PDA

View Full Version : Watch out Toronto! Anna is ready to kick some ass!!!!

cosmoose
Aug 11th, 2007, 12:16 PM
According to http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=311754, Anna withdrew from Toronto citing insufficient rest time.
This is surprising since she has semifinal points to defend there.
Hopefully, she'll take full advantage of rest time as wells as her lessons with Lansdorp.

Sharapower8
Aug 11th, 2007, 01:18 PM
I can understand her, she played a lot those last two month !
Get rest soon Anna :bounce: :kiss:

goldenlox
Aug 11th, 2007, 02:06 PM
It doesn't sound right. They fine you $200,000 if you enter a Tier I and don't show up.
She has to play unless she's injured.

hu2891601
Aug 11th, 2007, 05:51 PM
wow, interesting! But I think Anna made the right choice! This way, she can work with Robert for 3 straight weeks! :yeah:

but poor Vika, no double's partner this time. :awww:

goldenlox
Aug 11th, 2007, 08:26 PM
This was posted as the bottom half of the draw

DEMENTIEVA, Elena vs BYE
SCHIAVONE, Francesca vs PASZEK, Tamira
QUALIFIER/LUCKY LOSER vs QUALIFIER/LUCKY LOSER
VAKULENKO, Julia vs GOLOVIN, Tatiana

SAFAROVA, Lucie vs QUALIFIER/LUCKY LOSER
SHAUGHNESSY, Meghann vs SANTANGELO, Mara
LLAGOSTERA VIVES, Nuria vs VINCI, Roberta
BYE vs KUZNETSOVA, Svetlana

CHAKVETADZE, Anna vs BYE
REZAI, Aravane vs RAZZANO, Virginie
GARBIN, Tathiana vs QUALIFIER/LUCKY LOSER
KRAJICEK, Michaella vs PEER, Shahar

BAMMER, Sybille vs LOIT, Emilie
QUALIFIER/LUCKY LOSER vs WOZNIAK, Aleksandra
PELLETIER, Marie-Eve vs QUALIFIER/LUCKY LOSER
BYE vs JANKOVIC, Jelena

hu2891601
Aug 11th, 2007, 08:49 PM
So, is Anna playing or not?? :confused: This is actually a pretty good draw for her!

goldenlox
Aug 11th, 2007, 09:00 PM
I still don't know. But I think she is playing. Tough 1st match. Then Krajicek or Peer, who are tough, then Jankovic.
That's not easy.

goldenlox
Aug 11th, 2007, 11:18 PM
I just saw this, so I think Anna is playing

Sharapova is the latest big name to bow out due to injury or rest, a list that includes past tournament champions Serena Williams, Amelie Mauresmo and Martina Hingis, as well as this year's Wimbledon champion, Venus Williams.
Still, the Rogers Cup will boast five of the top six ranked players in the world — No. 1 Justin Henin, No. 3 Jelena Jankovic, No. 4 Svetlana Kuznetsova, No. 5 Ana Ivanovic and No. 6 Anna Chakvetadze.

goldenlox
Aug 12th, 2007, 12:33 AM
Anna is in Toronto. babsi took pictures

RsaibotD
Aug 12th, 2007, 01:12 AM
yes, anna is in Toronto:).... babsi, we´re waiting the pics :p

selyoink
Aug 12th, 2007, 05:45 AM
Glad Anna is playing. She has had enough time to rest plus she will get another week off after Toronto.

Wintermute
Aug 12th, 2007, 12:10 PM
It would have made no sense for Anna to withdraw from this event. She's defending 135 points, a semi-final last year. Plus she's still getting the week off before NYC.

Draw sucks though. Some tricky early encounters. Razzano has had an excellent week in LA knocking out Peer and Mirza. And of course we know Krajicek has given Anna problems.

goldenlox
Aug 12th, 2007, 12:35 PM
Anna is 52 vs Jankovic. If she wins that, I think she's in the final.

TennisPlayingFox
Aug 12th, 2007, 12:42 PM
Tough draw but Anna should still get through to at least the quarters. Jankovic will be tough but is definatly beatable. Then probably Kuznetsova or Dementieva in the semis. Good luck Anna!

BUBI
Aug 12th, 2007, 02:01 PM
This is weird, I hope Anna is okay...

Pink Princess
Aug 12th, 2007, 03:54 PM
C'MON ANNA!!! http://www.thecrescentorder.com/forums/images/smilies/1/menina1.gifhttp://www.thecrescentorder.com/forums/images/smilies/1/menina1.gifhttp://www.thecrescentorder.com/forums/images/smilies/1/menina1.gif:bigclap: :bigclap: :bigclap:

fOxYLiCiOuS
Aug 13th, 2007, 07:09 AM
Good luck Anna :kiss: :hearts:

Sharapower8
Aug 13th, 2007, 01:15 PM
Davai Anna ! Hope she'll make a good tournament :bounce: :wavey: :worship:

goldenlox
Aug 13th, 2007, 06:29 PM
I don't see Anna in the doubles draw.

Sharapower8
Aug 13th, 2007, 06:37 PM

It's better like this ! She'll be more able to do a great tournament in singles :bounce: :wavey:

cosmoose
Aug 13th, 2007, 07:07 PM

Thats because her doubles partner, Victoria Azarenka, did not enter Toronto.

goldenlox
Aug 13th, 2007, 07:37 PM
I remember when Anna played with Vesnina. Anna should think about a doubles partner for the Olympics.
Maybe Kirilenko.

goldenlox
Aug 14th, 2007, 10:27 AM
Chakvetadze playing hurt

Young Russian star one of many WTA players who find tough schedule beginning to take its toll

Aug 14, 2007 04:30 AM
Matthew Chung
Sports Reporter

Anna Chakvetadze was so sick when she arrived for the Rogers Cup last Thursday she couldn't get out of bed, never mind swing a racquet.
Dogged by a cold she caught playing in a Tier One tournament in San Diego, the No. 6 ranked-player lay in her hotel room and wondered if she'd be able to play. Yesterday she said she'll be ready to go tomorrow.
"I'm still not practising two sessions a day," said the 20-year-old Russian. "I'm just hitting one session a day to save my energy for Wednesday."
This year's tournament has once again been plagued by top-seeded players withdrawing. John McEnroe yesterday called it "an epidemic."
But with the list of ailing players who showed up nearly rivalling those who didn't, the women here can commiserate.
"The U.S. Open series, there's always a lot of injuries because a lot of players are playing so many matches in a row," said Chakvetadze. "You have to give your body a rest a little bit."

Serbian Jelena Jankovic, ranked No. 3 in the world, is also feeling under the weather – likely from the same virus as Chakvetadze. And Argentine Gisela Dulko is battling a cold.
World No. 1 Justine Henin says she's feeling good but an injured wrist has kept her from hitting a competitive shot since July when she lost in the semifinals at Wimbledon.
The Women's Tennis Association admits its long schedule is contributing to players missing events due to injury and plans changes by 2009.
"I hope that we will have to play a little bit less and get focused on really important events," Henin said.
After the changes, the women will enjoy a longer off-season and more rest following the Grand Slams.
But if an athlete commits to an event and then withdraws due to injury, like Maria Sharapova did at this year's event, they could be suspended for up to two weeks.
"The circuit structure today is not working," admitted Stacey Allaster, president of the WTA. "We need the right circuit structure for healthy athletes and to deliver on our promises to fans.
"The current structure over-promises what we can deliver."

goldenlox
Aug 14th, 2007, 11:04 AM
Tour Takes Its Toll

'I Miss Home So Much'; Chakvetadze, Other Rising Stars Jam Their Schedules

Michael Traikos, National Post

Published: Tuesday, August 14, 2007
TORONTO - With her blonde hair and disarming smile, Russia's Anna Chakvetadze may be the next "It Girl" on the women's tennis scene.
But after competing in six straight events, the exhausted 20-year-old is starting to feel more like the "Sick Girl" of the tour.
Since the beginning of June, Chakvetadze has made it to the quarter-finals of the French Open, won a Tier III tournament in The Netherlands, advanced to the third round of Wimbledon, played two Federation Cup matches, won back-to-back tournaments in Cincinnati, Ohio, and Stanford, Calif., and reached the semi-finals in San Diego.

