PDA

View Full Version : Adam Levine On Why He Broke Up With Maria Sharapova

Marcell
Aug 14th, 2007, 07:45 PM
If he said this,he should be ashamed of himself. Why must people talk about their sex lives in public is beyond me.

http://www.exile.ru/2007-August-10/in_brief.html

s_j
Aug 14th, 2007, 07:47 PM
Oh my... who actually wastes their time writing this stuff thinking it's funny?...

Piotr'ek
Aug 14th, 2007, 07:50 PM
[']

xr6turbo
Aug 14th, 2007, 07:52 PM
:unsure: :tape: :lol:

Infiniti2001
Aug 14th, 2007, 08:01 PM
Maria is not a virgin? :shrug:

Super Dave
Aug 14th, 2007, 08:08 PM
Did he say, "...So this is goodbye"?

Drake1980
Aug 14th, 2007, 08:09 PM
:lol:

Andrew..
Aug 14th, 2007, 08:10 PM
:haha:

BuTtErFrEnA
Aug 14th, 2007, 08:11 PM
Did he say, "...So this is goodbye"?

LMAO!!!! it really makes me wonder doesn't it

RJWCapriati
Aug 14th, 2007, 08:13 PM
:tape:

Dexter
Aug 14th, 2007, 08:13 PM
:spit:.

hingis-seles
Aug 14th, 2007, 08:14 PM
Isn't he gay?

Keaka
Aug 14th, 2007, 08:15 PM

Weird.She makes more noise on the tennis court obviously :scared:

And I thought shes a virgin too :shrug:

iPatty
Aug 14th, 2007, 08:16 PM
Isn't he gay?

i remember that thread, but i can't really remember the article.

that would kinda ruin the joke if he was. :lol:

Infiniti2001
Aug 14th, 2007, 08:17 PM
For the record I loath people who kiss and tell :fiery:

-sugi-
Aug 14th, 2007, 08:18 PM

Kenny
Aug 14th, 2007, 08:20 PM
Isn't he gay?

He's not... he said it would be easier to be gay because guys have a certain camaraderie. Completely straight! lol

kiwifan
Aug 14th, 2007, 08:22 PM
I often wonder why people would assume that any of the WTA women are virgins. There's more time and opportunity for 'sexy time' as a touring pro athlete and lots of available partners.

And from a male athlete's perspective, I'd be out looking for these girls the night after they lost and were out of the tournament; looking to 'cheer them up' :devil: And since all but one of them end up losing at every tournament, that's a lot of cheering up to do. :hehehe: :smoke:

Seems it would be normal that they would be even more sexually active than average and not the little fairy princesses that many of the people on this board make them out to be.

Oh and I heard an LA story from a trusted source a coupla of years ago that made it clear to me that Pova ain't no wergen. No it wasn't "a Maria's a whore" type story just a 'Maria stated a preference in her men at a party' type story. ;)

Sally Struthers
Aug 14th, 2007, 08:22 PM
:spit: :haha:

Marcell
Aug 14th, 2007, 08:25 PM
This guy is a loose cannon. This is his latest quote from Contact Music interview.

LEVINE: 'LET'S TALK ABOUT SEX'

MAROON 5 frontman ADAM LEVINE can't stop talking about sex - and he wants others to be just as open on the subject. The U.S. rocker is constantly frustrated by his country's prudish stance on the subject, and believes the only way to change that is by acknowledging it happens and it's good. He says, "There's this certain kind of weird fear, taboo (in America), associated with sex. "But it's something we should talk about and have lots of."

Infiniti2001
Aug 14th, 2007, 08:27 PM
I often wonder why people would assume that any of the WTA women are virgins.

It was suppose to come out like a joke :lol:

sfselesfan
From Wikipedia:

"Personal life:

Levine's major influences include The Beatles and The Police. He has been friends with Jake Gyllenhaal since he was in kindergarten.

He resides in the Hollywood Hills with close friend Gene Hong. :hearts:

He is also dating Rebecca Ginos."

SF

hurricanejeanne
Oh dear... :tape:

LudwigDvorak
The rumor Sharapova's into black guys is better than this one, I'd say.

