PDA

View Full Version : Everybody Rainer Hoffman Touches Turns To Gold-He Has 3 Charges In San Diego QF !!!

pierce0415
Jul 31st, 2007, 10:59 PM
maybe I missed something while I was away but first I see the news that Rainer says he is the coach of Anna Chakvetadze, only to have Anna rebuff him and say that he is not her coach

then during the Chakvetadze v Mirza match, the ESPN commentators say that Rainer is also the coach of Sania :eek:

then to add more spice in this, Patty chimes in and says she is not taking sides between Chakvetadze and Rainer but then she gets her ass handed to her by Mirza in Stanford :haha:

is Rainer such a good coach that all the rising young players want him to help them with their fundamentals? or is there something else behind this?

what's next? Rainer going to coach Conchita in her comeback?

so can someone shed more light on this? JR?

sfselesfan
Jul 31st, 2007, 11:01 PM
I heard he's coaching Na Li now too.

SF

ASP0315
Jul 31st, 2007, 11:02 PM

SF

Wow :eek:

pierce0415
Jul 31st, 2007, 11:08 PM

SF

:eek: :help: :sobbing: :bigcry:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Jul 31st, 2007, 11:11 PM
And he has a crush on Mary, but don't tell Patty, please.

Jogi
Jul 31st, 2007, 11:12 PM
he wants to get to know some players' secrets, for Patty and his book :devil:

jdyshrky
Jul 31st, 2007, 11:19 PM
Well lets put it like this, do you know anyone that doesn't like orange juice??? Exactly!

Alexj
Jul 31st, 2007, 11:19 PM
He's cheating on Patty with them!!!!! jk. Maybe the players want to know what techniques he uses on patty?
__________________________________________________ ____________________

~Marion Bartoli~ Anna Chakvetadze~ Ana Ivanovic~ Jelena Jankovic~ Patty Schnyder~ Daniela Hantuchova~ Vera Zvonareva~ Dinara Safina~ Nadia Petrova~ Elena Dementieva~

sfselesfan
Jul 31st, 2007, 11:20 PM
Mary Pierce wants him to coach her too when she comes back. She's been drinking a lot of orange juice to heal.

SF

hdfb
Aug 1st, 2007, 12:46 AM
Patty's on her way out and Rainer needs cash.

Tenis Srbija
Aug 1st, 2007, 12:47 AM
Busy man :lol:

sfselesfan
Aug 1st, 2007, 12:49 AM
Busy man :lol:

Oh yeah. He also has a side job applying Jelena's mascara before her matches. Forgot about that one. ;)

SF

*JR*
Aug 1st, 2007, 01:25 AM
maybe I missed something while I was away but first I see the news that Rainer says he is the coach of Anna Chakvetadze, only to have Anna rebuff him and say that he is not her coach

then during the Chakvetadze v Mirza match, the ESPN commentators say that Rainer is also the coach of Sania :eek:

then to add more spice in this, Patty chimes in and says she is not taking sides between Chakvetadze and Rainer but then she gets her ass handed to her by Mirza in Stanford :haha:

is Rainer such a good coach that all the rising young players want him to help them with their fundamentals? or is there something else behind this?

what's next? Rainer going to coach Conchita in her comeback?

so can someone shed more light on this? JR?
It seems that he's looking to trade in his Peppermint Patsy for a "newer model". Someone who can win a few Slams and other big events. I predicted a few years ago that he would when the Cuckoo Clock started her eventual decline.

Whether they'll stay married, who knows. My guess is he'll go for his new prize's money first, and if he hooks up with her romantically that'll be a bonus.

I guess there are some enablers here (who ignored his past even though this was Perfectly Predictable unless his Present Puppet fizzled) owe me an apology, not that I expect any.
:shrug:

pierce0415
Aug 1st, 2007, 01:28 AM
how would the Indian public react if Sania was involved romantically w/ Rainer ???

*JR*
Aug 1st, 2007, 01:34 AM
how would the Indian public react if Sania was involved romantically w/ Rainer ???
Dunno, though the Rooskies might have his legs broken if things went downhill for Chaky (ala the way Rafi fucked up ALG, or the Bikic Bastards did to both K-lina and Jeca). But good for Anna that she got out of the situation soon enough.

goldenlox
Aug 1st, 2007, 01:36 AM
Anna wants to talk to several different coaches and get their advice.
Mirza probably thought if Anna thinks he can help, I'll talk to him too.

pierce0415
Aug 1st, 2007, 01:37 AM
:haha: JR

I feel sorry for these players that have been roped in by Rainer as his cash cows in the years to come

on ESPN, Mary Joe said Rainer started coaching Mirza because the Hoffman family is friends with the Mirza family :spit: ... somehow I can't imagine it

I just hope he stays away from Shuai Peng and the other Chinese girls :scared: :unsure:

bfr4
Aug 1st, 2007, 01:58 AM
Here's the scoop on rainer...

Started workign with Chaky at French Open. She had a great run. He took credit for it in the press or someone leaked it to the press that he was taking credit for it. She said he was more like a hitting partner than a coach. Patty said he was more of a coach than a hitting partner. fast forward to Cincy... Chakvetadze talks about the controversy to american press. Rainer is there, Mirza's there. Mirza only has her mom with her, Rainer steps in at practice. Mirza and Rainer practice together in Stanford. Chaky and Mirza are playing the final in a starless field at Stanford ESPN has a contract to air it... Rainer is in the stands and talking with Mirza... ESPN needs something to talk about so they talk about that.