For her tireless efforts, she climbed two spots in the world rankings, to No. 6. But it was not without sacrifice.
The Muscovite, along with several other players at this week's Rogers Cup in Toronto, recently contracted an energy-sapping cold. That, along with the fact that she cannot quite remember the last time she visited home -- or received a haircut -- and it is not surprising that Chakvetadze had a difficult time keeping her eyes open at yesterday's news conference.
"I'm still alive," a droopy-eyed Chakvetadze joked. "I miss home so much now that I'm away for so much. It's crazy.
"When you're winning so many matches in a row, of course you get tired, but you get confidence. That's why you're playing so much, because you want to be confident before the Grand Slams."
For rising tennis stars, there is pressure to participate in as many tournaments as possible in order to raise their ranking. For Chakvetadze, there is an added benefit: the exposure helps others properly enunciate her name (chuk-veh-TAHDzeh).
"I think in France and Italy it's real difficult for them to pronounce my name," said Chakvetadze, whose friends call her A-Chak. "But they're getting better. When I played junior it was very bad. I even couldn't understand."
Chair umpires have received more practice this year. The fifth-year professional has competed in 15 tournaments in 2007 and heads into the Rogers Cup with an impressive 49-12 singles record.
Still, the hard-working Chakvetadze appears to be a slacker when compared to world No. 3 Jelena Jankovic, who has already competed in 20 tournaments. She also arrived in Toronto under the weather.
"I realize that most of the players are doing it, but it's tough on me," said Chakvetadze, who would much prefer the light schedule of world No. 1 Justine Henin, who has competed in just nine tournaments.
"She won the [French Open], so who cares?"
A Grand Slam has eluded Chakvetadze so far.
She lost to countrywoman Maria Sharapova in the quarters at both the French and Australian Opens.
She also lost to Sharapova, the world No. 2, in San Diego. But it was in the previous round of that tournament where the 5-foot-7, 128-pounder recorded the most memorable victory of her young career, a three-set win over Wimbledon champion Venus Williams.
"It was the biggest win, I think," Chakvetadze said. "It took a lot of power for me, that's why the next day I was really tired. The thing is, when you beat top players, of course you have confidence, but it's just one match. And you have to play a lot of matches in a row to be in the tournament."

Chakvetadze, who lists Troy as her favourite movie, realized last year that a lack of endurance was the Achilles heel of her game. So she worked on becoming fitter and stronger and created a demanding schedule that would test her durability.
"Last year I played maybe two tournaments in a row," she said. "If I played in the semi-finals or quarter-finals, I got tired ? when you get to the semi-finals, you may think it's a good result. But you want to win a tournament."
With four wins to her name this year, Chakvetadze's career has benefitted from the added workload. But the same cannot be said of her personal life or hygiene.
"I have so much stuff to do and I have no time for a hairdresser," Chakvetadze said of her waist-long locks, which last saw scissors more than 12 months ago.
"But now, after a year, maybe I'll cut it --just a little bit."

Wintermute
Aug 14th, 2007, 11:19 AM
"I think in France and Italy it's real difficult for them to pronounce my name," said Chakvetadze, whose friends call her A-Chak.

"I have so much stuff to do and I have no time for a hairdresser," Chakvetadze said of her waist-long locks, which last saw scissors more than 12 months ago.

A-Chak is a new one! Not heard that before. And don't they give free haircuts and stuff to the players at US Open? I think she probably does need a trim so she doesn't get it caught in her racquet again. :lol:

I hope she's feeling better for Wednesday. Quite a few players seem to have picked up this illness. Daniela had to retire with it last week in LA.

Wintermute
Aug 14th, 2007, 11:23 AM
For all those waiting desperately for a new diary entry (GL!) Anna is blogging on wtatour.com this week:

Chakvetadze's Toronto Blog

http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/3/global/library/200x250/chakvetadze%2007toronto%20blog%20200.jpg

TORONTO, Canada - She keeps going from strength to strength. Last fall she cracked the Top 20, earlier this season she broke into the Top 10 and now Anna Chakvetadze sits at a career-high No.6 in the world, hot off of the heels of consecutive titles at Cincinnati and Stanford. Now, she heads to Toronto in the hunt for her second career Tier I title, and brings us all along for the ride in the latest Sony Ericsson WTA Tour Player Blog.

-----

Monday, August 13, 2007

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!

It has been a good summer for me. Of course, winning those titles in Cincinnati and Stanford helps a lot with my confidence - it's always great to win two titles in a row. But I got a cold after that - I'm still recovering, and it's tough.

After San Diego I went to Los Angeles to practice but I barely practiced, just once or twice, because I was sick. We came here to Toronto last Thursday and it's been getting a little better. I've been practicing for only about an hour a day so I can save as much energy as possible for my first match, which is on Wednesday.

Despite this situation, and having wanted to go right to sleep the moment I got here, I really like this city. Not only is the tournament well-organized - we have our own personal driver - but the city is nice as well. It's amazing the amount of Russians that live here! I was practicing with Svetlana Kuznetsova yesterday and so many people were watching us, maybe even more than the real matches! It's just like home, to know you'll have lots of support is a great feeling :)

We actually went to a Russian restaurant tonight. Our driver showed it to us! He told us that it was one of his favorite restaurants. I've been away from home for a month and I miss Russian food. We just got back and now I'm writing this...

It has been a pretty normal day for me. We did the All-Access Hour, where we do all of this media stuff. I was pretty tired so after that I went back to the hotel and didn't do too much until we went to the restaurant. I'd love to talk about some more exciting things, like that I went to a night club or something, but really this hasn't been too interesting a day! I probably won't do too much tomorrow either because I play Wednesday, but hopefully I'll have some more to talk about :)

I'll talk to you guys tomorrow!

Anna

wtatour.com (http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/1/newsroom/stories/?ContentID=1613)

Sharapower8
Aug 14th, 2007, 03:10 PM
It's good to read her back ! Don't worry Anna, everything you write is always interesting :worship: :kiss:

penkku
Aug 14th, 2007, 03:14 PM
Anna :) Go conquer Canada, don´t tremble like a maple leaf ;)

Pink Princess
Aug 14th, 2007, 03:24 PM
http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/3/global/photogallery/canada/f_28.jpg

©Action Images
Toronto, Canada (August 13): Young Russian Anna Chakvetadze was interviewed by several media outlets during the All Access Hour.

C'mon Anna!!! http://www.thecrescentorder.com/forums/images/smilies/1/menina1.gif Tomorrow Wednesday she plays.

goldenlox
Aug 14th, 2007, 07:31 PM
Anna plays Razzano tomorrow. She's in good form and Anna will have to be healthy and play well to win.

Sharapower8
Aug 14th, 2007, 09:49 PM
Good luck for tomorrow :kiss:
I hope she'll be healthy enough :wavey:

RsaibotD
Aug 15th, 2007, 02:49 AM

....:lol: ....

Court 1 (starts at 11am)
Safarova vs Shaughnessy
Cibulkova vs Golovin
Chakvetadze vs Razzano

good luck anna;)

goldenlox
Aug 15th, 2007, 10:38 AM
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Hello again everyone!
Like yesterday, I didn't do all that much today either but that's probably a good thing, because like I said, I'm trying to save my energy for my match tomorrow.
The first thing I did today was sleep in very late and miss breakfast. Now my dad has been telling me I need to eat it every day, but this is the third day in a row I haven't gotten up in time. Anyway, today I went to the tournament site and had what was sort of breakfast and lunch at the same time :) Then, I watched a bit of the match between Razzano and Rezai, which I'd play the winner of Wednesday.
Razzano won, and after what I saw, I'll have to play my best tomorrow. She's in good shape and had good results last week in Los Angeles. I've played her twice before and beaten her both times, but neither match was easy. The last time we played was at Miami last year and I think we've both improved since then. She's had injury problems but she's a fighter and that's why she's always dangerous.
I didn't practice for too long after that; maybe 30-40 minutes. I feel my energy coming back. I feel I'm playing well but I'm not moving much in practice because I want to be fresh tomorrow. We didn't play a set or anything, just other things...
After practice I didn't do anything interesting at all. Well I went to the mall, which is not that far from my hotel, but when I got there all the shops were closed so no shopping for me today. I can't wait until next week - I am going to New York a week before the US Open starts - so I'll definitely get some good shopping in :)
I think all girls like shopping. But what I shop for depends on what's there. I just go to the shops and see what I like and don't like, and just buy what I like. It can be handbags or clothes - actually it's mostly handbags or clothes. Of course, shopping is best with my mom - she can go all day long and can even outlast ME. Shopping with my dad is a different story... We'll go into a store and he'll tell me to just find what I want and get it so we can leave. My dad is the one with me in Toronto so that's what I'm looking forward to here! My mom and brother were with me for a month, but after San Diego they went home because my brother (who is nine) had school coming up. I was alone in Los Angeles for a few days, but my dad came back from Moscow to join me in Toronto. So here we are!
My dad travels with me more as my mom can't travel too much because of my brother. I think he probably belongs with her anyway, because she helps him with school and keeps him under control. My dad can't handle it. He's such a kind father - too kind maybe! My brother gets away with not doing his homework and just playing his video games when my dad is in charge, whereas my mom would hide the video games if he didn't do his homework! I never really got into video games. I watch him play them sometimes. Sometimes I'll go back and he has a bunch of things he wants to show me - like once I came back and he had five cartoons ready to go and wanted to watch them with me! I do like them though. My favorite was Shrek - it was very funny, especially the donkey. But anyway...
I'll probably get some more rest tonight to be as ready as possible tomorrow. Hopefully, I can continue to play well like I have been doing this summer.
I'll talk to you all after the match!
Anna
-----
Visit Anna's official Web site at www.theannachakvetadze.com (http://www.theannachakvetadze.com/).
Visit Tennis Warehouse (http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/?from=wta) to buy the gear used by Anna Chakvetadze and all of your other favorite Sony Ericsson WTA Tour players!
-----
Monday, August 13, 2007
Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!
It has been a good summer for me. Of course, winning those titles in Cincinnati and Stanford helps a lot with my confidence - it's always great to win two titles in a row. But I got a cold after that - I'm still recovering, and it's tough.
After San Diego I went to Los Angeles to practice but I barely practiced, just once or twice, because I was sick. We came here to Toronto last Thursday and it's been getting a little better. I've been practicing for only about an hour a day so I can save as much energy as possible for my first match, which is on Wednesday.
Despite this situation, and having wanted to go right to sleep the moment I got here, I really like this city. Not only is the tournament well-organized - we have our own personal driver - but the city is nice as well. It's amazing the amount of Russians that live here! I was practicing with Svetlana Kuznetsova yesterday and so many people were watching us, maybe even more than the real matches! It's just like home, to know you'll have lots of support is a great feeling :)
We actually went to a Russian restaurant tonight. Our driver showed it to us! He told us that it was one of his favorite restaurants. I've been away from home for a month and I miss Russian food. We just got back and now I'm writing this...
It has been a pretty normal day for me. We did the All-Access Hour, where we do all of this media stuff. I was pretty tired so after that I went back to the hotel and didn't do too much until we went to the restaurant. I'd love to talk about some more exciting things, like that I went to a night club or something, but really this hasn't been too interesting a day! I probably won't do too much tomorrow either because I play Wednesday, but hopefully I'll have some more to talk about :)
I'll talk to you guys tomorrow!
Anna

Ballbasher
Aug 15th, 2007, 11:11 AM
Razzano will be dangerous :scared: All the best Chaky :D

Sharapower8
Aug 15th, 2007, 01:38 PM
Anna is such a funny and nice girl :lol:
I love her diary there :hug:

hu2891601
Aug 15th, 2007, 08:46 PM
Anna retired.. :sad:

Is she gonna continue writing blog this week? ;)

Wintermute
Aug 15th, 2007, 08:47 PM
Razzano def. Chakvetadze 7-6(5) 2-0 ret.

I think Anna only had enough energy to try and win in straight sets. Once she lost the tiebreaker she probably knew she wouldn't be able to last three sets. :sad:

At least she honoured her commitment to the tournament and showed up - she could have easily pulled out. It's a shame because she was defending many points and was having a great summer. I hope this illness doesn't derail her preparations for NYC.

And I don't think this will be the longest blog on wtatour.com

smokovec
Aug 15th, 2007, 08:50 PM
Recover well for the US Open Anna. :hug:

TheBoiledEgg
Aug 15th, 2007, 08:53 PM
Anna :( :sad: :bigcry:

maybe it would have best to not play this week either.

get well soon Anna :) :)
need to be 100% for US Open

goldenlox
Aug 15th, 2007, 08:57 PM
Now Anna has 2 weeks to recover. Her draw was very difficult. She needed to be 100% healthy.
Now Anna can rest a little.

saint2
Aug 15th, 2007, 09:23 PM
She should rest this week...So many tournaments arent good for her..

selyoink
Aug 15th, 2007, 09:31 PM
Tough luck for Anna. Rest up for the Open now.

Pink Princess
Aug 15th, 2007, 10:33 PM
It was obvious, though Anna started winning 3-0, of any form much more important the US Open that ret. in Toronto, therefore very well Anna.

goldenlox
Aug 15th, 2007, 10:59 PM
Her blog yesterday sounded good. I thought she might be healthy today.
I'm looking forward to this final blog, to read what happened.
Anna has a major coming, then Fed Cup final, then her title defense in Moscow. And probably the YEC.
Still a lot of tennis ahead.

cosmoose
Aug 15th, 2007, 11:04 PM
Worst news possible! http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Sad/sad-052.gifhttp://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Sad/sad-052.gifhttp://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Sad/sad-052.gifhttp://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Sad/sad-052.gif

Wintermute
Aug 15th, 2007, 11:09 PM
Her blog yesterday sounded good. I thought she might be healthy today.
I'm looking forward to this final blog, to read what happened.

She'll just say she wasn't recovered enough from this virus. I'm sure if she'd won the first set tiebreak she would have kept going and tried to win in straights.

Nothing keeping her in Toronto now. She can head straight to New York, rest up a day or two until she's totally over this and then get back into training. I guess she didn't do much with Lansdorp in LA but I think for any major modifications to the game it has to wait for the off-season.

cosmoose
Aug 16th, 2007, 07:50 AM
Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Well I had my first match of the week today but unfortunately was unable to finish it because of this virus I've been talking about. I felt fine and ready to play going into the match, and I began the match well also, going up 3-0. But suddenly I started to feel my power go away. And we were having pretty long rallies too, which was tougher on me. After I lost the first set I played a few more games and that was it, I had nothing left. Sometimes stuff like this happens. It's sad, but what can I do? Hopefully I'll recover soon.

I was fine before the match. If I knew I wouldn't be able to finish the match, I would never have started it. But I think my practice leading up to today didn't prepare me for playing against Virginie. I'd hit for maybe an hour each day at most and do typical things like crosscourts and only a bit of running. I think Virginie is playing really well and I just didn't have enough energy in me today.

It's strange, I haven't had any injuries all year, but I've been sick like this three times now. I had it before Indian Wells and during Roland Garros. Roland Garros was particularly bad timing because I was in the quarterfinals. But in San Diego there was something going around and I guess I got it too. I think some time off is in order - maybe three or four days without tennis. I haven't decided whether or not I'll stay here or go to New York, but maybe a change would do me good.

I've really enjoyed my stay here in Toronto. Where we're staying is very nice, very quiet, and there's a lot of restaurants nearby too, and it's not that loud or crowded, like other areas. There was also a nice view of the city from my hotel room. The tournament was well-organized too. It was a pleasure for me to be here this past week, it's too bad it had to end this way...

I'm looking forward to going to New York. I've already talked about how shopping is a very important thing for me but I have a lot of friends there too, and it's very lively, very many people. It's like you're always on the move. And I've done well at the US Open before so I'm looking forward to playing there again.

It's a pity my week has come to an end, because I've got semifinal points to defend at this tournament and I really like to play here. But also it means my blog will come to an end much earlier than I had hoped :(

Hopefully, though, you've liked reading it as much as I enjoyed doing it, and I'll definitely be doing it again sometime so I'll talk to you all soon enough!!

Take care,

Anna :)

Sharapower8
Aug 16th, 2007, 11:59 AM
Thank you !
Too bad that she has to end her blog ! I loved reading her, it made my days :sad:

goldenlox
Aug 16th, 2007, 12:13 PM
Now she's going about 24 days with only one match.
So from playing a lot to not playing any matches.

fOxYLiCiOuS
Aug 18th, 2007, 09:34 AM
Anna :kiss: :hug:

good luck @ U.S OPEN :kiss: :kiss: