PDA

View Full Version : House Sharing for Wimbledon 2008!!!

Als
Aug 2nd, 2007, 08:54 PM
Hey there!

I go to Wimbledon each and every year with my cousin (and all round best bud). We always rent accommodation in Wimbledon village as it's a beautiful place with gorgeous restaurants, cool bars, and of course the added bonus of lots of players hanging around the place.

We always rent B&B accomodation, but for the past few years, we've wanted to rent a house in the village just like the players do. Unfortunately, it costs roughly 2,000 punds sterling to fully rent a house in the village for the Wimby fortnight. This is where you come in. We're wondering would anyone be interested in sharing a house at next year's Wimby. We could get a big house, and have 3-4 people stay with us (that's a total then of 5-6). Then, it would work out quite cheap, and we will all have the experience of renting a lovely house in the heart of the village.

So would anyone be interested in this? And just to let you know, we're both young (25 and 21), we're lots of fun, friendly, and tennis mad!!! We would like to share with people from anywhere in the world, that are obviously fun and big tennis fans.

Post in here if you're interested!

Roll on Wimby '08, WOOOOOOO!!!!!

GracefulVenus
Aug 2nd, 2007, 09:13 PM
Just be careful doing this, there are a lot of creepos on the net. Hopefully not any on WTAworld, but you never know. Be careful and screen people thuroughly ;)

up!
Aug 2nd, 2007, 09:46 PM
Is your cousin hot? :lick:

Als
Aug 2nd, 2007, 09:51 PM
We're both smokin' hott!!!!! Oh and we're Irish aswell, forgot to mention that!

friendsita
Aug 2nd, 2007, 09:52 PM
Great idea! but I plan to go to next year us open and to winmby '09.

up!
Aug 2nd, 2007, 09:59 PM

Pics:lick: :lol:

fufuqifuqishahah
Aug 2nd, 2007, 10:10 PM

seems like they're also offering an opportunity for an orgy.

Als
Aug 2nd, 2007, 10:54 PM
Why does everything have to turn wierd in here???

Anyway, I'm not saying we all have to be best friends for 2 weeks. If you want to do everything alone that's totally cool, and if we want to go out as a group sometimes, that's cool too! The idea of the house share is fundamentally so that we can all stay in an otherwise too expensive house in the lovely Wimbledon village!

Geertvg
Aug 2nd, 2007, 10:56 PM
Hrm. Sounds interesting... I'd like to take the bf to some slam some time!

sugimomo
Aug 2nd, 2007, 11:34 PM
i really want to go to wimbledon next year, how much would the house cost individualy if ya got enough people to stay?? im irish aswell by the way and tennis mad :)

alexia1huff
Aug 2nd, 2007, 11:51 PM
Just be careful doing this, there are a lot of creepos on the net. Hopefully not any on WTAworld, but you never know. Be careful and screen people thuroughly
hahahahaha wtaworld HAS a lot of creeps, tennis obsessed creep that will do anything to watch tennis!!! i would be interested, but my parents will never allow me ;( maybe in 2 years, when i turn 18!!! are you renting it for all 2 weeks?

QUEENLINDSAY
Aug 3rd, 2007, 12:30 AM
I'm interested but its just too early to commit.

Als
Aug 3rd, 2007, 10:22 PM
Thanks to everyone who's posted so far. Keep posting in here, and then we'll contact those interested soon. Thanks!!!

hingis-seles
Aug 3rd, 2007, 10:56 PM
I'm interested, but it's too early to commit. Could you keep me in the loop as you continue with the plan? Thanks.

Als
Aug 5th, 2007, 02:21 PM
Bump!

Just Do It
Aug 5th, 2007, 02:33 PM
seems like they're also offering an opportunity for an orgy.

I'm in then :spit:

moon
Aug 5th, 2007, 05:10 PM
Why does everything have to turn wierd in here???

Anyway, I'm not saying we all have to be best friends for 2 weeks. If you want to do everything alone that's totally cool, and if we want to go out as a group sometimes, that's cool too! The idea of the house share is fundamentally so that we can all stay in an otherwise too expensive house in the lovely Wimbledon village!

sounds like fun. :)

TheBoiledEgg
Aug 5th, 2007, 05:20 PM
looks like you gonna get half of WTAWorld in the house :lol:

hingis-seles
Aug 6th, 2007, 04:45 AM
looks like you gonna get half of WTAWorld in the house :lol:

:lol:

I'm quite serious about this and I showed interest way early. :p I just need to know how much it will cost, so I can see how much I have to save up and stuff. Anyhow, got to go get ready for work. Save up my pay and work absences. :p ;)