PDA

View Full Version : lleyton and kim off to belgium

spiritfullfrog
Jul 9th, 2002, 11:52 AM
Hey all fans
I'm new here but I hope to stay.
As you all probaly know, Kim and Lleyton have flown off :wavey: to Belgium for a well deserved break.
Does anyone know exactly what they'll be up to?
And this is where we can all post pics of them sighted in Belgium.
Have a good time Kim and Lleyton!

Cilla
Jul 9th, 2002, 11:59 AM
Hi spiritfullfrog :wavey: Welcome to the CC lounge :0 I hope you enjoy it here :bounce:

Mazza
Jul 9th, 2002, 08:08 PM
Welcome spiritfullfrog :wavey:

They'll probaly just have a well deserved rest and be normal I guess lol... prahaps they'll see how their house is comming along? :)

E. Blackadder
Jul 9th, 2002, 08:58 PM
I think they will spend some time in Brussels to see Elke play and further rest and relax :D

angele87
Jul 9th, 2002, 09:28 PM
Hi spiritfullfrog :wavey: Welcome to the board!!

I doubt we'll see any pictures of Lleyton and Kim in belgium unless, like Rhythmboy suggested, they go watch Elke because the media don't usually stalk them or anything lol although it may change with Lleyton winning Wimbledon :confused:

KaseyL
Jul 10th, 2002, 11:23 AM
§ Here is a little thing about Lleyton and Kim heading for Belgium:

CATCHING up on lost time will be the No 1 priority for tennis couple Lleyton Hewitt and his Belgian girlfriend Kim Clijsters.

Yesterday, that included kissing and cuddling as the pair loaded their bags in the back of a van, before heading to the airport.

With a private chartered jet waiting to take them from the UK to Belgium, the couple plan to get some rest, as well as catching up with Clijsters' family and friends.

§ And here is a look at the FRONTPAGE of the Daily Telegraph, with the pic of Lleyton and Kim kissing outdoors in London! (same pic like the one I posted here on this board btw)

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Enjoy!

The text that goes with the pic reads:
'Lleyton Hewitt might be the newly crowned Wimbledon champion but to Kim Clijsters he's her boyfriend and yesterday she took him home to see mum and dad.'

KaseyL
Jul 10th, 2002, 11:51 AM
And because it's such a cute pic, and as a favor to the Lleyki's ;)

here's that brand new pic of Lleyton and Kim kissing in London before heading for Belgium again!

It has been posted in the thread with new Kim pics too.

Enjoy!
:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Lleyki
Jul 10th, 2002, 12:10 PM
That pic is coooooo cute :hearts:

Thx Ingrid