PDA

View Full Version : LOL! I play just like CAmille Pin!!

Capriati/RafterFan
Aug 14th, 2007, 01:29 AM
I'm watching the SAfina and Pin match and I'm amazed at how similar our games are. I try to get everything back, put a lot of spin on the ball and make my opponents move. Defensive tennis LOL!!!! It works against hard hitters. Who says Pin doesn't have game!

SvetaPleaseWin.
Aug 14th, 2007, 01:44 AM
I'm watching the SAfina and Pin match and I'm amazed at how similar our games are. I try to get everything back, put a lot of spin on the ball and make my opponents move. Defensive tennis LOL!!!! It works against hard hitters. Who says Pin doesn't have game!

thats not really something you should be posting on this board :tape: ;)

janko
Aug 14th, 2007, 02:39 AM
Pin does have a game, I'm playing the same too but my hability to run is terrible compared to Camille great little legs, I'm playing 2 handed both sides, flat and slice "a la Santoro", but my serves are slower than Camille's ones, actually it works!

Tennace
Aug 14th, 2007, 02:41 AM
Does Pin hit with a lot of topspin? I always though she hit with very little topspin to keep the ball really low on her oponents, like she did against Maria in Melbourne. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

DefyingGravity
Aug 14th, 2007, 02:42 AM
Well, you play like Pin. I play like Dementieva. Which is great outside of the serve...my serve absolutely sucks!

Wiggly
Aug 14th, 2007, 02:44 AM
Well, she's way better than 90% of this board think and would kick everybody ass.

I mean, if Maria and Dinara struggles that much, I don't think we can beat her.

DefyingGravity
Aug 14th, 2007, 02:52 AM
Well Maria validly had a right to struggle, as she was battling two opponents (the heat and Pin). Most people would consider that a lack of conditioning, but I feel that Maria played the best tennis possible to beat Pin. I think the other matches are more of a reflection on her game, while Maria vs. Pin is a reflection of Pin's physicality.

Andy.
Aug 14th, 2007, 02:55 AM
Your exactly the type of opponent I hate to play against that just drives me up the wall with all the spins and nothing balls.

iPatty
Aug 14th, 2007, 02:58 AM
when i saw the "LOL!!!!!" i thought it was pureracket at it again. :fiery:

LudwigDvorak
Aug 14th, 2007, 03:06 AM
I play like Dementieva.

Learn to go down the line. :tape:

DefyingGravity
Aug 14th, 2007, 03:07 AM
Learn to go down the line. :tape:

See, that's the one thing I can do that she can't. My fave shot is the backhand down the line. My strokes look exactly like hers, and I think I even make a little bit of her noise.

Polikarpov
Aug 14th, 2007, 01:27 PM
I play like Brie.

schorsch
Aug 14th, 2007, 01:41 PM
Your exactly the type of opponent I hate to play against that just drives me up the wall with all the spins and nothing balls.

ditto. i hate it to play against people that dont have any weapons at all. nothing just put the ball back in play with no pace. thats just :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: grrrrr. i even hate it when they cant serve all too well :haha:

also i hate to play against people that "push" the ball.

Andy.
Aug 14th, 2007, 01:44 PM
Variety with lots of change of pace and spin is the way to beat me.

CooCooCachoo
Aug 14th, 2007, 02:53 PM
Poor you :hug: Work on your serve.

Groenefelder25
Aug 14th, 2007, 03:13 PM
hmmmm i guess i play like kirilenko. have up and down results :lol:

kabuki
Aug 14th, 2007, 03:21 PM
I like playing junkers. I center the ball with a fair amount of loft and spin. Eventually they get pissed and try to hit winners themselves. :lol: