PDA

View Full Version : Woehr-Danillidou: hot lovin' goin on??

Johno_uk
Aug 14th, 2007, 09:23 PM
Heard on the grape vine that they are an item now? Can anyone confirm?

Go them if it's true :)

njnetswill
Aug 14th, 2007, 09:25 PM
Do all doubles pairs become lesbian lovers? :confused:

Groenefelder25
Aug 14th, 2007, 09:27 PM

:tape::lol:

lolas
Aug 14th, 2007, 09:40 PM
I think they are a couple but I cannot confirm. It's just my impression. Nice teamwork actually with Eleni earning the big money.

forever_rafter
Aug 14th, 2007, 10:14 PM
I think they are a couple but I cannot confirm. It's just my impression. Nice teamwork actually with Eleni earning the big money.

:lol: :lol:

GABRIEL
Aug 14th, 2007, 10:49 PM
I think they are a couple, they have been playing together for a while now, and they are both quite obviously gay, but the could also be friends....anyway they are a nice couple, so if it is love I wish them all the best :kiss:

stefi62
Aug 14th, 2007, 11:29 PM
No doubt, but unsure that's official...

cmonmasha
Aug 14th, 2007, 11:51 PM
omg is danilidou a lesbian? did she come clear about it?

go hingis
Aug 15th, 2007, 01:13 AM
I can't see any other reason for Eleni to continue on playing doubles with Jasmin unless they are an item. Eleni's singles results have dropped and she should be getting better results in doubles but keeps playing with Jasmin and it just doesn't make sense for Eleni's game. Funny I was thinking this as soon as I seen the results.

go hingis
Aug 15th, 2007, 01:15 AM
I still think if Mark Phillopousis asked Eleni out she would say yes, maybe she's bi?

Harvs
Aug 15th, 2007, 01:16 AM
ooogood question!?!

LeRoy.
Aug 15th, 2007, 01:17 AM
I still think if Mark Philippoussis asked Eleni out she would say yes, maybe she's bi?

they both look the same

akosiirwyn
Aug 15th, 2007, 01:22 AM
they both look the same

omg I just noticed that. must be the Greekness

mzcreation
Aug 15th, 2007, 01:32 AM
I can't see any other reason for Eleni to continue on playing doubles with Jasmin unless they are an item. Eleni's singles results have dropped and she should be getting better results in doubles but keeps playing with Jasmin and it just doesn't make sense for Eleni's game. Funny I was thinking this as soon as I seen the results.

I agree - they're not really a good doubles team so it doesn't make sense why they would continue playing as one. I saw them a few times at the L.A. tournament and they were ALWAYS together (practice together too - could explain the problem in singles), but never saw any kind of affection between them. Plus, their coach was always around as well so they seem to travel as a threesome (uh, let's not go there).

As for Eleni being a lesbian... at the L.A. tourny, I happened to be sitting near Christina Fusano and Raquel Kops-Jones just before their doubles match against Daniilidou/Woehr. A couple of Christina's friends (non-players) had come over to chat, mostly about nothing, but then when they started talking about their upcoming match, they got really hush hush where I could barely hear anything. However, I did catch Christina say "Eleni is really beautiful, she could be a model", said something more that I couldn't hear exactly (I could swear I heard "she's not out though" but I can't be sure), then one of the friends asks (loud and clear),"like a lipstick lesbian?" Then they got into a conversation about lesbians that they went to school with and I kind of tuned out. Shortly after, Eleni and Jasmin showed up and I heard Christina say "the tall one".

So not really solid confirmation, but it seems that the WTA grapevine is saying yes she is. ;)

sammy01
Aug 15th, 2007, 01:39 AM
cool i think more sports men and women should be openly gay! i mean 100's of footballers play in the premiership in england and i heard that for every 4 straight guys theres 1 gay guy yet none of them are openly gay!? i think when sports men and women start to be more open about sexuality it will stop the predudice as most sports people are highly respected (though acceptance is so much better than even 5 years ago!)!

go hingis
Aug 15th, 2007, 02:31 AM
Looks like Jasmin is having an influence on Eleni. The haircut and the piercings, Eleni's starting to look more Punk like Jasmin.

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/1c/fullj.getty-76051332ms015_rogers_cup_da.jpg

Shvedbarilescu
Aug 15th, 2007, 03:26 AM
Yeah, the hairstyles are definately similar. They do look like a couple of punkettes together. I wonder if they listen to riot grrrl feminist punk music like Bikini Kill, Bratmobile and Sleater Kinney. That would be very cool. :rocker:

kittyking
Aug 15th, 2007, 03:43 AM
They most likely are a couple

The reason why I come to that conclusion is because they tour together, even when theyre not in the doubles competition. Eleni was asked about this in Auckland and she said something along the lines of 'because shes my hitting partner' - maybe she just meant 'partner'

Mana
Aug 15th, 2007, 06:01 AM
They most likely are a couple

The reason why I come to that conclusion is because they tour together, even when theyre not in the doubles competition. Eleni was asked about this in Auckland and she said something along the lines of 'because shes my hitting partner' - maybe she just meant 'partner'

I watched them play doubles in Auckland this year.

Brian Stewart
Aug 15th, 2007, 07:04 AM

Yes. Even the men, surprisingly. :)

DutchieGirl
Aug 15th, 2007, 07:20 AM

Abso-friggin-lutely! :angel:

Misa's getting around then :tape: She's had at least 10 different dubs partner this year! :lol:

jrm
Aug 15th, 2007, 11:05 AM
What else should she choose an unknown player to play doubles with couple of years ago :shrug:

Her best days are behind her but i'm sure she could partner someone better than Woehr so it's clear as the blue day!

Such a tomboy ... yuck ... she should team up with Oprandi :devil: or maybe ask De Swardt to come out of retirement :haha:

Darop.
Aug 15th, 2007, 06:17 PM
Any pics of Jasmine?

CooCooCachoo
Aug 15th, 2007, 06:45 PM
Any pics of Jasmine?

http://www.fedcup.com/shared/medialibrary/image/playerprofile/FC_2872_playerprofile.JPG

There is no doubt in my mind that the two are a couple. And have been so for over a year already.

TheAllan
Aug 15th, 2007, 07:22 PM
Hmm, I wonder who designed Eleni's official web site (http://www.daniilidou.net/). Some partnership they have going.

forever_rafter
Aug 15th, 2007, 07:28 PM
They both are hot, especially Eleni who is drop-dead gorgeous in person so IF they are a couple, at least they are a HOT one :)