PDA

View Full Version : New Haven Q1R: Alberta Brianti (ITA) def. Maria Elena Camerin (ITA) 0/6 6/2 7/5

~Carsten~
Aug 17th, 2007, 10:52 PM
:sobbing: MEC :sad:
winning the first 6/0 and than :sad:

she had 7 DF and no Ace!
saved 10 of 17 BP's and converted 7 of 13 BP's

well she came back from 2/5 in the third, to tie it 5/5 but lost her serve immediately again! :rolleyes: :(

Time: 3 hours 4 minutes

jonny84
Aug 17th, 2007, 11:05 PM
Long long match there! Was it really 3 hours and 4 minutes? That must be nearing a record surely?

~Carsten~
Aug 17th, 2007, 11:07 PM
Long long match there! Was it really 3 hours and 4 minutes? That must be nearing a record surely?

the time stood on the livescore, so I think it's right, but there was a long break at 6/5 in the third.

Escape
Aug 17th, 2007, 11:10 PM
MEC :sad:
Losing another long match :rolleyes:

Nicolas
Aug 17th, 2007, 11:13 PM
MEC :o

http://www.beachtennis.com/Resources/camerin2a.jpeg

She should really consider on turning professional at bitchtennis and quit Wtatour!

Darop.
Aug 18th, 2007, 12:12 AM
Oh mec... :sad: Anyone could beat Alberta at the moment....

She should really consider on turning professional at bitchtennis and quit Wtatour!

BITCHtennis? :haha:

Pasta-Na
Aug 18th, 2007, 12:25 AM
MEC :angel:

hurricanejeanne
Aug 18th, 2007, 12:33 AM
Maria Elena :(

Mana
Aug 18th, 2007, 01:17 AM
Is Alberta Brianti the most up and down player in the world of what? :lol::yeah:

.:sk:.
Aug 18th, 2007, 09:01 AM
MEC :tape:

TheBoiledEgg
Aug 18th, 2007, 09:39 AM
MEC :( :banghead: bad bad loss :help:

FORZA SARITA
Aug 18th, 2007, 10:49 AM
MEC :spit:
she loves lose marathon of 3 hours :drool: :tape: :help:
Congrats Alberta :)

bitchtennis :haha:

Tenis Srbija
Aug 18th, 2007, 11:56 AM
And still, I never understand how can player lose a match in which they won the first set 6-0 :weirdo:

Jem
Aug 18th, 2007, 03:24 PM
And still, I never understand how can player lose a match in which they won the first set 6-0 :weirdo:

Do you play much tennis? In many occasions, losing the first set 6-0 is a sure sign of problems. Very often, when you win an opening set 6-0, it has everything to do with what your opponent is doing instead of what you're doing. Sometimes, people start a match in such sucky fashion that they can't hit two balls in a row or are making a million errors. Their opponent, on the other hand, is doing nothing on the court but virtually walking from side to side to start the next point. In effect, they are wining, but not getting much of a rhythm on their shots or being taxed mentally to prepare for the onslaught to come. Second set roles around and there's a complete reversal of fortune. Suddenly, the other player starts finding the range with his shots, while his opponent, suddenly forced to hit a second or third ball, discovers that he can't hit a shot in the court. Plus, once you've lost a 6-0 set, there's absolutely no pressure on you -- it can't get any worse!

I always roll my eyes on this board at how people assume someone who loses a 4-1 lead choked away a match. Anytime someone blows a lead, people assume it was from choking. Choking does occur (I've done it!). But more often, the other player just starts playing better and you can't keep up with them. I think this can be especially true on a clay court, where games can be one in bunches when a player gets a great rythm on their shots.

Nervenbuendel
Aug 18th, 2007, 03:32 PM
Bitchtennis (and also beachtennis) is what I want to play with MEC because she is hot as hell. :lick: ;)

@Jem:

I would sign every word you posted with blood. So true arguments have never been written.