Bottom line these people are together almost every week. Rainer knows what he's talking about so it's only natural these girls without coaches go to him for some help. But the tour does have strange rules and regulations on coaches so of course the players have to be cautious of the title "coach".

http://www.match-points.com

Craigy
Aug 1st, 2007, 02:04 AM
Bombshell. Amazing feet. Yay.

*JR*
Aug 1st, 2007, 02:04 AM
:haha: JR

I feel sorry for these players that have been roped in by Rainer as his cash cows in the years to come

on ESPN, Mary Joe said Rainer started coaching Mirza because the Hoffman family is friends with the Mirza family :spit: ... somehow I can't imagine it

I just hope he stays away from Shuai Peng and the other Chinese girls :scared: :unsure:
I didn't even know that Na spoke much English. :confused: I was told by a Chinese friend that Pretty Peng's was the best of the lot, and I know that last year hers wasn't very good. (Chang "re-learned" Mandarin to coach her).

I hope that this new potential victim will tell Rainer:

Na na na na
Na na na na
Hey hey-ey
Goodbye :bigwave:

Anna wants to talk to several different coaches and get their advice.
Mirza probably thought if Anna thinks he can help, I'll talk to him too.
Let's say this is true. It just means that he'll test the waters with as many young players with money and/or a lot of potential as necessary until he can take ova one's life. (Or more than one's).

goldenlox
Aug 1st, 2007, 02:31 AM
Anna is very intelligent. I knew she was just looking for opinions. I don't know what other players are thinking. Most of the rich ones aren't looking for a coach with yellow hair.

*JR*
Aug 1st, 2007, 01:14 PM
Anna is very intelligent. I knew she was just looking for opinions. I don't know what other players are thinking. Most of the rich ones aren't looking for a coach with yellow hair.
He'd "lose the tinting" if necessary. And Hoffy is Probably Planting the seeds now, so he can go back to a player after a tough loss and suggest that "if only she had been coached by him", blah blah blah. This is a very Cunning Criminal we're talking about.

Apoorv
Aug 1st, 2007, 01:39 PM
Sania's parents are very strict and Sania herself is smart. I dont think Rainer can ever be more than what he was last week.

*JR*
Aug 1st, 2007, 02:50 PM
Sania's parents are very strict and Sania herself is smart. I dont think Rainer can ever be more than what he was last week.

SF

Glad to hear that about Sania. But I wasn't talking about any Particular Prospect. And lets say that he strikes out with these two like he did with Chaky. He's not going to "give up the hunt". I know the SOB well enough to understand that he'll go thru 20, 30, or 40 young players if need be to find his next cash machine (and possible romantic partner). Maybe that's why he started so early, as Patty Probably will play thru '08.

pierce0415
Aug 1st, 2007, 03:06 PM
JR I think sf was joking when he said Rainer will coach Na Li :haha: :scared:

the CTA only hires coaches with qualifications, like Michael Chang

Slumpsova
Aug 1st, 2007, 03:13 PM
what's wrong with your siggy, pierce?
sometimes i saw it but sometimes not.

pierce0415
Aug 1st, 2007, 03:15 PM
what's wrong with your siggy, pierce?
sometimes i saw it but sometimes not.

nothing is wrong
sometimes I choose not to include it in my posts :wavey:

pierce0415
Aug 3rd, 2007, 02:44 PM
OMG Rainer is a genius
all 3 of his disciples are in the San Diego QF
please Rainer coach Na Li :dance:

Pengwin
Aug 3rd, 2007, 03:13 PM
OMG Rainer is a genius
all 3 of his disciples are in the San Diego QF
please Rainer coach Na Li :dance:

Careful what you wish for.

Rainer = :crazy:

Fantastic
Aug 3rd, 2007, 03:31 PM
Don't confuse Rainer Hoffman for Rainer Harnecker! Hoffman was the private investigator paid by Patty's parents to uncover the truth about Patty's relationship with Harnecker, who was the man responsible for turning Patty into an orange juice-guzzling tennis hack.

pierce0415
Aug 3rd, 2007, 03:34 PM
Hoffman was the private investigator paid by Patty's parents to uncover the truth about Patty's relationship with Harnecker, who was the man responsible for turning Patty into an orange juice-guzzling tennis hack.

:eek:

I thought *JR* was private investigator paid by Patty's parents to uncover the truth about Patty's relationship with Harnecker

:haha:

Fantastic
Aug 3rd, 2007, 03:37 PM
I was referring to some posts earlier in the thread, btw. ;)

*JR*
Aug 3rd, 2007, 05:28 PM
:eek:

I thought *JR* was private investigator paid by Patty's parents to uncover the truth about Patty's relationship with Harnecker

:haha:
I only even became aware of the details after Hu-Bear got fired in early '03 and (totally unaware of the situation) I tried to get a Eurocoach friend interviewed to coach PP, but was screwed around by Hoffy thru their then spokesman. (Because being Banned... in the USA for up to 3 years, though it turned out 2B until the '04 USO, he wasn't going to risk his only means of support developing trust in any coach).

And I'll say again that Iris and Willy Schnyder may well have fucked up their daughter's head to begin with, making her vulnerable to OJ guru Harnecker. And as a "bonus", they inflicted a Career Conman on the tour who's now looking for a new victim, or two, or ???
:spit: