PDA

View Full Version : ANNA K AND E IGLESIAS:A NIGHT OF HOT SEX!

AaronJoyB
Jul 9th, 2002, 11:38 AM
ANNA AND ENRIQUE SPENT AN INCREDIBLE NIGHT OF SEX IN LONDON!
NEWSPAPER SAID THAT THE COUPLE DID SOME HOT SEX AND SCREAM A LOT ALL NIGHT LONG TILL SOMEONE OF THE HOTEL SERVICE TELL THEM TO STOP!

IT'S ON AN ITALIAN INTERNET SITE WWW.TGCOM.IT

Cilla
Jul 9th, 2002, 11:48 AM
Article from the Sun: (English Tabloid)

Quiet please!
ENRIQUE IGLESIAS and ANNA KOURNIKOVA’s romps kept hotel guests up all night.

The reception of the plush Four Seasons in London was bombarded with complaints about screams and moans which went on until 4am on Saturday.

The tennis beauty and her Latin heart-throb lover made the racket in his hotel room after canoodling at the Mayfair Club in the West End.

One hotel insider told me: “They were so noisy. I could hear Anna screaming and it sounded like cries of pleasure.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/picture/0,,2002310570,00.jpg

“Another guest several doors down the corridor complained twice about the noise and there were complaints by people in the next room and also from the room below. People were calling the reception until past four in the morning.

“It was obvious what Anna and Enrique were up to. There was a lot of laughing, it went quiet for a while then it started off again. The two of them were giggling for hours.

“Finally the management decided to send someone to knock on their door to tell them to stop the noise.”

Hours later, Anna and her doubles partner CHANDA RUBIN were defeated by VENUS WILLIAMS and her sister SERENA in the women’s doubles semi-final at Wimbledon.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/picture/0,,2002310387,00.gif

Anna, who is supposed to be back with her former fiancé, ice hockey star SERGEI FEDOROV, has made a series of visits to Enrique’s £1,300-a-night West End hotel room.

And the two showed off their special friendship when she turned up to support him at the Party In The Park in Hyde Park on Sunday.

The blonde Russian watched Enrique’s performance from the side of the stage.

Anna and Enrique first met when she appeared in his video for the single Escape, where they shared a raunchy kiss.
Enrique, who has never hidden fancying Anna, said then:

“She’s really nice. She’s the kind of girl who is crazy but in a cool way.

Just weeks later, he said: “Anna is one of the sexiest women in the whole world. I would love to go out with her.”

The pair have always denied any romance but a source close to Enrique told me: “Yes, they are going out together. They have been for a while.”

They have now flown to Miami together.

Anna has been dating Russian Sergei on and off for the last six years. The pair met when she was just 15.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/picture/0,,2002310557,00.gif

irma
Jul 9th, 2002, 11:49 AM
how do they know it was hot?
where the journalists there too? :rolleyes: ;)

AaronJoyB
Jul 9th, 2002, 11:51 AM
well i ask to myself the sane thingh!

maybe journalists are a bit too jelous!

Cilla
Jul 9th, 2002, 11:53 AM
LOL!!;) :p

endiadjendiadj
Jul 9th, 2002, 11:53 AM
eversince she hooked up with enrique, she's been losing in the first rounds of tournaments. hmmm :confused: :confused:

RUN ANNA RUN! RUN FAR AWAY FROM ENRIQUE!:fiery:

FP
Jul 9th, 2002, 11:58 AM
hmmm:rolleyes:

Hulet
Jul 9th, 2002, 12:01 PM
I really don't like iglesias (sp?) and I hope anna dumps him quick; she can do better.....like me for starter :)

btw, poor chanda...she got shafted (if the story is real)- she probably was expecting her partner was preparing and sleeping well for next days match...but instead anna has different plans

endiadjendiadj
Jul 9th, 2002, 12:19 PM
i think anna played extremely well against the williams sisters in that doubles match. her volleys and returns were some of the best i've seen from her.

the double faults and weak serves were happening before she even met enrique, so you can't blame those on a late night out with him.

ajayares
Jul 9th, 2002, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by eta psi
btw, poor chanda...she got shafted (if the story is real)- she probably was expecting her partner was preparing and sleeping well for next days match...but instead anna has different plans

You got it right, If the story is correct and what are the chances that it is accurate??
I mean just look at the source and as mentioned above how the fuck would they know what happened..

BTW did it look like Anna let Chanda down on the court??? from what I saw I would say no..

Oh, were does it say in the article that they had sex??? they are just assuming that happen..
So I guess all the people at this hotel were lining up in the morning to inform the London Sun of what went on, if so why did it take 4 days before appearing in there paper??? :rolleyes:

But I agree with what someone said above, she needs to get rid of him, if in fact they are dating..

Plus I just hope none of this effects her coaching relationship with Harold Solomon..

Volcana
Jul 9th, 2002, 12:27 PM
When people ask why it's so hard for Anna to be taken seriously as a tennis player, I refer them to threads like these. Anna's own fans are what stop her from being taken seriously as a tennis player.

apoet29
Jul 9th, 2002, 12:42 PM
What I am appalled at is the reaction of some Anna fans. I just came from the Kournikova board and some of the reaction to the news that Anna is dating Enrique is horrible. The way people are acting over there, you would think that Anna's career will be totally ruined by her involvement with him. Has Anna shown anything but the highest commitment to her tennis in the last three months? Of course, she hasn't. Anna fired her parents, went out and got the best coach to help her get her game on track. She decided to start playing smaller events to win matches and played doubles at Wimbledon. Those are smart decisions, and she should be applauded for them. Just because she is involved with Enrique doesn't mean that her commitment to tennis will change.

Honestly, if I were Anna, I would be appalled at fans who couldn't respect my personal decisions.

ajayares
Jul 9th, 2002, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Volcana
When people ask why it's so hard for Anna to be taken seriously as a tennis player, I refer them to threads like these. Anna's own fans are what stop her from being taken seriously as a tennis player.

Anna's own fans stop her from been taken seriously as a tennis player, do they???

Since when is the person who started the thread a fan of Anna?? and since when did a fan of Anna's work for the london Sun.. :rolleyes:

Beat
Jul 9th, 2002, 12:52 PM
this is not possible because both anna and enrique are still virgins.

babsi
Jul 9th, 2002, 12:55 PM
I saw the article last night in the Sun.

I think the 'British press' is unique in this aspect of having these kind of stories in mainstream newspapers, so in some ways I am kind of hardened to this kind of stuff.

But what can Anna do?
If the Sun wants to run this story which could be a lie or could be true, they will. They have been sued in the past countless times and nothing has stopped them. Maybe I am cold here but the best thing it to ignore this kind of stuff because it will NEVER stop.

juggler
Jul 9th, 2002, 12:58 PM
apoet i think the rection over there is quite acceptable IF the stories were true.

if you read all the articles about what supposedly she was upto the night before the doubles semi, can u honestly say this is the behaviour of someone who is committed 100% to her tennis? i think not.

that said, i for one will not accuse of her that, because after all these are english tabloids, so i give it no credibility at all.

endiadjendiadj
Jul 9th, 2002, 01:05 PM
isn't anna allowed to have a personal life? again, i say she played extremely well in that doubles match. she was the best vollyer on the court that day!

apoet29
Jul 9th, 2002, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by juggler
apoet i think the rection over there is quite acceptable IF the stories were true.

if you read all the articles about what supposedly she was upto the night before the doubles semi, can u honestly say this is the behaviour of someone who is committed 100% to her tennis? i think not.

that said, i for one will not accuse of her that, because after all these are english tabloids, so i give it no credibility at all.

I think you just contradicted yourself Juggs. First, you state that the reaction is appropriate if the stories are true. Then you state that British tabloids have no credibility. Since the story came from a British tabloid, I think we can all conclude that the story is not true.

