PDA

View Full Version : Lleyton & Kim

Dirty Sanchez
Jul 9th, 2002, 10:18 AM
Why is that a lot of people keep saying they should spend less time together??

They're a couple and couples naturally are going to want to be together!! It's as simple as that.

Lleyton and Kim are happy together and I hope they keep seeing each other as much as they can.

Some think it's affecting they're form but personally I think that's a load of rubbish.

Kim was playing great tennis in 2001 and early 2002 while she was seeing Lleyton. It's her injured shoulder that's affecting her play not how often she's spending time with Hewitt.

Lleyton's form has improved while he's been with Kim so it's definitely not distracting him!.

I'm sure Kim will start playing at her very best again (starting with the US Open) once her shoulder's healed and it'll prove Lleyton doesn't affect how she plays!!.

irma
Jul 9th, 2002, 10:25 AM
Why is that a lot of people keep saying they should spend less time together?

are people really saying that? I haven't read that.
But I think they are 19 and 21 so they can perfectly decided how much time they want to spend together.
It's nobodies business but theirs!

Lisbeth
Jul 9th, 2002, 11:04 AM
Yes, I've noticed people are saying that and they are idiots. I have no idea how it could be anything other than great for both their careers and their general adjustment as people to have a loving, kind, supportive relationship with each other. Haven't they seen how damn happy those two always look? And if it isn't harming Lleyton's career I have no idea why it would harm Kim's (in fact hanging around such a professional success-oriented bunch as Lleyton's team might even be a good thing for her!).
Mind you, people have criticised Lleyton for travelling with his mate Hayden and his parents too so maybe they are jealous that they don't have people that love them that much.
I think it's normal for well adjusted young people to have friends and boyfriends (and parents!) and why should K & L miss out just because they are tennis pros?

Cilla
Jul 9th, 2002, 11:22 AM
Well I hadn't neard of this. I agree with u No.1 Kim. People should focus on the positive aspects to come out of the realtionship-they are both committed which gives them stability and someone to relate to, also it hasn't seemed to have had an adverse affect on their tennis use LL winning wimbledon as a prime example.

THE NET
Jul 9th, 2002, 01:42 PM
I don't like them, especially Kim Clijster.

:o

angele87
Jul 9th, 2002, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by THE NET
I don't like them, especially Kim Clijster.

:o

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Anyways I agree with all you guys, except the net... Their relationship seems to have done nothing except help them so I can't see why people are against it or have negative things to say. If you just look at them together they seem SO happy... I can't see why anybody would be againt that :confused: :(