Aug 19th, 2007, 11:55 AM
I've never claimed to be a professional lover, and I've never paid for sex either.
Aside from that you really ought to grow up and learn that people have a right to disagree with you. Your last defence always seem to be personal attacks, that won't get you far in life and certainly won't win you any arguments. :wavey:

Have you ever heard her saying that she is professional player? Have you ever seen her giving money to anyone in order to play a professional match with her? I think I know the answer, no... So without anything to back that up, you should know better than to claim it :)

Oh honey, and you will get faaaar in your life with bashing people you don't know, and saying things about them you would never dare to say in their face, on some forum... :yeah: You go man :woohoo:

P.S. I don't need to defence myself from you, you don't pose a threat to me ;)

HTE
Aug 19th, 2007, 12:29 PM
Oh honey, and you will get faaaar in your life with bashing people you don't know, and saying things about them you would never dare to say in their face, on some forum... :yeah: You go man :woohoo:

P.S. I don't need to defence myself from you, you don't pose a threat to me ;)

It sure seems like you're threatened the way you jump at people's throat whenever they disagree with you. Very poor way of arguing.
About bashing Brie, I've never done that, I've bashed her ludicrous dream of being a pro player. Btw. I haven't heard herself say so, but her sister said that was her dream, that's close enough for me.
I have no problem what so ever repeating things i write in this forum, in actual life. That should be a rule of thumb for any poster here.

The Kaz
Aug 19th, 2007, 12:32 PM
:yawn: @ the immaturity on this board

Slutiana
Aug 19th, 2007, 12:36 PM
It sure seems like you're threatened the way you jump at people's throat whenever they disagree with you. Very poor way of arguing.
About bashing Brie, I've never done that, I've bashed her ludicrous dream of being a pro player. Btw. I haven't heard herself say so, but her sister said that was her dream, that's close enough for me.
I have no problem what so ever repeating things i write in this forum, in actual life. That should be a rule of thumb for any poster here.

her sister?

HTE
Aug 19th, 2007, 12:44 PM
her sister?

just shows how much of a fan you really are, if you don't know that Brie's sister was posting here.

Highlandman
Aug 19th, 2007, 12:46 PM
Nancy Loeffler-Caro or Amy Dillingham probably still have more :lol: :tape:

Tenis Srbija
Aug 19th, 2007, 12:53 PM

I would never jump on you...I'm not that kinda man ;) Sorry...
I just said the fact, and you couldn't say anything about that, so you attacked me :lol: But hey, who cares...

And in fact you know that that's her sister... I wouldn't dare to be so bold, and say things like "She paid for playing match" if I don't have anything to back it up...

Anyhow I don't wanna argue with you, I said all to you in my first post. Bye, bye :)

Slutiana
Aug 19th, 2007, 01:14 PM
just shows how much of a fan you really are, if you don't know that Brie's sister was posting here.

lol okay then:rolleyes: anyway how do you know it wasn't a fake?

and how long ago was it? I've only been here since april

Tenis Srbija
Aug 19th, 2007, 01:31 PM
lol okay then:rolleyes: anyway how do you know it wasn't a fake?

and how long ago was it? I've only been here since april

Just relax ;) Who cares about what he says :lol:
(I hope I didn't attack him personally now :unsure: :rolleyes: )

Slutiana
Aug 19th, 2007, 01:36 PM
Just relax ;) Who cares about what he says :lol:
(I hope I didn't attack him personally now :unsure: :rolleyes: )

lol. Im just intrigued. The poster is naive in thinking that the real brie's sister was posting here

cmonmasha
Aug 19th, 2007, 02:25 PM
no, u didn´t:lol: :tape: .... and r u married to brie or something?? really that girl CAN'T play duuude..losing 8 straight time with a double bagel to mediocre players!:eek: that's reality, I actually feel sorry for the girl she really wants to be a pro, but she just can't:tape:

Slutiana
Aug 19th, 2007, 02:38 PM
no, u didn´t:lol: :tape: .... and r u married to brie or something?? really that girl CAN'T play duuude..losing 8 straight time with a double bagel to mediocre players!:eek: that's reality, I actually feel sorry for the girl she really wants to be a pro, but she just can't:tape:

have you ever seen her play?

cmonmasha
Aug 19th, 2007, 02:44 PM
have you ever seen her play?
ok sorry.. she can't COMPETE:rolleyes:

HTE
Aug 19th, 2007, 02:49 PM
lol. Im just intrigued. The poster is naive in thinking that the real brie's sister was posting here

I can't be sure, she knew things that only someone close to Brie would know, if it was a close friend why should she say she was her sister?

Slutiana
Aug 19th, 2007, 03:05 PM
I can't be sure, she knew things that only someone close to Brie would know, if it was a close friend why should she say she was her sister?

do you know what the username was?

HTE
Aug 19th, 2007, 04:03 PM
do you know what the username was?

she had 2 or 3

cmonmasha
Aug 19th, 2007, 09:30 PM
it could have been anyone:rolleyes:

TKane
Aug 19th, 2007, 09:31 PM
but I'm able to do my work well and earn my salary.
Right. But where's the 'big difference'? Brie can play and compete at her level. It's low level obviously but than, she is also able to do her work. She gets her bagels when she tries to play with someone better than her. So, she returns to her level, than tries again. Someday it could pay off. Or might not. But she has her dream, and she keeps trying. So, why not?
Why it bugs so many people?

---

Don't want to agrue about 'sister' but than, if I say you that i'm Brie's brother and say something 'personal' to prove it, how could you prove me wrong? No, I'm not her brother, and I don't know much about Brie except she is willing to try again and again despite all those 'bagels'. If that user you are talking about is Brie's sister, i hope she'll post something in Brie's section of forum.

Wayn77
Aug 19th, 2007, 09:33 PM
sorry I keep seeing this thread title as "brie and her breasts" ....

wot was the question again?

cmonmasha
Aug 19th, 2007, 09:49 PM
sorry I keep seeing this thread title as "brie and her breasts" ....

wot was the question again?
:lol: :lol: r breasts called bagels in english?

Wayn77
Aug 19th, 2007, 09:50 PM
:lol: :lol: r breasts called bagels in english?

in my "manor" they are - yes. :lol: :lol:

cmonmasha
Aug 19th, 2007, 09:51 PM
in my "manor" they are - yes. :lol: :lol: haha that's funny i didn't know that:tape: :lol:

Slutiana
Aug 19th, 2007, 11:27 PM
in my "manor" they are - yes. :lol: :lol:

:lol: what part of britian/england are you from?

tennisbuddy12
Aug 19th, 2007, 11:29 PM
I think its cool that brie's "sister" posts on here. im a fan because brie has willpower and keeps going after negative criticism goes her way. whats her sisters username (any of the 3)

Wayn77
Aug 19th, 2007, 11:33 PM
:lol: what part of britian/england are you from?

London - innit mate.

Maria Sharapova = Shaza :o

cmonmasha
Aug 19th, 2007, 11:38 PM
London - innit mate.

Maria Sharapova = Shaza :o what does sharapova has to do with this thread?

Slutiana
Aug 19th, 2007, 11:39 PM
London - innit mate.

Maria Sharapova = Shaza :o

Innit. Im from London too. South

Wayn77
Aug 19th, 2007, 11:40 PM
Innit. Im from London too. South

how common:

I'm North: Muswell Hill. :angel:

cmonmasha
Aug 19th, 2007, 11:43 PM
how common:

I'm North: Muswell Hill. :angel: mabe you r real life friends and u never knew:rolleyes:

Slutiana
Aug 20th, 2007, 09:01 AM
how common:

I'm North: Muswell Hill. :angel:

common?:eek::o:fiery::mad::p

mabe you r real life friends and u never knew:rolleyes:

And whats your point?

gobrie!2345
Sep 20th, 2007, 10:23 PM
I think its cool that brie's "sister" posts on here. im a fan because brie has willpower and keeps going after negative criticism goes her way. whats her sisters username (any of the 3)

Yes I am Brie's sister and the reason i don't post on here is because you guys sometimes know things before me but no i'm not a fake and just saying im Brie's sister i really am and i do once in a while go to Brie's tournaments so you'll see me around and to answer some of your questions Brie is just working out her game right now, she's not just their to win she is currently working with Phil Dent and there just working on her serve and everything so when she goes out on the court right now she's just there to make sure she does everything right i mean of course she'd like to win but thats not the goal right now i won't give out personal information but i'll answer any questions.

roger_maria4ever
Sep 21st, 2007, 01:29 AM
Yes I am Brie's sister and the reason i don't post on here is because you guys sometimes know things before me but no i'm not a fake and just saying im Brie's sister i really am and i do once in a while go to Brie's tournaments so you'll see me around and to answer some of your questions Brie is just working out her game right now, she's not just their to win she is currently working with Phil Dent and there just working on her serve and everything so when she goes out on the court right now she's just there to make sure she does everything right i mean of course she'd like to win but thats not the goal right now i won't give out personal information but i'll answer any questions. assuming u really are her sister: what do u feel about all those bagels?

esquímaux
Sep 23rd, 2007, 09:30 AM
It's good and all that Brie keeps trying, but a bag full of bagels is nothing to balk at....:o

Just Do It
Sep 23rd, 2007, 09:53 AM
Brie lost in QR1 last week (75k) 6-0 6-1 ;)

LCS
Sep 23rd, 2007, 09:56 AM
Haters!!! Leave Brie alone!!!

I missed these threads about good old Brie!

StephenUK
Sep 23rd, 2007, 10:26 AM
How can Brie afford Phil Dent's wages with first round loser's prize money? She must lose loads just on the travelling?

Anyway, when she retires, Brie should have a concession at all WTA events - Brie's Bagels - I'm sure that the tasty brie bagel would sell like hot cakes to WTAworld fans, especially if you could get a shot of Brie with you eating one!

BoughtMyPoints
Oct 7th, 2007, 02:39 PM
Yes I am Brie's sister and the reason i don't post on here is because you guys sometimes know things before me but no i'm not a fake and just saying im Brie's sister i really am and i do once in a while go to Brie's tournaments so you'll see me around and to answer some of your questions Brie is just working out her game right now, she's not just their to win she is currently working with Phil Dent and there just working on her serve and everything so when she goes out on the court right now she's just there to make sure she does everything right i mean of course she'd like to win but thats not the goal right now i won't give out personal information but i'll answer any questions.

PR has never been Team Brie's strong suit. Nor, as stated, her serve.

Believe it fellows, that's Brie's sister speaking. You could not make up this stuff if you tried.

The hole in Brie's Bagel has been dug a whole lot bigger with sis dropping Phil Dent's name.

If someone said they saw Brie working on her game at Newk's Tennis Ranch or down at the Newport Bay Club, the peanut gallery would respect that.

I can think of one coach that could turn around Brie's game : Abie Segal working out of Sun City, South Africa. And he works cheap!