What Anna and any other tennis player does on his or her own private time is their business. If (and I mean if) Anna was sleeping with Enrique the night before her match, that is her business. It certainly didn't affect her play on the court. I thought she played very well in that doubles semifinal. Unfortunately, she and Chanda played the Williams sisters because I really think they would have beaten any other team.

I stand by my statement that Anna has shown great commitment to her tennis. Her private life is her business and she shouldn't be criticized for it. I think a lot of fans are looking for a reason for her recent slump and since many fans don't like Enrique, he serves as a convenient scapegoat.

ajayares
Jul 9th, 2002, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by endiadjendiadj
isn't anna allowed to have a personal life? again, i say she played extremely well in that doubles match. she was the best vollyer on the court that day!

Of course she is, I just wish that her personal life was not spread over over the newspapers, it doesn't happen with too many other tennis players, except for a few, but not nearly as much as Anna..

I agree with you about the doubles match, she played really well from what I saw..

That's why I doubt the stories that I have read about her, I should just ingore them really, but it becomes really annoying after awhile, but I shouldn't take them seriously...

juggler
Jul 9th, 2002, 01:24 PM
apoet i think u misunderstood me.

im just saying that if u forget the source of the articles, and just take it on face value that anna was staying up to 3-4 am the night before a semi final. then that kind of reaction is justified. it cannot be in her best interests being up late.

if some people want to choose to believe what is written then that is upto them.

however you and i both know that these stories are probably baseless, and therefore wont criticise her.

also whether they were or were not having sex is not an issue to me (some say it actually helps with your performance :)). but it was the point of her being up late partying etc. the night before a final.

tennischick
Jul 9th, 2002, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Beat
this is not possible because both anna and enrique are still virgins.

LOL! or maybe it was Enrique doing all the screaming...:eek: :eek::eek:

endiadjendiadj
Jul 9th, 2002, 01:43 PM
of course it's going to happen to anna more than any other because the media follows anna around 24/7!:rolleyes: the press doesn't follow anyone else around as much as they do anna.

When you have cameras on you all the time, you're going to get 'caught' doing something and it's going to be in the paper.

anna is 'the' media star and she's paying for it. unfortunately.

THE NET
Jul 9th, 2002, 01:44 PM
Enrique is gay. Maybe it's only him that screaming out loud all night!

This maybe a make up story.....poor Anna.

Anna, Anna, Anna...........

:o

irma
Jul 9th, 2002, 01:46 PM
beat you were in that room too?
this is getting interesting;)

irma
Jul 9th, 2002, 01:47 PM
enrique iglesias is hot normally but in his last video he indeed looks totally gay!

juggler
Jul 9th, 2002, 01:47 PM
When you have cameras on you all the time, you're going to get 'caught' doing something and it's going to be in the paper.

anna is 'the' media star and she's paying for it. unfortunately.

what exactly did the cameras catch her doing. being back stage at a concert is hardly a sin IMO

ajayares
Jul 9th, 2002, 01:50 PM

The fact is nothing that has been reported has been caught on camera, except for the pic of her backstage at that concert on Sunday..

endiadjendiadj
Jul 9th, 2002, 02:01 PM
'caught' on camera and the media's going to make up a story to go with it. i don't believe most of this stuff but when you have photogs following you around all the time, like anna does then everything she does, no matter how insignificant, will be reported.

Beat
Jul 9th, 2002, 03:34 PM
or maybe anna took it literally when she so often heard everybody saying "fuck enrique iglesias" under their breath? ;)

Zamboni
Jul 9th, 2002, 04:29 PM
I think this story is totally crap...if ony for the style it's written in :rolleyes:

There have been so many stories like this, and none of them were true, and now it's about Anna, and we all believe it? Come on!

I just wanna add that it's great that we don't know if Anna's really with Enrique, or back with Sergei, or with someone elso, or single.... It must be hard for Anna to keep her private life private, but she's doing a good job there!

