PDA

View Full Version : Daniela on WTA Starz Network

kournikovafan13
Jul 9th, 2002, 03:43 PM
http://hantuchova.wtastarz.com

I'm running the site, right now its not much but I'm working on it. :wavey::angel: Hope you like:D

Irish
Jul 10th, 2002, 01:02 AM
:wavey: Hi Kournikovafan13, great initiative and it is super you have started a WTAStarz site for Dani. I certainly appreciate and you have definitely put a lot of work into it. :D Keep up the great work. :angel:

lemon
Jul 10th, 2002, 02:01 AM
good luck wit the site!!1

Jodie
Jul 10th, 2002, 02:14 AM
That's nice site, good luck K'ovafan13 ;)

cp16
Jul 10th, 2002, 11:40 AM
Looks good James.

Where do you get your videos from? And are whoever does them (if it's not you) working on any more?

kournikovafan13
Jul 10th, 2002, 02:31 PM
Thanks all:)

cp, I don't do the videos actually. I'm not sure who does them, it's probably Amanda, Josh, or Poe, but I'm pretty sure they still do them:D

Oh and btw, do you guys like the color? I actually said red and black, not pink and black so I think I'll ask for that to be changed.

hantuchova_rulez
Jul 10th, 2002, 05:55 PM
Hey, great site...keep up the good work, it is appreciated! oh, and red? Pink isn't too bad but make sure the red isn't too strong!

TatiAnnahølic
Jul 10th, 2002, 05:56 PM
Great Site James :D Congrats!!!

Stoopy
Jul 10th, 2002, 09:24 PM
Looks really nice. Good luck with it! :D And I see a link to my site there, so I'll get one up to yours pronto. :)

michael-elliott
Jul 11th, 2002, 10:05 PM
Hey

I'm new to this site... I hope I get more chance to come here and chat.

Anyway, I have serious problems with my ISP, and for the forseeable future I'm stuck with them.

Anyway, my question is for K'kovafan13... can you maek it so that I can use a program such as Getright to get the videos, as I cannot download them using this as the HTML link stands :confused: so if u could upload em to say, a files section, with direct links, I'd be so so happy

I'm trying to get together a VCD of lots of Daniela clips for personal digestion :P ;) for when i don't always ahve access to a computer

Irish
Jul 14th, 2002, 01:55 AM
Hi Michael :wavey: ...welcome and you have great taste in music. :)

Kournikovafan13, pink and black or red and black....either one is fine with me. :)