Aug 14th, 2007, 06:06 PM
tathy at least she won 5 games!

I hope her foot is good!!! ;)

Meelis
Aug 14th, 2007, 06:08 PM
Shahar :yeah:

DownTheLine21
Aug 14th, 2007, 06:08 PM
Expected result, but, nonetheless, a good win for Peer. I don't think she stands much of a chance against (presumably) Chakvetadze, but an upset is possible.

Expat
Aug 14th, 2007, 06:10 PM
finally some good results

jaaa
Aug 14th, 2007, 06:11 PM
Expected result, but, nonetheless, a good win for Peer. I don't think she stands much of a chance against (presumably) Chakvetadze, but an upset is possible.

Shahar beaten Chakvetadze in IW 6-4 7-6 but we all know that shahar in a slump right now, hope that she gets to her normal game and then shahar will win :-)

itzhak
Aug 14th, 2007, 06:12 PM
If shahar will got again her confidence than she can be very dangerous for anyone....

UDACHi
Aug 14th, 2007, 06:14 PM
good week for shahar. perhaps she's playing her way back into form.

matanuriel
Aug 14th, 2007, 06:21 PM
Shahar:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

I am so proud of you, bring me some more reasults as this this week:devil:

Tax:hug:

jonny84
Aug 14th, 2007, 06:36 PM
Great to see Shahar get into Round 3!

Ceze
Aug 14th, 2007, 06:54 PM
Well done Shahar! :D

iPatty
Aug 14th, 2007, 06:57 PM
peer winning. :rolls:

oris92
Aug 14th, 2007, 07:06 PM
Hope this is the end of the "big slump" and the beginning of some nice results (if she beats Chaki than it will be more than nice)....

Bruno71
Aug 14th, 2007, 08:51 PM
Great work Shahar! If she can get past Chaky perhaps there'll be a first-ever meeting between Shahar and JJ, 2 of my faves. :drool:

Alicia Rocks
Aug 14th, 2007, 09:05 PM
:woohoo:

winone23
Aug 14th, 2007, 09:06 PM
congrats Shahar!

Sebastien123
Aug 14th, 2007, 09:36 PM
Shahar beaten Chakvetadze in IW 6-4 7-6 but we all know that shahar in a slump right now, hope that she gets to her normal game and then shahar will win :-)

Hope this is the end of the "big slump" and the beginning of some nice results (if she beats Chaki than it will be more than nice)....

No, thats too much! :) Please, could some of you explain me why are you posting this untruth facts? Just tell me, when was Shahar in this "slump" as you are all saying? Where the hell are those bad results? Could you show me? Is that that she lost 3 times in a row in second round in a really close matches, against the players who are on fire lately? Have you seen her play and can admit that she has lost her confidence as of late? I could only agree that she's not playing her best, but telling that she's in slump or something like that... there's no point in it at all...

Sebastien123
Aug 14th, 2007, 09:38 PM
btw, nice win Shahar :yeah:

oris92
Aug 14th, 2007, 09:44 PM
I am saying this only because Shahar is exactly the kind of player that doesn't lose to players who ranked below her, and before this tiny slump she had lost only once to a non top 30 player (Martina M in Berlin) and out of nowhere she lost 3 times to non top 30 players in 3 tournaments in arow (Govortsova, Mirza & Rezzano).

drory
Aug 14th, 2007, 09:54 PM
shahar:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
now have to play with garbin dubles :rolleyes:

Sebastien123
Aug 14th, 2007, 10:14 PM
I am saying this only because Shahar is exactly the kind of player that doesn't lose to players who ranked below her, and before this tiny slump she had lost only once to a non top 30 player (Martina M in Berlin) and out of nowhere she lost 3 times to non top 30 players in 3 tournaments in arow (Govortsova, Mirza & Rezzano).

thats ok my friend, I know what you mean... I think she's been little unlucky lately and might have worse days, woke up on the left leg... etc ;) ...but thats not called slump. I'd love to see she had a nice run in this tourney... :)

jaaa
Aug 14th, 2007, 10:26 PM
No, thats too much! :) Please, could some of you explain me why are you posting this untruth facts? Just tell me, when was Shahar in this "slump" as you are all saying? Where the hell are those bad results? Could you show me? Is that that she lost 3 times in a row in second round in a really close matches, against the players who are on fire lately? Have you seen her play and can admit that she has lost her confidence as of late? I could only agree that she's not playing her best, but telling that she's in slump or something like that... there's no point in it at all...

She's not playing her best tennis it's a fact so stop deny that, we'll see againts chacky(if she will pass razzano) if she got her confidence back because againts misa and tax we couldn't really test it, so if she did she should win in 2 as she did this year in IW.

shirgan
Aug 15th, 2007, 06:43 PM
She did admit she's going through a rough patch:

http://www.wtaworld.com/showpost.php?p=11408516&postcount=1