Aloysius
Jul 9th, 2002, 05:07 PM
They were just playing Twister, dammit. Anna was probably winning. ;)

Scott Storm
Jul 9th, 2002, 05:15 PM
She played well!

That is all I have to say on the matter, and the only opinion I am entitled to hold in relation to her life! (ie. an opinion relating to her on court performance)

Rollo
Jul 9th, 2002, 05:19 PM
You're wrong Aloysius.

I was there. I was "the fly on the wall". Actually, Anna and Enrique were singing and making sound effects for his next video, called, "Anna you Make me scream and laugh";)

OK-they did play twister, but only later.

Seriously, this story has as much credibility as
"Space aliens land at White House and kidnap Bush's brain". Come to think of it, the kidnap story has MORE credibility.

Question for the Brits: CAN the tabs be sued, and does anyone ever do it? Anna could always sue the hotel(if she even stayed there)and the tab.

Dawn Marie
Jul 9th, 2002, 05:34 PM
#1 I don't believe this story and #2 if she were dating Enrique, using him as a skapegoat is pathetic. Give Anna some credit, she has been losing before she met Enrique. I would like to think even she would admit that some of her non-winning ways are becuase of her own making.

#3. I don't believe this article is true at all.

Jay
Jul 9th, 2002, 05:37 PM
hmm

I remember years ago the Herald Sun in Australia ran a similar article about Anna and the Scud 'sharing bodily fluids' in a car that was parked in an underground car park . It was just as lewd and tacky as this article.

And just like this article the Hun's allegations had no hard evidence or quoted any named persons who were present at the time of Miss Kournikova's alledged sexual behaviour. However this didn't stop the Hun from advertising that they had an 'exclusive photo' of Anna Kournikova to go with their article.

When the reader turned to the relevant page of this rag there was indeed a photo of Anna Kournikova and it was exclusive and it did show her in a car. However she was alone in the car and she was err.........eating an ice cream. :confused:

Cilla
Jul 9th, 2002, 06:40 PM
Take the sun with a pinch of salt people-to say it's not the most reliable paper in England is like saying the williamses aren't a dominant force in tennis. I posted it coz i saw it on their website then saw the title of this thread. Anna has the right to do whatever she pleases. I wonder who these sources are:rolleyes:

Dado
Jul 9th, 2002, 08:46 PM
Oh, I wish that I can be Enrique!

Sean
Jul 9th, 2002, 09:17 PM
:fiery: Enrique. dumbass prick

Anna no need to fake it with me you'll feel the real deal.

Kart
Jul 9th, 2002, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Rollo

Question for the Brits: CAN the tabs be sued, and does anyone ever do it? Anna could always sue the hotel(if she even stayed there)and the tab.

They do get sued occasionally but not nearly as often as you would expect for all the trash they report. Most often they settle out of court.

I was watching this interview with a tabloid editor who explained that they have a team of lawyers go over most of those kind of stories to make sure they have some kind of legal escape route.

nysaga
Jul 9th, 2002, 09:32 PM
All British papers are TRASH. They have no legitimate newspapers overthere!!!

Cilla
Jul 9th, 2002, 09:46 PM
Yeah it's true the tabs do get sued for libel or defamation of character all the time but as Kart pointed out nearly all cases end up with an out of court settlement. & you are right nysaga the british papers here are full of crap, but unfortuantely it's whatever sells the papers. The broadsheets are marginally better but they are too big 4 me to read :o I can never fold them properly :( :o

Philip
Jul 9th, 2002, 09:58 PM
i had alot of fun reading this thread hehe :D :p

Philip
Jul 9th, 2002, 09:59 PM
- oh and i dont believe it, but i wouldnt mind if it was true coz its funny :p

anabel
Jul 9th, 2002, 10:02 PM
Tennis players seem to love Spanish men :hearts:

lol

JonBcn
Jul 10th, 2002, 12:25 AM
As if you could have hot sex with wimpy Enrique. You'd have to slap him about a bit at the same time, no?