LeRoy.
Aug 14th, 2007, 08:31 PM
http://www.dotspotter.com/news/167393_Adam_Levine_Gay_Interview_With_The_Advocate

Were you surprised when The Advocate asked you to participate in Big Gay Following?
Not really. We like everybody. The more people that like our band, it’s amazing.

Do you have a lot of gay people in your life?
Yeah, I do. It’s funny how there are actually magazines that are gay magazines and you focus on a specific type of person in your demographic. Just because I’ve never been that way, it’s funny to have that conversation. Yeah, there are important gay people, straight people, blue people, orange people.
Do guys ever hit on you?
Not outwardly. Not “Hey, you wanna make out?” It doesn’t happen to me. I don’t know why. But I never really pick up on when I’m hit on anyway—unless I’m into it, and then I just convince myself that they’re hitting on me.
So we shouldn’t expect a sequel to your first album, Songs About Jane, called Songs About Dick?
No, I’m not into dick. I wish I were. It would be so much easier. Because, you know, men have a certain camaraderie with each other that’s easygoing and kind of simple, when you think about it. Sometimes men and women clash mentally, although physically it works out.
If you were into guys, who would be your type?
Oh, there are beautiful men out there. Antonio Banderas (http://www.dotspotter.com/celebrities/Antonio_Banderas) is gorgeous. Well, maybe not so much anymore. He peaked around Desperado. I mean, every male secretly wants to have sex with Brad Pitt (http://www.dotspotter.com/celebrities/Brad_Pitt), but that’s a given.
It’s hard enough to lust after an unattainable celebrity without his simulating sex like you did in the racy “This Love” video. Are you trying to torture fans—particularly gay men?
Yes, the whole reason I started playing music was specifically to torture gay men. No, I’ve always been a very sexually open person. America has a problem with sexuality, and it all seems too preposterous to me—even debating over it. I’m most definitely straight, but I grew up with amazing parents who taught me what’s really important: character. It makes no difference to me what someone’s sexual orientation is. If they’re a dickhead, they’re a dickhead.
How did you feel when they made the video PG-rated by covering you up with computer-generated flowers?
That was ridiculous. That was Janet [Jackson] and Justin’s [Timberlake] fault. That whole thing happened—I don’t know even know what it was. I just know her tit was hanging out. All of a sudden we were in the ’50s again. I’m all about public displays of nudity, but if you’re going to do it, don’t do it that way. It just seemed kind of odd. I wish they had gone further with it and done the song naked.
Have you always been an exhibitionist?
Yeah. Part of that has to be with being comfortable with myself and comfortable with my sexuality in general. I like to do things like that. For no reason? No. But artistically there’s a tie-in to what I do because the lyrics that I write are pretty sexual.
You also steamed up your “She Will Be Loved” video with Kelly Preston. What did her husband, John Travolta, think?
I met him, and he said to me, “If I was ever going to let anyone make out with my wife, it would be you.” I thought he was going to kick my ass, but he was totally cool.
If anyone has a sex tape just waiting to surface, it’s totally you, isn’t it?
No. Everyone thinks that! You don’t make a sex tape if you’re a celebrity. The only reason why you would make a sex tape is if you secretly wanted it to get out. Listen, if I wanted to have a sex tape out there, I’d have 10. But it’s just in poor taste to divulge the gory details of your sex life in public. It’s just really not attractive to me. It’s not that I’m a square or anything. There are just some things you need to keep sacred and private.
Your old band, Kara’s Flowers, performed once on Beverly Hills, 90210.
We were 17, yeah, and I had been obsessed with that show. Any young boy knew that in order to start talking to girls, you needed to be into 90210. So we went on the show, and Tiffani-Amber Thiessen thought we were all on blow. We were just excited! She said, “You guys are partying, right?” We’re like, “We’re 17, Tiffani-Amber Thiessen. What are you talking about?” Tori Spelling (http://www.dotspotter.com/celebrities/Tori_Spelling) hung out with us backstage and gave us the lowdown. Brian Austin Green kept telling us about his music. Ian Ziering (http://www.dotspotter.com/celebrities/Ian_Ziering) was kind of a dick. Maybe he was having a bad day.
Now Ziering’s on Dancing with the Stars.
Hey, good for him, man. That’s awesome. I could never do that. I don’t understand how men are capable of learning how to dance. I feel so silly when I try. Dancing is an attempt to really express yourself, but when the music moves you, you have no choice—you just move.
You’ve been friends with Jake Gyllenhaal (http://www.dotspotter.com/celebrities/Jake_Gyllenhaal) since childhood. Why do we never see you hanging out with him, Lance, and Matthew McConaughey (http://www.dotspotter.com/celebrities/Matthew_McConaughey)?
I don’t know. I’m not a cyclist.

Marcell
Aug 14th, 2007, 08:37 PM
http://www.dotspotter.com/news/167393_Adam_Levine_Gay_Interview_With_The_Advocate

Were you surprised when The Advocate asked you to participate in Big Gay Following?
Not really. We like everybody. The more people that like our band, it’s amazing.

Do you have a lot of gay people in your life?
Yeah, I do. It’s funny how there are actually magazines that are gay magazines and you focus on a specific type of person in your demographic. Just because I’ve never been that way, it’s funny to have that conversation. Yeah, there are important gay people, straight people, blue people, orange people.
Do guys ever hit on you?
Not outwardly. Not “Hey, you wanna make out?” It doesn’t happen to me. I don’t know why. But I never really pick up on when I’m hit on anyway—unless I’m into it, and then I just convince myself that they’re hitting on me.
So we shouldn’t expect a sequel to your first album, Songs About Jane, called Songs About Dick?
No, I’m not into dick. I wish I were. It would be so much easier. Because, you know, men have a certain camaraderie with each other that’s easygoing and kind of simple, when you think about it. Sometimes men and women clash mentally, although physically it works out.
If you were into guys, who would be your type?
Oh, there are beautiful men out there. Antonio Banderas (http://www.dotspotter.com/celebrities/Antonio_Banderas) is gorgeous. Well, maybe not so much anymore. He peaked around Desperado. I mean, every male secretly wants to have sex with Brad Pitt (http://www.dotspotter.com/celebrities/Brad_Pitt), but that’s a given.
It’s hard enough to lust after an unattainable celebrity without his simulating sex like you did in the racy “This Love” video. Are you trying to torture fans—particularly gay men?
Yes, the whole reason I started playing music was specifically to torture gay men. No, I’ve always been a very sexually open person. America has a problem with sexuality, and it all seems too preposterous to me—even debating over it. I’m most definitely straight, but I grew up with amazing parents who taught me what’s really important: character. It makes no difference to me what someone’s sexual orientation is. If they’re a dickhead, they’re a dickhead.
How did you feel when they made the video PG-rated by covering you up with computer-generated flowers?
That was ridiculous. That was Janet [Jackson] and Justin’s [Timberlake] fault. That whole thing happened—I don’t know even know what it was. I just know her tit was hanging out. All of a sudden we were in the ’50s again. I’m all about public displays of nudity, but if you’re going to do it, don’t do it that way. It just seemed kind of odd. I wish they had gone further with it and done the song naked.
Have you always been an exhibitionist?
Yeah. Part of that has to be with being comfortable with myself and comfortable with my sexuality in general. I like to do things like that. For no reason? No. But artistically there’s a tie-in to what I do because the lyrics that I write are pretty sexual.
You also steamed up your “She Will Be Loved” video with Kelly Preston. What did her husband, John Travolta, think?
I met him, and he said to me, “If I was ever going to let anyone make out with my wife, it would be you.” I thought he was going to kick my ass, but he was totally cool.
If anyone has a sex tape just waiting to surface, it’s totally you, isn’t it?
No. Everyone thinks that! You don’t make a sex tape if you’re a celebrity. The only reason why you would make a sex tape is if you secretly wanted it to get out. Listen, if I wanted to have a sex tape out there, I’d have 10. But it’s just in poor taste to divulge the gory details of your sex life in public. It’s just really not attractive to me. It’s not that I’m a square or anything. There are just some things you need to keep sacred and private.
Your old band, Kara’s Flowers, performed once on Beverly Hills, 90210.
We were 17, yeah, and I had been obsessed with that show. Any young boy knew that in order to start talking to girls, you needed to be into 90210. So we went on the show, and Tiffani-Amber Thiessen thought we were all on blow. We were just excited! She said, “You guys are partying, right?” We’re like, “We’re 17, Tiffani-Amber Thiessen. What are you talking about?” Tori Spelling (http://www.dotspotter.com/celebrities/Tori_Spelling) hung out with us backstage and gave us the lowdown. Brian Austin Green kept telling us about his music. Ian Ziering (http://www.dotspotter.com/celebrities/Ian_Ziering) was kind of a dick. Maybe he was having a bad day.
Now Ziering’s on Dancing with the Stars.
Hey, good for him, man. That’s awesome. I could never do that. I don’t understand how men are capable of learning how to dance. I feel so silly when I try. Dancing is an attempt to really express yourself, but when the music moves you, you have no choice—you just move.
You’ve been friends with Jake Gyllenhaal (http://www.dotspotter.com/celebrities/Jake_Gyllenhaal) since childhood. Why do we never see you hanging out with him, Lance, and Matthew McConaughey (http://www.dotspotter.com/celebrities/Matthew_McConaughey)?
I don’t know. I’m not a cyclist.

His Cd's must not be doing too well if he has resorted to talking about his sex life when he said that it was not something he would do.

Expat
Aug 14th, 2007, 08:38 PM
this reason unbelievable

ToeTag
Aug 14th, 2007, 08:42 PM
Someones got tiny meat!

kiwifan
Aug 14th, 2007, 08:44 PM
It was suppose to come out like a joke :lol: I wasn't hitting you personally. :angel:

Although you did inspire my response. ;)

But a lot of posters have some seriously unhealthy "projection issues" when it comes to female pro tennis players. Especially the haters who keep starting "jehovah's witness threads" about Serena and Venus when you know they're doing their thing, more power to them.

:angel: :cool: :angel:

Cat's Pajamas
Aug 14th, 2007, 08:46 PM
:spit:

I always imagined Sharapova as a screamer myself :shrug:

Marcell
Aug 14th, 2007, 08:58 PM
Levine admits he's "slightly" an exhibitionist - especially "in the right situation" - and he regularly rolls lyrical inspiration out of his bed sheets ("I wanna give you something better / Than anything you've ever had / A stronger and a faster lover / The world will disappear so fast," he sings on new track "Kiwi"). But he denies being the "playboy sleaze ball" the tabloids have made him out to be with rumoured romances with Jessica Simpson, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton and Kristen Dunst. Still, he doesn't exactly shun his player reputation, either.

Mike_T
Aug 14th, 2007, 09:04 PM
She's hardly going to scream the house down when Yuri is in the hotel room next door, listening with an empty beer glass pressed against the wall, ready to break the door down, if he suspects his darling daughter is doing anything but counting sheep.

heytennis
Aug 14th, 2007, 09:12 PM
This has to be a joke.

Sexysova
Aug 14th, 2007, 09:13 PM
:tape: :spit: :o

svetaisthebest
Aug 14th, 2007, 09:13 PM
that was a good joke above

androuf
Aug 14th, 2007, 09:21 PM
Levine :boxing: big fuck :devil:

Groenefelder25
Aug 14th, 2007, 09:22 PM
surely that article was just made up

saint2
Aug 14th, 2007, 09:25 PM
surely that article was just made up

Why? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maria, dziecko drogie, co ty w tym zniewieściuchu widziałaś? :lol: :lol: Swoją drogą, to na miejsscu ojca/obecnego chlopaka Szarapowej zmieniłbym temu lowelasikowi twarzyczkę :lol: :lol:

I usualy dont read articles about players private lives, but this is really good :lol: :lol:

ce
Aug 14th, 2007, 09:32 PM

miffedmax
Aug 14th, 2007, 09:32 PM
I think it's a load of crap. Of course we expect someone who makes as much noise as TOB on the court to be a screamer in bed, so the joke is that she isn't. (Of course, assuming that she is noisy just because she's noisy on court really doesn't follow either, but that's the way perverted male minds work*).

As far as tennis women, didn't Dementieva more or less say she was still a virgin at 20 or 21? I'm fairly certain that Maxim is her first serious boyfriend (though you certainly don't need a serious boyfriend to lose your virginity).

I would imagine depending on your personality and situation, being on the tour could either make it easy or make it hard to lose it, especially if you're traveling with your father or mother most of the time, and remember the men and women don't play that many tourneys together.

My guess is that really, women on the tour are just like people anywhere else. Some of them will take advantages of opportunities to experiment early and often with sex and some of them will use it as an excuse to postpone it and most of them will be somewhere in the middle.

* of which I am a proud owner

#1SteffiGraf#1
Aug 14th, 2007, 09:39 PM
This article is either bogus or the truth is stretched. It just seems fishy. I wonder if Maria will counter with a denial or something?

mykarma
Aug 14th, 2007, 09:42 PM
If he said this,he should be ashamed of himself. Why must people talk about their sex lives in public is beyond me.

That sounds like some stuff from the Enquirer. The reason she probably wasn't making any noise is because he's lousy in bed.

NyCPsU
Aug 14th, 2007, 09:43 PM
that was the dumbest thing ive ever read.

Marcell
Aug 14th, 2007, 09:45 PM
This article is either bogus or the truth is stretched. It just seems fishy. I wonder if Maria will counter with a denial or something?

If she replies, it will only get bigger. One just has to let it die slowly. Now, you know the N.Y.Post will have a field day with this as the U.S Open approaching.

Slumpsova
Aug 14th, 2007, 09:49 PM
Oh my... who actually wastes their time writing this stuff thinking it's funny?...
i agree. that is such a lame joke :o

tennisbuddy12
Aug 14th, 2007, 09:57 PM
The National Enquirer or some rag like that showed a pic of Maria at the 05 USO (I think) and it showed cellulite. They said it was because of a healthy sex life :lol:

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Aug 14th, 2007, 10:01 PM
What a gentleman :rolleyes: . If it`s true the article

Pureracket
Aug 14th, 2007, 10:02 PM
....guess Maria Sharapova's not a Jehovah's Witness.

cmonmasha
Aug 14th, 2007, 10:03 PM
The National Enquirer or some rag like that showed a pic of Maria at the 05 USO (I think) and it showed cellulite. They said it was because of a healthy sex life :lol:
that's not funny she was only 18:o

carling
Aug 14th, 2007, 10:14 PM
And I thought shes a virgin too :shrug:

This is a perfect example of how people buy into an image. I don't understand why anybody is surprised that Maria has sex. She would have been 18 or 19 when Levine nailed her and he was clearly not her first (or he would have revealed that too).

Maria Sharapova is a modern young woman and I find it quite astonishing that people just assumed she was a virgin. This proves once again that nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors.

.david.
Aug 14th, 2007, 10:17 PM
oh my

sfselesfan
Aug 14th, 2007, 10:24 PM
There are tons of reasons she was uptight with him in bed. Maybe she was embarassed for him and just wanted it to stop.

http://photo.sohu.com/20050214/Img224292404.jpghttp://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k89/xXxPosterGirlxXx/MAR.jpg

SF

CoryAnnAvants#1
Aug 14th, 2007, 10:28 PM
Uh, Adam, if you know what you're doing, the other party isn't going to just lie there.

thrust
Aug 14th, 2007, 10:29 PM
Surely, this is a joke? Who is Adam Levine?

Asaph
Aug 14th, 2007, 10:30 PM
I see so much made up stuff on the web. I tend to doubt he said this. He does get around but why not talk about all the others like this? I am not buying it w/ him. Don't know or care about the virgin stuff that is her personal business but I think this quote attributed to him is made up.

harloo
Aug 14th, 2007, 10:30 PM
I don't believe it, the source isn't credible.

jellybelly
Aug 14th, 2007, 10:41 PM
I just knew Maria was as indecent in private as she is on court

Hant11
Aug 14th, 2007, 10:50 PM
he's really a poor guy

alias
Aug 14th, 2007, 10:53 PM
Oh and I heard an LA story from a trusted source a coupla of years ago that made it clear to me that Pova ain't no wergen. No it wasn't "a Maria's a whore" type story just a 'Maria stated a preference in her men at a party' type story. ;)
What's her preference? :angel:

I always thought Levine was gay and I still do.

JadeFox
Aug 14th, 2007, 10:56 PM
Okay let me get this straight: He was so upset over her not being a screamer in bed that he went on Paxil for a month?

I'm sorry but something about this story doesn't add up. I think it's fake.

Sharapower8
Aug 14th, 2007, 10:57 PM
he's really a poor guy

:lol: I agree

fufuqifuqishahah
Aug 14th, 2007, 11:08 PM
i don't know... the source is a Russian newspaper called "Exile" that has a history of making stuff up to stir things up.

DA FOREHAND
Aug 14th, 2007, 11:37 PM
she should have played that fed cup tie...karma is a bitch ....LOL

Vamos.
Aug 14th, 2007, 11:44 PM
The article is so obviously fake though. Read the end about the Easter Bunny. I really don't think he said that...

I quite like Adam Levigne, mainly because I love Maroon 5's music.

NeeemZ
Aug 15th, 2007, 12:06 AM
The article is so obviously fake though. Read the end about the Easter Bunny. I really don't think he said that...

I quite like Adam Levigne, mainly because I love Maroon 5's music.

It seems fake to me as well.

!<blocparty>!
Aug 15th, 2007, 12:17 AM
....guess Maria Sharapova's not a Jehovah's Witness.

*DEATH* :spit:

I'm guessing she couldn't make any noise because Papa Yuri and Mikey were listening in next door. :o

Epigone
Aug 15th, 2007, 12:20 AM
:haha: @ people taking the eXile seriously :tape:

It's the funniest paper that I've ever read e.g. (http://www.exile.ru/club_guide/) :lol:

It's not the first time that they've made up a story about a tennis player:Pavel Bure libel lawsuit In 2001 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001) the eXile published an article claiming hockey star Pavel Bure (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavel_Bure) broke up with Russian tennis star Anna Kournikova (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Kournikova) after discovering she had two vaginas. Bure successfully sued the eXile under Russian libel law for 500,000 rubles (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_ruble) (about $16,000 US ) in damages.[16] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_eXile#endnote_pravda) The eXile claimed that the original article was a parody and suggested Bure's influential status may have compromised the judgement.[17] (http://www.exile.ru/2002-May-29/moscow_babylon.html) In 2005, Bure launched a similar suit against the perfume chain Arbat Prestige (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Arbat_Prestige&action=edit).[18] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_eXile#endnote_MTbure)link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_eXile)

!<blocparty>!
Aug 15th, 2007, 12:21 AM
Why are people here actually pointing out the article is fake? :rolleyes::weirdo:

Anyone with half a brain cell would be able to figure out it's completely made up. Sheesh. :help:

Sally Struthers
Aug 15th, 2007, 12:25 AM
Why are people here actually pointing out the article is fake? :rolleyes::weirdo:

Anyone with half a brain cell would be able to figure out it's completely made up. Sheesh. :help:

so that excludes 80% of the population here. :bolt:

serenaforever
Aug 15th, 2007, 12:34 AM
Im gonna shut up on this one :D

RenaSlam.
Aug 15th, 2007, 12:56 AM
Damn, Maria.

That is disappointing. I don't want to plug you, either.

cmonmasha
Aug 15th, 2007, 12:58 AM
Damn, Maria.

That is disappointing. I don't want to plug you, either. is my immagination or you don't like maria??:tape:

.david.
Aug 15th, 2007, 01:02 AM
Well maybe he is so bad in bed that Maria just couldnt be louder ;)

Anyway i think the Article is fake so...

cmonmasha
Aug 15th, 2007, 01:04 AM
Well maybe he is so bad in bed that Maria just couldnt be louder ;)

Anyway i think the Article is fake so...:worship:

MagicMilan
Aug 15th, 2007, 01:09 AM
Some people here are really buying this shit :help:

mr-bean007
Aug 15th, 2007, 01:10 AM
that´s a shame talking in public like that :tape:

Mr. Magassi
Aug 15th, 2007, 01:22 AM
this is pretty funny... the dude sounds like a complete ass...

ico4498
Aug 15th, 2007, 01:47 AM
don't know if this passes for satire but my utmost antipathy for this type of expose.

that piece reads like the anthem of the small dicked homo sapien.

LadyLil
Aug 15th, 2007, 01:57 AM
That must be satire no?

Dan23
Aug 15th, 2007, 01:59 AM
That must be satire no?
quite possibly ;)

go hingis
Aug 15th, 2007, 02:00 AM
I think his trying to be funny and sarcastic. I'm not sure when or where he said it but it does seem like his just trying to entertain.

Marshmallow
Aug 15th, 2007, 02:19 AM
This CAN'T be true. Not that it may not be a fact - we await verification, what i mean is, it's CAN'T be true for the sake of Maria obssessives.

I think the fact that she might not be a virgin will drive a few onto suicide watch. But the fact that she does not scream in the bedroom - which is one of the primary reasons some of Maria obssessives are fans... LAWD HAVE MERCY. Shattered dreams right there. :lol:

That said, it doesn't sound true. 'She requires silence for her concentration - IN THE BEDROOM????????!!!!' Umm... :weirdo:

sammy01
Aug 15th, 2007, 03:01 AM
wouldnt it be the ultimate insult to sharapovas haters if it were true i mean the 1 place you would expect her to scream she dosent lol! i have a feeling its not true but maybe when sharapova has those spells when she goes silent during matches maybe she is just immating an orgasem when most people think this is what shes doing when shes noisey lol!

mankind
Aug 15th, 2007, 04:23 AM
I need only read this sentence to know it's a fake:

"She even got angry if I started to moan, said it 'ruined her concentration.'"

:help:

tennnisfannn
Aug 15th, 2007, 04:25 AM
sounds made up.

Jacey
Aug 15th, 2007, 04:35 AM
Maybe Adam was sooo, how shall I put it...insufficient in size, that Maria was quiet because she was trying to figure out if he was just humming a new tune or if that(penis) was actually it(small) :confused:

:eek:

to be honest...I think its total fiction :rolleyes:

vettipooh
Aug 15th, 2007, 04:36 AM
[quote=Marshmallow;11420729]This CAN'T be true. Not that it may not be a fact - we await verification, what i mean is, it's CAN'T be true for the sake of Maria obssessives.

I think the fact that she might not be a virgin will drive a few onto suicide watch. But the fact that she does not scream in the bedroom - which is one of the primary reasons some of Maria obssessives are fans... LAWD HAVE MERCY. Shattered dreams right there. :lol:

That said, it doesn't sound true. 'She requires silence for her concentration - IN THE BEDROOM????????!!!!' Umm... :weirdo:[/quote

She's a lady in the bedroom , and a Siberian Tiger on court?!!? :shrug::eek:

Should be the opposite! :lol: :devil:
But seriously, in the era of "anything's a lawsuit" I doubt he would f@ck and tell.

kittyking
Aug 15th, 2007, 04:41 AM
Why doesn't he go have hot stuff with me then, I'll make plenty of noise (hes so cute!!!)

frontier
Aug 15th, 2007, 04:57 AM
The most beautiful women are generally lousy lovers,but that butt ugly one can be a surprise.

mankind
Aug 15th, 2007, 05:00 AM
Maybe Adam was sooo, how shall I put it...insufficient in size, that Maria was quiet because she was trying to figure out if he was just humming a new tune or if that(penis) was actually it(small) :confused:

:eek:

to be honest...I think its total fiction :rolleyes:

Yeah, it's total fiction, so that :weirdo: comment is not needed. :o

Mrs. Peel
Aug 15th, 2007, 05:10 AM
:lol: at anyone who believes that quote is real!

People please :rolleyes:

OrdinaryfoolisNJ
Aug 15th, 2007, 05:21 AM

Why must people make threads about something circumspect at best!?! :help: :tape: :rolleyes: :weirdo: :yawn:

OrdinaryfoolisNJ
Aug 15th, 2007, 05:23 AM
By the way, if your intention was to post this for a laugh -- I CAN appreciate that. But please make that plain. But if you're serious -- eek!

ghost world
Aug 15th, 2007, 05:32 AM
When in the hell were these two ever going out?