Cassius
Jul 10th, 2002, 12:36 AM
All British papers are TRASH. They have no legitimate newspapers overthere!!!
FUCK YOU!!!!!!!:fiery:
We have plenty of 'legitimate' papers. The Sun is bollocks, so id the Mirror and the Sport, but we have plenty more papers that can be trusted.
People have said this story is false because it was reported in the Sun, but at the same time it was also reported in an Italian paper, which means it's more likey to be true. If it's just reported in The Sun, then I'd say it's false, but if it's reported in 2 papers in 2 different countries at the same time, then there must've been SOMETHING happening. I'm not saying the story is 100% true, I'm just saying there could be an ellement of truth in it.

Who says Anna is a virgin. She said that over a year ago. She's 21 now and she has a personal life, so why do you all think she's still not had sex? Sex is a perfectly natural thing for a 21 year to do.

Asmus
Jul 10th, 2002, 01:28 AM
So Anna has been romantically linked to:

Sergei Fedorov
Pavel Bure
Mark Philippoussis
Nicholas Lapentti
Enrique Iglesias

Anyone else? It's tough to keep track.

jojoseph
Jul 10th, 2002, 06:23 AM
Maybe I missed something, but who are the exact people that saw them coming and going from his hotel and have said that they actually saw anna and enrique together?

And where are the pics?

yet again, the tabloids created a story out of nothing and they got the major exposure and attention

ajayares
Jul 10th, 2002, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Cassius
People have said this story is false because it was reported in the Sun, but at the same time it was also reported in an Italian paper, which means it's more likey to be true. If it's just reported in The Sun, then I'd say it's false, but if it's reported in 2 papers in 2 different countries at the same time, then there must've been SOMETHING happening. I'm not saying the story is 100% true, I'm just saying there could be an ellement of truth in it.

umm where do you think the italian report came from???
It was reported in our newspapers today, it was on the BBC and it was in the New York post, so it must be true :rolleyes:

But have you actually notice that all the reports come from ONE source and ONE source only, "the London Sun"

What were you thinking??? Everyone had their own reporters there, that how they got the story :rolleyes:

Fact is the is only ONE source to the story and since it has appeared everywhere now, it doesn't make it a more creditable story..

Mattographer
Jul 10th, 2002, 11:44 AM
LMAO!! I think it's funny!! :D :o

Rollo
Jul 10th, 2002, 03:37 PM
Thanks for answering my question Kart:)

There ARE a lot of good papers in Britain Cassius, but the British press are notorious for being sharks around Wimbledon time. It's one reason many women have skipped Eastbourne in recent years, because it's one less week of being subjected to tabloid press.

If and when Anna gets a right good rodgering I hope she has better taste than Enrique.

barmaid
Jul 10th, 2002, 05:35 PM
I just finished watching a segment of "The View" and they were talking about the article printed about Anna and Enrique so were laughing about the reason..other guests couldn't sleep because of the screeching and uproar coming from their room (like someone said...did anybody see them together?)...anyway this was supposed to happen the night before Anna took to the court with Chanda to meet the Williams sisters in the semi-finals..so the gals on the view asked "Would you rather have an orgasm or beat the Williams sisters?" Star, the only black gal said she'd rather beat the Williams sisters!!:rolleyes: So they had some fun at Anna and Enrique's expense!!:bounce:

barmaid:wavey:

Mattographer
Feb 4th, 2003, 01:07 AM
BUMP! :o

For example, she had sex with Enrique and she might having the baby now! :o

Sam L
Feb 4th, 2003, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by AlexSydney
BUMP! :o

For example, she had sex with Enrique and she might having the baby now! :o

You mean to tell me Anna was 6 months pregnant at the Australian Open? :eek: LOL

Mattographer
Feb 4th, 2003, 02:28 AM
No, I mean... during break season, she might had sex with him! :angel:

brunof
Feb 4th, 2003, 03:18 AM
I wonder if Anna can sing...