Sefo
Aug 15th, 2007, 05:35 AM
At least we found out Adam Levine is a short dick.:banana: (Edit: only if this is true)

Shvedbarilescu
Aug 15th, 2007, 06:01 AM
These quotes have as much credibility, merit and worth as Maroon 5's music. :tape:

On the other hand, they are much more amusing. :lol:

Forehand_Volley
Aug 15th, 2007, 07:03 AM
:lol: at anyone who believes that quote is real!

People please :rolleyes:
There are fools in every crowd.

Kunal
Aug 15th, 2007, 07:30 AM
haha

thats just sooo wrong

lilimi
Aug 15th, 2007, 08:05 AM
so they really dated? OMG!:haha: :lol: :lol:
russian tabloids...

Tenis Srbija
Aug 15th, 2007, 08:08 AM
Some people really don't have their lifes... :unsure:

Piotr'ek
Aug 15th, 2007, 08:47 AM
I'm sure he is praying right now that Yuri wont read this :tape:

gotthebend
Aug 15th, 2007, 10:02 AM
"She's just not that into you, Adam.":haha:

Everything relates to this fake news is purely for entertainment.:p

DavidEllul
Aug 15th, 2007, 11:11 AM
Damn that's sheer bullshit :fiery:

Hashim.
Aug 15th, 2007, 11:12 AM
:speakles::spit:

but it doesn't sound true to me...:unsure:

darkangel23
Aug 15th, 2007, 11:30 AM
Hahahahahahaha Masha :laugh:

Kart
Aug 15th, 2007, 11:40 AM
There's no Easter bunny :confused: :sad:

JadeFox
Aug 15th, 2007, 11:55 AM

Yeah, sorry hun.:hug:

Serval
Aug 15th, 2007, 12:04 PM
"A dead frog" :haha:

mankind
Aug 15th, 2007, 12:09 PM
Russian media on crack. Wait no, just Russian media.

only_one_maria
Aug 15th, 2007, 01:01 PM
Maria seems a confused young woman. She is keeping strange company.

Maybe she needs to start hanging around with maria k again who can tell her what to do.

Tennisaddict
Aug 15th, 2007, 01:14 PM
When was it ever confirmed that Adam Levine and Maria S. were dating?
I tought it were rumours just like her supposed romance with Andy Roddick.
I think this ´article´ is just a load of crap.

gentenaire
Aug 15th, 2007, 01:26 PM

The thread starter should have put a spoiler warning in the title. :sad:

ikemstar
Aug 15th, 2007, 01:30 PM
The rumor Sharapova's into black guys is better than this one, I'd say.

Which rumour is this?

Doc
Aug 15th, 2007, 01:41 PM
A juvenile spoof - and a very bad one at that. :rolleyes:

polishprodigy
Aug 15th, 2007, 01:44 PM
I'm not much of a Maria fan, but even I have to admit this is quite rude and mean.

arbalest
Aug 15th, 2007, 02:48 PM
The Sharapova camp issued a denial two years ago, saying that he only played at her 18th and then they didn't see each other. Sorry I don't have a link, but this was I think, a myth that came for Britains Sun - the worst tabloid when it comes to sexual fictions. Then again, I don't really know what happens, and a denial can be false.

serenaforever
Aug 15th, 2007, 03:42 PM
LMAO!!!! it really makes me wonder doesn't it

Oh well,
She Will Be Loved

:lol: :lol: :lol:

cmonmasha
Aug 15th, 2007, 06:25 PM
he is a homo:tape:

only_one_maria
Aug 15th, 2007, 06:29 PM
'He is a homo'

Is he? Why are some people convinced that any man who behaves in a strange or erratic manner is a homosexual?

tennisIlove09
Aug 15th, 2007, 06:30 PM
mmm, i dunno. It doesnt sound real.

Nicolas
Aug 15th, 2007, 06:40 PM
Maria a dead frog? I knew it, looks so obvious!

cmonmasha
Aug 15th, 2007, 07:14 PM
'He is a homo'

Is he? Why are some people convinced that any man who behaves in a strange or erratic manner is a homosexual? Chill out, i was joking:p

bellascarlett
Aug 15th, 2007, 08:05 PM

obviously a spoof, yes.

saint2
Aug 15th, 2007, 08:10 PM
Jeszcze chce Wam się o tym gadać? :rolleyes: Leave Maria and that idiot alone...